• ...
4
 2
 536

Shiny Happy Ponies

Shattered Diamond

Shiny Happy Ponies

It had been three months since the return of the empire. For their time, Prince Diamond and Sapphire helped Cadence and the others rebuild. On the last day of one of Celestia's visits, the prince found the princess staring at a burn in the crystal floor in a very significant room, for both of them.

"A saying from the old kingdom is that no matter the pain caused, no matter the reason for betrayal, forgiveness should always be offered, along with a chance at redemption..." Celestia turned to stare at Diamond while he continued

"... I was that stallion here a thousand years ago, and Sapphire was that mare. We remember what was done and said. I also remember that your sister had returned, and you forgave her and redeemed her. Discord returned, was he offered redemption? Did he go after you, Celestia, or those who threatened him, who wanted to turn him back into a statue? I know you are troubled by him, I am, or Sapphire is rather good at reading the hearts mind. And we both think you should try to help him." Smiling thankfully at Diamond, Celestia bowed her head and turned from the room.

Sapphire walked out from the doorway, and joined Diamond, “when did you become wise, and gain insight on forgiveness?” The white stallion turned towards his partner, “Long ago, someone I cared about was hurt on my watch, I may have yet to forgive myself, but she taught me the basics.” The pair moved to the balcony, and sat, tails and necks entwined as they watched the sun set, a pinkish glow tinged with light blue and a frame of pure white clouds.

Author's Note:

Short, consider it an epilogue.

Comments ( 1 )

it was ok but there was little plot and let mutch to be desired, i suggest redoing it and adding more story to it.

Login or register to comment