• ...
7
 50
 1,830

2 ..= The Showoff

While we sat there,suddenly the Professor came in with an glance in his glasses.Me and Bender looked at each other then back to the Professor. Bender broke the silence and asked : ‘’Um Profess aren't you going to say something?
I answered Bender immediately :
‘’Well maybe his heart stopped with thumping and his battery is dead, ; i said in a whispering tone.
Me and Bender Laughed our ass of.
The Professor Began to shout ; GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

He stopped and took a look at us two.
Me had an confused look on my face and Bender tried to hold in his laugh.
''Oh well you two,very well than.I-i got some good news for your two.... You two are going to try my newest invention!!!!

''N-newest?..'' stumbled
...I-invention ? ;Bender added.
‘’Are you guys deaf’’? Said the Professor. ''I said the newest invention''.

Without an thought i jumped up and cheered.
’’YEAHHHH!!!! We going to Do Stuff.!!''
Bender slowly stood up and crosses his arms : ‘’Let it be over soon please, I have to go to the casino and beat some players like That Felicity,she's so hot...but she keeps on winning and i don't like that!

A lil angry the Professor replied : ‘’But of course its over soon...its just a lil test,after you guys are done than you all go back doing your own things’’.
He waved a lil with his hands while he walk towards the door
’Now Okay Follow me’’
The Professor walked out of the door that opened up and walked to the Discussion Room.
Me and Bender followed him.
We approached the Chamber,having no idea what the Professors invention was.
The Professor stood still at a humongous machine with light bulbs and buttons.It had the form of an portal and it looked very dangerous.
‘’Here's My latest invention’’ ;The Professor yelled with his old man voice.
‘’ITS THE PORTAL’’.

A moment of silence followed up,not that i was wondering what next crazy thing the professor would say but i thought i better keep my mouth shut.
After five minutes the Professor finally spoke:
‘’Yeah the name can better but that wasn't important,so big deal?’’
I wanted to say something about the the lights ,untill the Professor started to shout.
’’’Your going on a UNIVERSETRIP!!!''
I gulped and Bender dropped his cigar
We Both look at the machine desperately ...while the rain was ticking on the window and the thunder rumbled Behind our Backs.