• Published 24th Jan 2012
  • 3,353 Views, 92 Comments

Pinkie Pie time - Wilhelm



The 4th wall she broke it, sweet holy luna have mercy on our souls.

  • ...
13
 92
 3,353

Pinkamena's view.

Authors note:Sorry everybody or pony or whatever the you things are,I'm taking over this chapter, why?
Becasue the Author went in suffering from an awfull case of Shouldn't have angered ME., anyway I thought I'd tell you my side of the story.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So there I was hidding in a tree outside of ponyville after been chased out for been evil, once again when I saw this Goldern shimmer in the air infront of me, been the inquisitive pony that I am I decided to poke it with my hoof to see what would happen, at first it didn't do much but then there was this blinding flash of light and I felt different, I looked down and my hooves were all see-through, like a ghost.
At first I thought that I was a ghost, but then I got sad becuase you have to be dead to be a ghost but then I noticed that I wasn't in the tree anymore, I wasn't anywhere near ponyville, I was in a room with a woodern floor and there was a hairless monkey staring at a shiny screen near by so I tried to greet him with a 'Hello but he just started screaming then there was a flash of light and I was back in the tree, it was a it was a doozy alright.
Now at the time I thought it was just a bad dream from that wierd suger I had found in one of the cupboards in suger cube corner, but then I noticed that although I was in a tree it wasn't the same one, in fact after a bit of scouting I realised that I was in another version of Ponyville and happy bounced into town.
But the Shimmers kept happening and after each encounter I ended up in a different version of ponyville, some were good, some were bad and some were full of chibis,(they were so Cute.), anyway I digress or do I, I'm note sure and you know what ryhmes with sure? More, and thats what you'll get.
So after this occured about 167 times I decied to she if I could control it, I mean all the other Pinkie's I saw could.
So one day when I was the shimmer I concentrated really hard and the next thing I know I'm on a soft bed in that hairless monkeys room but this time I'm not all ghostly.
As well as noticing this I notice what he's writing, a story about somepony called Wilhelm the 2nd but when I check at the top of the page I noticed that that was his username, 'self-insertion', out of all the things I had seen I knew that his was the most evil, so I told him that and this time he didn't scream, he listened for once but then he ruined it by been a dodo and saying that I was just a sad version of Pinkie pie, I am nothing like her and thus had to correct him.
After he apologized to me he did something really wierd, he hugged me,me the unloved crazy pony who every one makes fun of, I was so thankful I just had to show him my home; but when I tried to take him there he blacked out and the portal failed and we ended up in the void-space between the walls of the universes, I had a friend who tried to tell me about the void before but it sounded all mubo-jumboey to me.
After sitting around forever the silly ape woke up and started shouting when I told him where we were and when he did I felt something that I had never felt before, a massive surge of pure energy rushed up filled my entire body, sending a tingle down my spiney-winie and I thought about a door out of here and poof it appeared.
The most logical thing to do would have been to leave it alone but what fun is there in making sense? None.
So I opened the door and jumped into the strange new world, the ape (william I think his name was), following behind.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well thats all folks, tune in next time for more Pinkamena.
What are you doing to my story?
Opps gotta fly.