• Published 24th Jan 2012
  • 3,353 Views, 92 Comments

Pinkie Pie time - Wilhelm



The 4th wall she broke it, sweet holy luna have mercy on our souls.

  • ...
13
 92
 3,353

They'll steal your soul.

Authors note: Sweet holy chocolate woona riding a unicycle there's more?
Yep.
Also random question: Why does the insane one get more views than this Lesson. that I wrote, sure the name is now differnet, I've put why and it's one I put effort in.
Readers,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After spending a considerable amount of time, trying in vain to fix my once grand moustache, (a task made even harder by the blasted Chibi arms) I rolled off towards the town center, which was only a short trip away and thus was reached in no time at all but alas there was no Pinkamena, instead there was a veiled litter that was been carried by around 80 other chibis.
As I watched the silhouette of a unicorn chibi, lowed its head and seemed to be whispering orders at the chibis supporting it, and 2 chibis broke off and raced towards me.

"Erm... Hello?" I muttered nervously.
The two chibis stared at me with cold dead eyes before ordering as one, in a monotone voice. "You will follow us."
I tried to back away, untill I bumped into something, turning around I saw it was yet another of the Chibis from the main group.
""We are Writing Gold. Lower your skills and surrender your works. We will add your writing style and distinctiveness to our own. Your followers will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."
At this piont the two chibis in front of me grabbed me and lifted me up and then procced to carry me towards a gaint woodern house.

As we approached the wooden doors swung open, to reveal a network of tunnels and officeblocks, the later been what I was tossed into.

"You have been scanned and designated forum creator, you will create forums to increase membership." The two brutes then left, shutting the door behind them, trapping me in a locked office room, with a computer, a keybaord designed for chibis and a pack of shortbread, that looked delicious but I knew they would further ruin my moustache, so I refrained my eating them, and decieded that I might as well start work on creating some forums.
But what to start with? I rubbed my chin, I had it.
I started to type out Chimi cherry or cherry changa? , I then started on another, Pony Priests. and then another.
'This is easy' I thought to myself as I happily typed away.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 hour later
"LET ME OUT, sweet baby jesus, i can't take anymore, let me out!!" I screamed, while smashing my tiny fists into the door.
My efforts were rewarded as the door opened and one of the dead eyed chibis from ealier rolled into the room.

"What is the meaning of this noise, why is this unit not performing its function? Its metalic voice echoing through the confinds of the room."

"But I've made 40 threads, surely thats enough?" I pleaded with the brute.

"NEGATIVE"

Thinking quickly I sprouted. "But the computers broken".
The Guard moved in to look.
""This unit is ful-" He was interputted by me smashing myself into him, sending him into the computer and causing it to shoot out sparks.
I quickly rolled out of the office and down the hall, untill I came upon a veiled room with the silhouettes of 5 chibis clearly visable.

The first one to speak looked like the one from ealier, a fact confirmed when he began what seemed to be a meeting.
The veil was to thick to hear what they were saying, but it was clear that one of the other chibis disagreed, waving his tiny arms around and pionting at the other memebers, that was untill he fell through the floor to be replaced with another Chibi that fell out of the ceiling, by now I knew I had to leave.

Looking around I saw no doors, but there was a gaint window, but before I could act a, voice spoke form the heavens.

I stared at the tiny Dash before I decied 'what the hay' and jumped out of the window, expecting my body to be filled with agony at any second so imagine my surprise when instead I started to bounce down the street, directly into a pile of hay.
I let out a groan. "I am going to murder Pinkamena."
I then noticed the tiny Dash, flying down to meet me, and thus I faced palmed. "You mean I could have flown down?"
The tiny dash just stared at me.
I groaned again, this was going to be a long day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's todays done, go visit Writing Gold, its a nice place, if thats okay with you.
Good day. .