• Published 24th Jan 2012
  • 3,353 Views, 92 Comments

Pinkie Pie time - Wilhelm



The 4th wall she broke it, sweet holy luna have mercy on our souls.

  • ...
13
 92
 3,353

What the buck?

Authors Note:Well first, thank for the yays. Except for you pear,we don't like you kind here, on a side note you know who does like pears? Gaint Bees. Alwell, she wasn't that angry about been throw off.
I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR THAT.
Woops, gotta run, enjoy this next bit, if I stay alive long enough to write it that is.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had been having the weirdist dream, I had been kidnapped by Pinkamena and dragged into my TV, I mean honestly what are the chances of that ever happening?
I let out of yawn and opened by eyes to see Pinkamena looking down at me.
this led to two things first:
My brain: So it did happen.
and secondly, what My mouth did: "Arrgh, what the... how, what, why, where, when?"
Pinkamena stared at me blankly for a few seconds before realising what was happening.
"You thought his was a dream, right?"
I slowely nodded my head in agreement.
"I suppose I should have expected as much, you humans are quite logical, usually expect for the whole belief thing, but thats another fics problem. Anyway, welcome back to the land of the conscious, what did you say your name was?"
I looked at her in shock for a few seconds before finally stuttering out my name. "Wil... William." I looked around at my surroundings and asked."Where are we?"
Pinkamena brought her fore-hoof to her chin. "I'm not sure, I was try to bring you back to my home universe but this isn't it. I guess you need to be conscious for me to use that rift in your head.
"Wait a second, what rift? How is there a rift in my head?"
"Did I not explain that before, must have forgotten"
"Forgot what?, what the hell is going on here."
"Well your autistic, right?
Once again I nodded my head in agreement.
Well that extra nerve cell connections within the frontal lobe, plus the creativity and years of hate are made in essence a gaint gunpowder barrel, waiting to explode and ponies were the spark.
What this all led up to was a tiny,minute tear in the fabric of space time inside your head." Pinkamena smiled as she finished her explanation, well until she saw the look on my face.
I was staring at her with a look of horror.
"What? Do I have something on my face?
"There's a rift in my head? A rift in TIME AND SPACE in my head?"
Despite my obvious panic she just quickly dissmissed my fears with a wave of her hoof.
"Pttf, It's only a small one, only ideas and thoughts can get through.
By now I was ready to pull my hair out in frustration."Then how, in the name of all things holy did you get here?
"Which part of Pinkamena did you forget? Seriously please do try to keep up."
Giving her a stare of doom, I dust my self off and rose to my feet and got a proper look at my surrondings, which was pretty piontless seeing as there was nothing else here expect an few robot creatures and talking dustbins in the distance but apart from that it was just a gaint endless void.
After completing my survey of this strange new land I turned to Pinkamena and asked "So... how to we get out of here?"
"I have no idea."
I could belive it, this pony, this thing had dragged me from my home and trapped me in a void, I could feel the red mist decending when I heard her shout.
Woop, I did it, go Pinkamena, it's your birthday."
Puzzled I was about to ask her what she was so happy about when I saw a woodern door that had not been there, when I had check the area only moments ago.
"Sweet holy baby monkey Jesus, where did that come from?"
"From me, durr."
"But I thought you didn't have the power to do something like this?"
"Well, I didn't but that hate, WOW, I mean, wow, that was the most energy I've ever felt in my whole life."
"Okay... Now what?"
"Durr, we explore silly, come on."
Before I could protest, she was through the door like a flash.
I facepalmed. "I'm going to regret this aren't I?", Then with a sigh I stepped through the doorframe into a blinding light, that pierced my eyelids.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Few made it,wait is that the?
Sweet Monkey Jesus made of ice cream, no, nnnooooooooooooooo!