• ...
7
 50
 1,826

28..= There Comes a Time in Every Life you Must Go...

The princess came into the room folding her majestic wings inside her body.

’’So did everypony said goodbye to our guests?’’

The six ponies nodded.
‘’Oh i almost forgot.''said the princess and Spike came into the room with a stack of letters in his claws.
''Here.’’
Spike putted the letters in my backpack and gave it to me.
''But do you have any letters left,Spike?'' I asked.
''Oh don't worry about that,Twilight and me got tons of letters to send,so to give a few to you guys is not a problem at all.''
He said.
'’Write over your adventures in your universe’’ She said with an smile.
'' I'm delighted to read them.''
I smiled happily to the princess.
‘’Well i'm ready to send you guys to your own universe’’ Said the princess while she's approaching us.

''Farewell new friends,hope you will visit us soon again'' Twilight said while she was waving with her hoof.
''Well,goodbye, sugar cubes!'' Said Applejack while she tipped her hat.
bye Fry bye Bender bye Zoidberg bye Fry,bye Bender,bye Zoidberg. Said Pinkie while she smiled and bounced.
''Um g-goodbye.'' Fluttershy whispered while she waved shyly with her wing.
''Goodbye darlings''.Said Rarity from out of the door.
''Hold your cool,colts.'' Said Rainbow Dash while she was waving with her wing.

The horn of the white goddes glowed and a big strobe of light appeared.
The ponies watched us.
‘’And remember,its not about the adventure or the journey,but if you decide to go on it’’ She said with an wink.

Than she tapped all three our heads.

I saw a Big white flash.

To Be Continued