• Published 24th Jan 2012
  • 3,353 Views, 92 Comments

Pinkie Pie time - Wilhelm



The 4th wall she broke it, sweet holy luna have mercy on our souls.

  • ...
13
 92
 3,353

It's a long way.

Authors note: More?, this is killing me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was flying across a peacefull meadow, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy at my side, the wind in my hair, my jetpack working perfectly, creating a wonderfull feeling of freedom, suddenly a 'dong' sound echoed through the landscape and before my eyes the ground started to melt away, I turned to ask Fluttershy but her face had melted off and she was turning into a floating liquid that merged with Rainbow dash into a pink pony with purple and yellow hair.

She then stared at me with a hundred yard stare and said in a soft, cooing tone:
"Wake up sleepy."

I woke up with a start, looking around in horror, sweat creasing my brow, before realising that it had all been a dream, well the flying and mixed up ponies were, but alas the fact that I was stuck in Fimfiction with the Chernobyl of cute asleep in a basket next to me wasn't.

A got up and rolled about the carrige, careful not to wake the sleeping angle of cuteness, but alas it was for nought, for as I lightly rolled past, the infernal 'Dong' noise that had awoken me from my slumber blurted out of the speaker system once again, and casued little Dashie to let out a tiny yawn and grab onto my tiny chibi arm for comfort and snuggled back into her slumber.
This left me in a very awkward situation, I couldn't return to my seat to rest, nor could I roll away with waking her up, something that I really didn't want to do, so after weighing the pros and cons I decied to see if I could catch some shut-eye whilst leaning against the table top that her basket was perched on, and surprisingly , I could.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile in Discord's office.

The draconequus was in the middle of sipping his afternoon tea when this neck suddenly straightened out and he placed the tea cup on the office table.
""I a great disturbance in the air, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in 'hrrgggh', and were suddenly silenced, what could this mean?" He raised his claw to his chin while he pondered his,before a look a of horror overcame his face. "He wouldn't have, he couldn't have... Ow buck."
And with a click of his talons the darklord was gone in a flash of light, leaving behind a depressed teapot and teacup.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I awoke to the strange sensation of something wet and warm, running across my face, and tickeling my moustache, wodnering what it was, I saw that Dash had awoken and was licking my face.

I pushed her away but she came back and continued to do so for a few minutes before flying over to a metal door and banging her hooves on the side.
I rolled over and noticed that it was the toliet, so doing what must be done, I opned the door and ushed her inside and shut the door, not opening it again untill I heard her pound on the otherside of the door.
As I was doing this, the train suddenly stopped and the side doors opened to reveal a black chibi with red spots rolling towards the train whilst been chased by an angry mod, I slammed my fist into the door control button and it started to close, though not before the chibi managed to roll into the carriage.

"Thanks for that" Bellowed the Chibi, "I'm mrhappyface, who are you? And is that a baby Dashie behind you?"
The name seemed fimilaur, but I couldn't remeber it but then it hit me, this was mrhappyface, and wanted Dashie!. I did the only thing that anyone could do, I grabbed him and chucked him out of the nearest window, into the arms of the fanantic crowd that processed to tear him limb from limb as the train pulled away.
Satisfied that we were now safe, I sat down to rest, chuckling to myself when Dashie flew over and nessled on my lap, I made a decicion no-matter what anyone did, I would protect her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry about the length and there's more bad news, I won't be updating for a while so I can finish Doctor What?
So... yeah.