• Published 30th Jan 2012
  • 2,982 Views, 28 Comments

Celestia VS Luna - Pinkamena666



The ultimate battle for Equestria begins!

  • ...
6
 28
 2,982

Darkness Rising

A shadow unicorn knocked a pony to the ground, right in front of Luna. Luna and her Shadow Force had just conquered Hoofington.

"This one's been causing trouble." said the unicorn.

The pony cowered and whimpered as Luna knelt down.

"Why do you refuse to work, little pony?" asked Luna. "You have it much easier than those in Fillydelphia."

"I'm s-sorry." said the pony, sounding extremely frightened.

"What's your name?" Luna asked.

"V-Violet." said the pony. She was purple with a magenta colored mane. "Please don't hurt me."

"Hurt you?" asked Luna. "I'm not gonna hurt you."

"You're n-not?" asked Violet.

"Of course not. If I did that you wouldn't be able to work." Luna narrowed her eyes. "You ARE going to work, right?" Violet nodded. "Good girl." Luna stood up as Violet slowly walked away.

She then looked up at the sky. The dark clouds had spread from Canterlot. They now covered almost half of Equestria, which included the towns of Fillydelphia, Ponyville, and now Hoofington. The other half of Equestria was covered in sunlight. Towns on the Light side included Trottingham, Manehattan, and Appleloosa.

"Very impressive, Luna." said Discord, appearing from her shadow. "I love what you've done with the place."

Luna smiled. "Behold, Discord. My Darkness is spreading like wildfire. It will soon take control over all of Equestria and my dreams of eternal darkness can finally be fulfilled."

"Well, Luna," said Discord. "that's--"

"And the only ones that can stop me are still out there!" yelled Luna angrily. She turned to a group of nearby shadow pegasuses and unicorns. "SOMEPONY FIND THEM!" The group quickly turned to look at her. "FIND MY SISTER AND HER FRIENDS AND STOP THEM!" The pegasuses quickly took to the sky. "WHATEVER IT TAKES! DON'T LET THEM GAIN AN ADVANTAGE!"

"Luna..." said Discord. "you're really going to let them defeat Celestia?"

"Oh, there's no way they'll defeat my sister." said Luna. "I'm just hoping they'll put an end to Twilight and her friends. Celestia's mine."