• Published 30th Jan 2012
  • 2,982 Views, 28 Comments

Celestia VS Luna - Pinkamena666



The ultimate battle for Equestria begins!

  • ...
6
 28
 2,982

The Morning After

Twilight entered the lounge the next morning to find Bon-Bon standing in front of the fireplace. She looked a little depressed so Twilight went over to make sure she was okay.
"Bon-Bon?" asked Twilight. "Doing any better?"
"I don't know, Twilight." said Bon-Bon. "I'm not sure if I'll ever get over it. Ponyville was the only home I ever knew. And now it's gone."
"We're all here for you. You know that, right?"
"Yeah." said Bon-Bon. "Thanks."
"We're up early." said Trixie, entering the lounge. "What's going on?"
"Trixie?" asked Bon-Bon. "You're here?"
"Uh... yeah. You saw me last night."
"I don't really remember last night." said Bon-Bon.
Just then they heard a thud outside. Twilight went to the window and looked out. She immediately ducked under the window.
"Get down." she whispered. "Now."
Bon-Bon and Trixie dropped to the floor.
"Why are we ducking?" asked Bon-Bon. "And why are we whispering."
"It's the Shadow Force." whispered Twilight. "They work for Luna. They can't know we're here."
"What's going on, girls?" asked Derpy, standing at the top of the stairs, rubbing her eyes.
"Derpy!" whispered Twilight.
"What?" asked Derpy.
She took a step forward and tumbled down the stairs. Twilight peeked outside. One of the shadow unicorns approached the front door of the hotel.
"If we're quiet, maybe they'll go away." whispered Twilight.
"What's going--" Derpy started.
Trixie used her magic to pull Derpy over to her. She then put a hoof over Derpy's mouth.
"Shh." she whispered.
The shadow unicorn used his magic to blow up the door.
"RUN!" yelled Twilight.
She used her magic to throw a chair at the window, shattering it. She and the others then jumped out. They now stood in the streets of Manehattan. The shadow unicorns turned away from the hotel to look at Twilight.
"Well, well, well." said one of the unicorns. "What have we here?"
"It looks like our prey is giving up." said another.
"We'll never give up!" yelled Twilight.
"How heroic." said the third unicorn.
"I'll show you heroic." said Trixie.
She fired a bolt at the three shadow unicorns. They jumped out of the way as the bolt struck the ground.
"ATTACK!" yelled Twilight.
One of the upstairs windows of the hotel opened.
"What's all the commotion?" asked Rarity.
She let out a long gasp before disappearing back inside.
Twilight lunged at one of the unicorns, tripping him. He countered with a kick to Twilight's back. She fell to the ground as the unicorn stood up. Trixie tackled her opponent to the ground. The shadow unicorn fired multiple bolts but couldn't hit Trixie. Derpy and Bon-Bon cowered against the side of the hotel as the third unicorn approached them.
"I don't believe my luck." said the unicorn. "My easiest prey ever."
"This is bad." said Bon-Bon. "This is really, really bad."
"We can't give up!" yelled Derpy, getting up. "I won't give up."
"How brave." said the unicorn. "This one's ready to die."
"CHARGE!" Derpy yelled as she flew full speed into the unicorn.
She tackled the shadow unicorn to the ground and started whaling on him.
Go, Derpy!" yelled Bon-Bon.
"Get off of me!" yelled the unicorn, flipping over.
Derpy rolled across the ground. The unicorn raised Derpy with his magic and threw her into Bon-Bon. The two collided and collapsed to the floor.
Bon-Bon!" yelled Twilight, dodging an attack. "Derpy!"
She stepped to the side to avoid a dark energy bolt.
"How do we beat them?" asked Trixie.
"I don't know." said Twilight.
A dark energy bolt struck her, sending her slamming into the side of the hotel.
"Twilight!" yelled Trixie.
Trixie was also struck by a dark energy bolt. She hit the side of the hotel and collapsed to the ground.
"It's over." said Twilight. "We've lost."
The shadow unicorns gathered around the fallen and built up energy in their horns.
"I have to admit, I'm surprised." said one of the unicorns. "You put up a better fight than I thought you would. Too bad it has to end."
Twilight closed her eyes, awaiting the final blow. Just then Princess Celestia dropped down between the unicorns and the others.
"This ends now!" yelled Celestia.
She fired a beam of light energy that blinded the unicorns. Celestia kept up the attack. Twilight opened her eyes and watched as the shadow unicorns let out a yell as they burst into smoke and faded away. Celestia stopped her attack and turned to Twilight.
"Are you all right?" she asked.
"Yeah." said Twilight. "What was that?"
"The only way to defeat them is with light." Celestia explained. "I'll teach you and the other unicorn's the Light spell. I think you girls are ready."
"Thanks, Princess." said Twilight.