• Published 24th Jan 2012
  • 3,353 Views, 92 Comments

Pinkie Pie time - Wilhelm



The 4th wall she broke it, sweet holy luna have mercy on our souls.

  • ...
13
 92
 3,353

The wave.

Authors note: This is only becasue of the backlash wave.
"So much hate, it's so delicious and moist. Pinkie starts to drool.
Yeah... I'm going to walk away slowely and come back when shits less crazy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rest of the journey continued without hassle, well it think It did, for you see, I had fallen sleep and when I returned to the land of the awoken, it seemed that we had missed our stop, for when I awoke, we had been dumped outside the train, which was nowhere to find.
Looking around two things, one was that Rainbow was awake and the second was that we seemed to be at a place called 'characters'. As I had nothing else to do, I deciede to investigate the area, with dash flying behind.
After much searching I found... a door, which was kinda an anticlimax but hey, a plot device is a plot device.

As I entered the expanse behind behind the doorway, I felt something akin to a bolt of lightning pass through me, temporarily blinding me once again,(by the end of this I'm probaly going to be blind.)
Once I could see again I looked down and noticed that I was now a pony, at which piont I promptly shouted to the sky.
"I don't care if your me, recounting the story, you can't just have me change for no reason."
Surprisingly a voice replied.
"Shut up, I'm writing this so just shut up."
I let out a huf, noone was going to talk to me this way.
"My good sir-" I started my right hoof raised to my chin before been interrupted by the voice.
"Nope not listening, in fact..."
Suddenly a gaint pie fell from the heavens and covered me with cream.
"Really?" I asked, my left eyebrow raised, slightly as tiny dash licked the cream off in one go, rather like Pinkie pie, eating a cake.
"Yep, now shut up and get back to acting out my crazy ideas.
I let out a sigh and returned to focusing on this impossible scenario that some crazy, if not insane mind had come up with, and when I did, I noticed that not only was I a pony, there were ponies EVERYWHERE!
All the charcters from the show, all grouped under tents with names on, such as; Pinkie pie stood under a tent labeled Chance meeting, a aged pony under a tent labeled A day in the life of O’Reiley,
Sweetie Belle and Rarity stood under a tent labeled Friendship is witchcraft but what caught my attention was the large group of characters waving at me from under a large tent labeled Doctor what?
I trotted over to see what the matter was and soon regreted it, for I was jumped on by a bronw earth pony stallion who pinned me down and shouted in my ear.
"Why haven't you writtern more?"
This confused me, I had no Idea what this brute was on about, that was untill I looked around at the crowd of ponies that had formed around me; Twilight, Fluttershy, Rainbowdash (the normal one), Pinkie pie, Applejack, Spike, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Zecora and Dinky hooves.
I remebered, what I had created, what had once been lost was once more found, these were the characters from the first fic that I had put my heart, soul and tears into, the fic that had done what I asked and what had I done?
Abandoned it, left it to rot in some corner of fimfiction while I move on the bigger and brighter stories, but none had the soul that this did, and I had left it.
A single tear rolled down my check.
"I'm sorry,I'm so sorry." I sobbed, expecting them to hate me but when I opend my eyes, all I saw were the looks of worry and concern and every one of their faces.
The stallion (who I realised was the Doctor), helped me to my feet and before I could say 'Nein' I was engulfed in a group hug.
"Thanks you guys, I Pinkie Promise that I'll write more for you, ok?"
They all nodded and the group hug dispersed, but as it did this the tiny Dash flew over and was grabbed by Applejack.

I let out a chuckle, it would be amusing to see Applejack explain her actions to Rainbow Dash, who was currently holding her head in confusion.

I would have liked to see what was was going to happen, but I had been whisked away by Doctor whooves, who had just finished explaining how the strange metal pole in the center of the tent worked.
"- and that is how it works."
"Ok, but what does it do?"
"Teleports characters here."
"I see..."
A lightbulb appeared above my head, until it was snatched away by Pinkie pie, but the ida remained there.
I punched in some codes (no literally, punched) and in a flash Pinkamena appeared and then pouted.
"Fine you found me."
She then procced to call up Gilda the griffion and stared asking her about Dash's younger years.
While his was going on, I realised something, Ditzy Doo was missing, so unaware of what could happen I beamed her infront of me, at which moment this music started to play and Gilda lowered her shades.

Instead of our loving mare, two large mobs of people armed with pitch forks appeared, one chanting "For Dizty!" and the other shouting "Derp!" and then in a mass of blood and gore they clashed, arms flew over head, blood covered the streets, the sound of the dieing filled the area, a man went down and took two of this fellows down with him, another fought like a man possessed against a crowd of hundreds, his weapons slicing through their ranks, felling all but the toughest foe in one stroke, and all the while we hide, hide and cried in fear, and at the inhumanity of what was happening infront of us, but like the fools we were, our eyes were blind to the real danger, for while we were distracted by mere mortals and their games, a power like non-other was amassing, Pinkamena had started to float into the heavens, her body covered with an unearthly glow, her eyes glowing with a white hot fire, as she cried.
"THIS ENDS NOW!" And with that cry, the very fabric of existence itself ripped under the raw power of the God that now stood before use, a blinding light sweept out from her encompassing every last living thing before... nothing. All that was, would be or ever had, was gone wiped out by the fury of a wrathfull god, and then in the heart of the void that was now eveything, a spark appeared, and from that spark spread the energy of life and the world was reborn.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I HAVE NO IDEA.
Enjoy, but now I really have to take a brake.
Good day.