• Published 30th Jan 2012
  • 3,576 Views, 55 Comments

Discorded Humanity - The Drifting Bard



Dave is a human, but a very unlikely one.

  • ...
32
 55
 3,576

chapter 20

Yay, now is fighty time, fighty time, blood blood blood!


Finding the place where Terrinscore was hiding only took 9 words.
The idiot should really learn how to hide, the kid looked at me for a moment.
"uh... Sir? what are we going to do?"
i simply glanced over and then re-averted my gaze back to the hideout entrance.
"heh, ha..hahaahaha" i began to laugh like a madman.
the young griffin began to look worried.
"it's simple, we dance in to music, preferably musetta's waltz, and then....well"
"Kill em all?"
"no...i just havent planned that far ahead yet" i grinned sheepishly.
"oh...well... how about this, we just walk in"

i face-palmed for a moment. the sighed "go to the coast, we'll get together have a few laughs" i lamented quietly.
die hard? seriously i thought to myself. but in the end, the griffin with me was right.
"you know, Kid... i never did get your name"
"well... i dont like it"
"thats fine... i'll just call you Bob"
Bob looked at me and smiled. "i like it"
"well... lets ROCK!" i ran in drawing my sword, however, i was quickly screwed over.
"um...Dave? i think we're"
"Fucked up the arse with no lube or cesstation" i fumed. running into a place fullof potential life threatening pointy things was not the best idea. surrounded by a high amount of enemy soldiers, i did what anyone else would do in this situation.
a set of expletives could be heard on the otherside of equestria.
".....with a Goddamn pig" the griffins all looked at me for a moment.

there was a certain button you do not press, the one marked "do not press"... guess what they did.
yep...

they pushed it.
by laughing.

i took a deep breath and drew my sword. i fell silent.
flicking the blade, it made a subtle ring. the griffins became quiet.
"is the fool, Terrinscore here?" i asked.
one griffin spoke "heh, why...yes... he is... just finishing your friend off"
"who? Bob?"

Bob's cold lifeless body was thrown towards me, it hit me like a ton of bricks.
crashing against the wall, i looked down. Bob was at peace.
i stood up again. this time, picking up my sword and placing it back in the scabbard.
"that was dumb" i became stoic, walking up to the griffin that threw Bob.
"what are you going to do about" i puched him, once... twice... three times...
the cascade of punches was brought to a stop. "Omae wa mo shindeiru"
i grinned as his head made a satisfying explosion. "heh, hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken
i win, Terrinscore, come on down!" i shouted.

with that, Terrinscore flew down, and the other griffins backed off
"what the hell did you do? pray to the chaos gods for power or something?"
he Didn't speak. he simply charged at me, knocked me down and took off for canterlot.

"DAMNIT!" I shouted.
and ran, following Terrinscore.
my legs were tired, i was pissed.
i jumped and latched on to the beasts leg. "your not going to get rid of me that easily"
he simply roared and kicked me off.
i crashed down into The ponyville library. "ow" was all i uttered as i got back up. i continued to run after the flying demon.
i began to run out of breath. "no, if he gets there... its all over, i've got to hurry"
i picked up the pace, breaking into a full sprint. "got to go faster" little did i know, i had my abilities back.
my speed greatly increased. i was now zooming along, but still at half the speed of a certain rainbow mare.
i watched as the beast took down the wonderbolts...
then the pegasi guard.
i had finally arrived at canterlot.
the castle had a hole in in its side.
i stopped. the beast had landed infront of me.

"lets get dangoures" i grinned as i drew the sword.
i was staring certain death in the face, the beast was bigger, faster and stronger than i was.
the look it gave me as the sword shimmered in the light was priceless.
it had seen the sword decimate griffins and demons alike.
but it did not falter.

"you are a fool, Human, You may have defeated my Brother Slaneesh, but will not kill me"
"brother?, theres more of you?....wait.... slaneesh...tzenech....nurgle....khorne" i listed off names.
"yes... your race called us the four horsemen did they not?"
it brought its talons down upon me.
i dived to the side and rolled.
"so..." i looked at the remnants of Terrinscore's discarded flesh. "you must be Khorne"
"that is correct, i am Khorne, god of" i caught him off gaurd.
"you done, because i have things to do"


the resulting clash of talons and steel set its fur ablaze. sparks flew.
"is that all your feeble human body can withstand? my power is limitless" Khorne roared.
"if you say that you'r a god... i will curbstomp you out of existance" i groaned, frustrated that the fight had gone on this long.
"i am a god!"
my calm demeaner had gone, as Khorne flew off once again, it began to attack Canterlot directly.
but thats when it happened. the crystal embedded in the pendant began to glow.

i floated up, and began to fly after Khorne.
"KHORNE!"
The beast stopped its onslaught and turned to face me.
"at the end of this day, one shall stand," i floated opposite the beast in mid air. "One shall fall"


the tempered steel of the sword was pushed through its chest, burying itself into Khorne's black heart.
the fight was over within a few moments. the searing pain seeped its way in.
i felt the burning sensation of the beasts body slowly turning to ash.
The wonderbolts landed and pulled me out from underneath, i was bleeding heavily.
once again, i was gravely injured. "get the Princesses," i coughed up a small amount of blood "oh great, definatly going to die" One wonderbolt had arrived with Celestia.
"this is two you owe me" i chuckled, still clinging on to life.

the voice had returned you will die... but not yet i was healed once again.
"FUCKING WHITE MAGE!" i roared. the ponies surrounding me were shocked by the out burst.
you must return to whence you came the portal opened, again pulling me in.
not this time, i shouted at the voice im finally home, and you want me to go back to hell? what kind of god are you? upon this mind shout, the portal closed.

"im staying here, whether you like it or not" i grinned.
celestia looked at me and was about to ask something.
"Tai, it doesnt matter, just send me to ponyville, something tells me this isnt over"
she raised an eyebrow. "not by a long shot"


PART THREE

DH: Fallen leaves

two down.....two to go