• Published 24th Jan 2012
  • 3,353 Views, 92 Comments

Pinkie Pie time - Wilhelm



The 4th wall she broke it, sweet holy luna have mercy on our souls.

  • ...
13
 92
 3,353

This town is crazy

Authors note: I'm back baby, Q play the music, I've got a tale to tell, now to GLORY!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I kept rolling down the hill, not once looking back becasue I dare not ,out of shame, how could I have let his happen?
I was stuck inside Fimfiction, as a blob, my Guide and ticket home had abandoned me, and the only other person that could have helped me is dead or worse.

I was so lost in thought that I failed to notice that I had rolling into, what seemed to be a shop, whose shelves were lined with multiple copies of one book, which was titled: Why you should become insane.
Reading the strange title for this book, brought back long buired memories that melting like snow under the sun as I tried to reach out for them, suddenly my train of thought was broked by the sound of a door been opened nearby, a quick glance showed that it wasn't the entrance and there was only one other door, but it's handle was at shoulder height... for a human, for a chibi it was impossible, which made me wonder who would build it here?

My questions were soon answered by the clink of the door knob as it turned to reveal a small Humaniod Chibi.

The Chibi in question turned around to speak to something behind the door.
"Thank you, mister Discord, for helping me get over my fear of nakiedness is the western world."
The Chibi then bowed before marching out of the shop, jumped into a tiny Biplane and flew off.
I stared open mouthed at what had just occured and thus didn't notice the god of choas, that was untill he tried to fiddle with my moustache, when I then procceded to bit him, casuing him to widthdraw his paw, howling in pain.
"What in the name of space Wonna is wrong with you?" He bellowed while nursing his injured paw.
"You were messing with my moustache." I replied glaring at him.
Discord began to glare back, then broke into a smile.
"Say, you don't we step into my office? Well in your case float."
"But I'm no-" I looked around and noticed that I was infact floating through the air, surrounded by a grey arua and was trailing behind Discord into a rather smart and well kept office, where I was put down of the main table.
"Well what do you think?" Asked Discord, his face only inches away from mine.
"It's... nice." I stuttered, slightly afraid of the insane god infront of me.
"I am not INSANE. Roared Discord. "Besides even if I was, who's to say thats it's bad.
"But I didn't say that you were ins-" I was cut off by Discord silancing me with his eagles claw.
"No but you thought it." He stated with a playfull smile. "I thought that even one/pony/thing knew that."
"No, not really."
Discord face fell, no it literally fell of this head and melted into the table, rearraging to form this face directly below me.
"Well enough about me, you what to know where your friend is?"
I nodded rapidly.
"She's in the town center."
And with that Discord clicked his fingers and I was gone, teleported outside the shop, and into a pile of hay.
Spitting the pieces out of my mouth, I let out another groan, it would take eons to fix my moustache.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back inside the shop.
Discord reformed his face to his head and open a filling cupboard.
"You can come out now, my dear.
And the from the darkness Pinkamena approached and gave Discord a kiss on the snout.
"Thanks." Was all she said before shooting off into the distance.
Discord on the over hand stayed rigid, before a smile crossed his face.
"I love these ponies."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks all for now, or not, I don't know.
Good day.