• Published 30th Jan 2012
  • 2,981 Views, 28 Comments

Celestia VS Luna - Pinkamena666



The ultimate battle for Equestria begins!

  • ...
6
 28
 2,981

Luna And Discord

Luna paced back and forth in her room at Canterlot Castle. The walls had a dark purple wallpaper with little moons and stars. Her bed's covers were also a dark purple. All in all, it looked like night even in the day. There was a knock at the door.
"Yes?" she asked.
"It's me." Celestia's voice answered.
"Come in." said Luna.
Celestia opened the large double-door and enter Luna's room.
"I assume you've heard about the chaos in Ponyville?"
"What do you think's causing it?" asked Luna.
"Not what. Who."
"You mean..." Luna began.
"Yes. Discord's back." said Celestia. "Again."
"What do you propose we do?" asked Luna.
"We need to combine our powers and defeat him."
"Just like old times, huh?"
"Yes, little sister." Celestia chuckled. "Just like old times."
She left the room. Luna started to follow but stopped when the doors slammed shut.
"Big sister!" Luna yelled, banging on the door.
"Luna!"
Celestia ran back to the door and tried to open it. Luna pounded frantically on the door.
"Luna." said a voice. Luna stopped banging and scanned the room for any signs of life. "Oh, Luna." the voice said again. "Over here."
Luna looked at the stained-glass window in her room. It depicted Ponyville at the bottom with the moon shining bright at the top. Just then a clawed hand came out from behind the moon and a form lifted itself up.
"Discord." said Luna spitefully.
Discord sat on the moon and stared back at Luna.
"We meet again, dear Luna." said Discord.
"What do you want?" asked Luna cautiously.
"I want to help you." said Discord.
"How could you possibly help me?"
"I know that deep down you hate your sister."
"THAT'S A LIE!" yelled Luna.
"Is it?" asked Discord. "It's happened to you once before. Remember?"
"I remember."
"So, it's not a lie." Discord continued. "You don't like the fact that everypony sleeps during the night. With my help, you will be able to achieve eternal night."
"I'm not the same as I was before." said Luna. "I've changed."
"You're a lot less fun." said Discord, jumping off the moon. The rug on the floor sparkled as Discord's face appeared on it. "But I can fix that."
"Just go." said Luna. "My sister and I will defeat you again."
"Oh, Luna." said Discord. "You're not seeing the big picture. Celestia doesn't love you."
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" yelled Luna.
"Don't listen to him, little sister!" Celestia yelled through the door.
"If it wasn't for you, she would have to raise the moon." Discord continued. "She needs you so she can relax during the night."
"Stop talking." said Luna. "Right now!"
"Tell me, Luna. How did it feel when your sister banished you inside the moon?" Luna's eyes grew wide as she remembered. "How much love did your sister show you then?" Luna fell to the floor, clutching her head. Dark energy circled around her. "If I were you, I'd show Celestia who really should be in charge." He paused. "You."
A dark energy blast erupted from Luna, blowing up her room and sending the debris crashing down the side of the mountain. The doors flew off their hinges. Celestia ducked as they shot over her head.
"Oh, no." she said. "Luna."
Luna stepped out of her room, dark energy trailing behind her.
"Hey, sis." she said. "Want to play?"