• Published 1st Apr 2013
  • 1,209 Views, 56 Comments

A STAR IS BORN - Zinger



Well now I´m in Equestria. The world is far more dangerous from the show. So now I've been targeted by a army and the Equestrian version of the KKK, O GREAT

  • ...
15
 56
 1,209

The portal

Here you go young man. That will be $450.00.

O yes of course, here you go.

I handed the cashier the money. In return she handed me my items.
Kamina's glasses, a adult Simon's jacket from Gurren Lagann. A real Katana that was made to look like kenpachi's sword from bleach. Also a necklace that looks like Grimmjow's rank but it's color is gold with a little silver version of his mask at the left side of it which is also from bleach.
I was so happy with my purchases.

I exited the store.

Damn you need to get laid. Your the courter back for your schools football team. For gods sakes!!! There are like six girls waiting to blow you!!!! But yet you turn them down why?

They're all skankes and so annoying.

Your point? It's better then nothing.

When I have a relation with a girl. I want it to mean something. I want it be with someone, who has some selfrespect.

FINE!!!! Let's just go home.

You know the more I talk to you in my head. The more I think that I have some self-esteem issues.

You think so? Just focus on getting home!

I walked down the the street that I always walked down. Saw the same houses, the same birds, and the same crackings in the side walk. The same damn thing like always.

MY LIFE IS SO BORING!!!!!!!!! I wonder what's it like in Equestria?

Probably flamboyant like always.

Shut up.

I was walking past a alleyway. But something caught my eye. It was a glowing pink light.
So I went to investigate.
When I approached it. I was at alost for words. It was a swirling pink vortex.......a portal.

I know what your thinking. But I doubt that this thing will take you to Equestria. Like in those fanfics you read. Just walk away. Like a good white boy. JUST WALK AWAY!!!!!

I was hypnotized. I couldn't stop, even if I wanted to. I went to touch it. It pulled me in.

All that I saw was swirling colors. My body felt like it was being torn apart atom by atom. This was the greatest pain in my life. As soon as it happened it ended. I saw a hole in the vortex. I got shot through it by a unseen force. Then it all went black.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXX


"Look out your highness!!!!!" A guard shouted.

A tree went sailing through the air and crashed into a house sending debris of wood and stone everywhere.

"WHAT'S WRONG YOU FILTHY PONY SCUM? ARE YOU SCARED? WE HAVE BEEN GONE FOR 6000 YEARS. BUT YET YOUR STILL WEAK AS EVER."

"Thou is the one that is weak monster" Said Luna.

"I´M THE ONE WHO IS WEAK? HA!!! I´VE KILLED 10 OF YOUR GAURDS. AFTER I´M DONE WITH ALL OF YOU I SHALL DEVOUR THE WHOLE TOWN!!!!"


"Shut your mouth monster!" A earth pony shouted as he tried to cut the beast.

"YOUR TO SLOW".

The monster sent his spear like tale into the guard´s chest. His tale ripped the guard´s ribcage apart with ease. Then chucking him into the crowd of cowering ponies.

"Now Twilight!!!!!!"

"Alright get ready girls. You heard Princess Celestia."

The main six where charging up the elements.

"YOU THINK THAT CAN SAVE YOU?"

The monster sent his tail into a crowd and grabbed a filly.

"TELL ME WILL YOU FIRE AT ME WITH THIS CHILD IN THE WAY?"

The child squirmed in the monsters grasp.

"Mommy Daddy somepony help me?!?!?"

The element bearers stopped their attack.

"P-princess what do we do?"

"I don't know Twilight." Celestia grunted.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I a woke to the sound of birds chirping.

" Fuck. My everywhere hurts. What happened? "

Well your finely awake. O what happened. Well dum-ass you just had to touch the portal.

" Where are we, anyway?"

Do I look like a GPS to you. Just explore or something.

I"t looks like a forest. Wait a forest".......... A smile crept it´s way over my face. " Everfree " .

[/You Don´t know that.color]

"Well I´m hoping *shivers * Why is it so bright but yet so cold?"
I looked over to my now scadderd bag. Well better time then never. I put on the jacket and glass. As I was putting on the glasses it only felt right to say it..................

You better not say it.

O I´m gonna.

"Swagg"...........

You fag.

" What ever. Seeing that this is EverFree, we should leave. Like now."

Well let's get going this place is creepy as shit.

"That´s the plan". I began to walk down the path. Every thing looked real but with more color. My train of thought was interrupted by a loud roar.

" What the he'll was that?" I turned around to see red glowing eyes.

Alright first thing animal planet teaches you show no fear and make your self bigger.

I puffed out my chest and began to raise my hands. What ever it is it wasn't a fan of my actions, and it roared. I turned and ran like hell. " Fuck you Animal Planet you lying sack of crap".

Told You they lie just like the History channel.

"Not now"!

I kept-running untell I saw the clearing. " Bitch we are home free. " I had to sit down to catch my breath. I looked around to take in the sights. It was beautiful there was lush green grass, flowers far as the eye can see.The sky was a light blue and the only sound was birds chirping and the sound of the water running in the creak.

Author's Note:

Well here is my failure of a fan fic