• Published 30th Jan 2012
  • 2,982 Views, 28 Comments

Celestia VS Luna - Pinkamena666



The ultimate battle for Equestria begins!

  • ...
6
 28
 2,982

Rise To Power

Luna stood out on the balcony outside her room, watching her Shadow Force invade Canterlot. Any pony who hadn't already left was being forced to leave. Those who refused were to be thrown into the dungeons of the castle. Discord floated down in front of Luna.
"What do you want?" asked Luna.
"Just to congratulate you on a job well done." said Discord. "I can see I made the right decision."
Luna narrowed her eyes. She then used her magic to grab Discord and slam him onto the floor of her room. She then held him down.
"Listen, Discord. I don't work for you. GOT IT?! You work for me"
"Why... can't I move?"
"Because I'm more powerful than you." said Luna. "THAT'S why."
"Ah. I see."
"Next time, don't create chaos you can't control."
"Look, Luna..." said Discord. "As long as there gets to be chaos, I don't mind who's in charge."
Luna released Discord and he got up.
"Oh, there'll be chaos." Luna said with a smile. "LOTS of chaos."
"So, what's the plan?" asked Discord.
"What are you talking about?" asked Luna.
"Well, we can't let those ponies get inside the castle."
"Not that they have chance, but why?"
"Because if they get their hoofs on the Elements Of Harmony, you're finished."
Luna grinned. "You underestimate me, Discord. Because you unlocked my full power, the Elements will have no effect on me this time."
"Maybe so." said Discord, lying down in mid-air. "But if they use them against me, you may lose all your power."
"What?!" yelled Luna. "How?"
"We're linked, you and I." said Discord. "But the strength of the connection is unsure. You may be fine if I'm defeated... but why take the risk?"
"I don't believe this." said Luna, leaving her room.
She walked down the hall and turned a corner. She then headed down a flight of stairs and ended up in the throne room.
"Where are you going?" asked Discord, following her.
"You'll see." said Luna, stepping outside.
One of the shadow unicorns walked up to her.
"Orders, your Highness?' he asked.
"I want you to take a Shadow Force group made up of pegasuses and track down my sister and her friends.
"Right away." said the shadow pony.
He turned and headed down the stairs.
"No pony escapes me." said Luna. "No pony."