• Published 30th Jan 2012
  • 2,982 Views, 28 Comments

Celestia VS Luna - Pinkamena666



The ultimate battle for Equestria begins!

  • ...
6
 28
 2,982

The Train Station

The group arrived at the train station. The train wasn't there but Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon was.
"Diamond Tiara?" asked Apple Bloom. "Silver Spoon? What are you two doing here?"
"In case you haven't noticed," said Diamond Tiara. "the town has, like, gone crazy."
"We came her to catch a train to Canterlot but it hasn't arrived yet." said Silver Spoon.
"Wait." said Twilight. "The train hasn't arrived yet?"
"How long have you two been waiting?" asked Cherilee.
"Ugh." groaned Diamond Tiara. "Like, a half hour."
"Something's not right here." said Scootaloo.
"No." said Apple Bloom sarcastically. "Really?"
"Hey, Twi..." Sweetie Belle started. "...light. Where's your horn?"
"I don't even want to talk about it." said Twilight.
"Hey, look." said Derpy. "I think I see something."
"What is it?" asked Lyra.
"I don't know." said Derpy. "But it's definitely something."
"Can you at least describe it?" asked Lyra, getting annoyed.
"It's big."
"That's it." said Rainbow Dash, taking off from the ground. She hovered next to Derpy. "It's the train!"
"Yay!" shouted the group.
"Like, about time." said Diamond Tiara.
"And it's on fire!" shouted Derpy. "Whoo!"
The group quieted.
"What?" asked Twilight.
"Come on, Derpy." said Rainbow Dash, taking another look down the tracks. "The train's not-- OH MY GOSH! IT'S ON FIRE!"
"WHAT?!" yelled Twilight.
Everyone looked down the tracks. The train was rapidly approaching. It looked like a large fireball. The conductor jumped out and rolled along the ground. The train sped towards the train station.
"Shouldn't we, like, move?" asked Diamond Tiara.
"Moving sounds like a great idea." said Silver Spoon.
They all backed away from the station. When the train arrived at the station, it suddenly stopped and the front cars arched upwards. The train horn blared. It looked like a fiery serpent. The back cars of the train slid sideways off the track and coil around behind the group, blocking their escape.
"Are you serious?" asked Twilight. "We have to get passed a flaming serpent-train?!"
"That's correct, Twilight Sparkle." Discord's voice boomed. "A little birdy told me about your encounter with an Ursa Minor."
"What?" asked Twilight. "How'd you know about that?"
"I know everything." said Discord. "So, let's put your skills to the test."
"You took my horn."
"That's a point. Very well. You may have your magic back minus any transportation skills."
There was a flash of light as Twilight's horn reappeared on her head.
"Aw, yeah." said Twilight. "It is on!"