• ...
7
 50
 1,831

3 = The Journey & Wrap of The FortexWarpPortal

We looked at the machine fearful.
''Fry, don't do it.''. I tried to listen to my thoughts but the other half of my brain kept on screaming : ''ADVENTURE!!!ADVENTURE!!ADVENTURE!!!''

The Professor walked to us with some inventions i recognized from our previous deliveries.
I smiled when i saw the X-Ray Flashlight.

‘’Bender you get the flashlight,with this you can laser the space-mummies from Rigel 2’’
The Professor explained.
’’S-s-s-space mummies’’? I spoke stuttering.
He slentered over to me.
''Fry,you get the Death-Clock,i made the death clock into a video-talky so we can stay in contact in other universe's’’
He hold out a backpack and he put the Death-Clock Inside the backpack.
I Placed the bagpack on my back.

’’Yes Sir!!’’
i saluted.

Bender did the flashlight in his own locker inside his body.
He mumbled negative :''I don't even care about this stupid trip.Stupid invention.
We both stood for the portal.
I saw in my eye corner that the Professor switched over a switch and the machinery came to live.
Bender and i stepped a few steps back.
’’I D-don't want to be a pussy,but is this really safe Professor?’’ asked Bender while his legs were shaking.
The Professor didn't answer.
after 10 minutes he was done and he came back to us.

‘’Now its time for u to go!!!'' ; quoth the Professor.

Bender and i saw that the portal glowed and began to suck almost everything in it.
The Professor quickly tide himself up to the couch.
''Wait,wait!...oh oh'' i said and i disappeared into the portal.
Bender was holding on to the ground with his metal fingers but he could'nt hold it much longer and letted go.
''FUCK YOU PROFESSOR!!!'' ; and also he disappeared into the portal.
‘’HAVE A NICE TRIP!!!!!!!! ‘’ : shouted the professor after us,but we didn't hear him anymore.

Bender and i kept on falling true time and space.
The only thing we saw was a big blue tunnel that appeared to go on and on forever.
We screamed and squirmed but it didn't helped us out or maked a change.
After an half hour of screaming we saw finally an other portal.

We both fell true it.
We saw a bright vision of the sky.
I looked at my side and i saw some mountains with some clounds around the top
I knew that we were really high from the ground.
Bender looked down and he saw a town right under us.
The clouds we fell trough, turned into white dust.
‘’WHAT MUST WE DO!?”i screamed.
The silence came again,while we were falling out of the sky.
Than Bender and i screamed at the same time the solution
.’’AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!’’