• Published 30th Jan 2012
  • 2,982 Views, 28 Comments

Celestia VS Luna - Pinkamena666



The ultimate battle for Equestria begins!

  • ...
6
 28
 2,982

Saboteur

"Applejack?"

Applejack took a step back and looked inside the lounge. Princess Celestia was standing in front of the fireplace. Applejack entered and walked towards her.

"Yes, Princess?"

"I have a mission for you."

"Really?" asked Applejack. "Ah've been wantin' to do somethin' 'round here."

Celestia smiled. "Well, now's your chance. I need you to go to Appleoosa. I hear you have a relative there and we need all the help we can get."

"Braeburn?" Applejack asked. "I'm sure he'll be glad to help."

"Wonderful." said Celestia. "Go speak with Twilight. She's waiting for your reply."

"She already knows?"

"I told her earlier."

Applejack turned and started to walk away.

"You can count on me princess,"

Celestia smiled and returned her attention to the fireplace. "I know I can."


Derpy returned to her room and let out a sigh. She collapsed on her bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Derpy..." sang a mysterious voice.

The pegasus looked around. "Hello?"

"Derpy... Come play with us..."

Derpy got off her bed and stood still.

"Wh-Who's there?" she asked.

Her gaze soon fell upon the closet. Its door was slightly ajar.

"Come, Derpy... Let's play..."

Derpy cautiously approached the closet.

"Twilight?" she asked. "I-Is this some kind of j-joke?"

She stopped in front of the door.

"Wanna have some fun?" the voice asked.

"F-fun?" asked Derpy.


Applejack got her saddlebag on and turned to Twilight.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Ready." answered the unicorn.

Celestia left the hotel and trotted up to the two mares.

"Be back soon, girls." said the princess, looking towards the dark city of Canterlot. "My sister's shadows are spreading even faster and I can barely hold them back. We are going to have to go to war soon and If we cannot rally more fighters, I fear we may lose."

"I promise you, princess." said Applejack. "We won't let that happen."

Celestia smiled. "I hope not. I love Equestria... and my sister. I don't want harm done to either."

"Neither do we." said Twilight. "We'll be back before you know it."

"Please hurry."

Twilight nodded and she teleported herself and Applejack to Appleoosa. Celestia took one more look at Canterlot before heading back inside. The princess returned to the lounge area. She saw Derpy standing there, looking at her. There was a tray with a drink on it, sitting on the sofa.

"Hey, princess." she said cheerfully. "I made you something."

"You did?" asked Celestia. "That's very kind of you."

"Go ahead. Try it."

The princess smiled and trotted over to it. The liquid had a dark color and was semi-transparent. Celestia levitated the glass and took a sip. Derpy watched and smiled. Celestia set the glass down when she was finished.

"That was delicious." she said. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." said Derpy.

Celestia's smile soon faded. She grabbed her forehead.

"Wh-What's going on?" she asked groggily.

"Something wrong, princess?" asked Derpy.

Celestia leaned against an armchair. Derpy left the Lounge and headed up the stairs, passing Trixie. The unircorn watched Derpy head down the hall and then turned her gaze to the Lounge. Celestia stumbled through the doorway and collapsed.

"PRINCESS!" yelled Trixie.

She ran down the stairs as Rarity and Fluttershy ran through the front door.

"What's happened?" asked Rarity frantically.

Trixie knelt beside the princess. "It... It was Derpy."

Celestia let out a groan as Fluttershy looked at Trixie.

"Derpy? You sure?" she asked.

Trixie took a second to think. "Y-Yeah."


Derpy returned to her room and headed to the closet. She opened it and looked inside. Derpy was tied up on the floor. The imposter Derpy grinned.

"Thanks for playing. I had fun."

She untied Derpy and then took off out the window.

"Wh-what was that?" whimpered Derpy.