• ...
7
 50
 1,830

7 = The Road To PonyVille

We prepared ourselves and Bender cleaned up the rubber boat.
He putted the rubber boat back into his lil locker.
I styled my mane awesomely and Dr Zoidberg brushed his tentacles.
The funny side is that Dr zoidberg is a pony but he is still ugly and its pretty weird that he still has his tentacles.
Zoidberg is a red earth pony with tentacles and a gray mane and tail.

I was ready to go.

’’Ready Bender?’’
''I Am Fry, lets get over with this bucking ship’’
He said with an i-dont-care voice.
He poured in his beer bottle some scotch.
I knew the dirty language of him but i ignored it and dropped that subject i was focusing to make some friends in a different universe.

I saw Dr Zoidberg trying to run on his 4 hooves.
’’Zoidberg has to learn how to run in this pony-body,i'm no doctor,but walking is hard’’ He panted.

We walked towards Ponyville,Well actually me was flying because i always wanted to fly and now i really had the change to do that.

No more fluttering with my arms,because now i finally got wings!.

I enjoyed the flying pretty much.
Bender and Dr zoidberg were down walking slowly.

’’I Wonder’’ : Bender whispered.

He putted pressure to make his antennae a little longer and a blue light glowed brighter and brighter untill even his iron body began to shine.
He made his beer-can fly without using his hoofs.
’’Holy cwaaaap!!’’ Shouted bender with a big grin on his face.

Zoidberg watched what Bender did with the beer-can.
He tried it also but he was an normal earth pony,so no horn and magic for poor Zoidberg.
I flew down down to my friends and i landed with a flip besides zoideberg.

’’Okay guys lets go!'' I shouted excited.

We galloped a lil faster till we saw the big villages and houses made of hay and wood and also from stone came closer.
‘’Oh my god i'm actually here in Pony-ville i'm so happy!!!’’.My Thoughts that were pounding in my head.
’’What an Crap-ville i wish i could troll here around and smashing bottles''. Thought Bender and sighed deeply.
''Food food food food food'' : Thought Zoidberg and He Licked his Tentacles.
The ponies from Pony-Ville looked at us and came curiously closer to us.
I didn't saw the ponies from the mane six ,maybe they were busy or something.
But i saw one that looks at my really weird.it was Derpy,i saw it at her cross-eyed look.

’What do we Do Now friends!!!’’ Asked Zoidberg in panic.

Me And Bender had no idea.
The ponies came slowly closer and closer
’’Well were boned ‘’ Said Bender while he took a sip of his Bacardi.