• ...
7
 50
 1,829

1 = The Silent For the Storm

It all began at Planet Express where I sat bored on the couch watching the old television with “The News” on it.
Usually there isn't much on the television but I gave it a shot today.
A person called ''Marduck Kirck'' was wanted for an Reward of 10000 dollars.
Usual i don't watch ''The Most Wanted Criminals'' but the TV had no other good shows anymore,so i changed the channel while i opened another slurm.

I was getting used to the 30st century, but sometimes I got the feeling my life is at the end of it’s road.
I gulped the slurm away and let a sigh of relief.
After all these years, i still loved Slurm, but it was getting a little addictive.
“Man, TV is getting lame,maybe I should check my Assbook.“
I walked towards a very old computer that was left over and i logged in and checked my status and stuff.
”Nuts!!”
I yelled out loud.
”Just one request of friendship.Why should i have friends on Assbook that i barely even know!?!”
I stood up and walked towards the couch again.
It was not that the future was boring or stuff,it’s just that there was nothing left to do.I let out a deeper sigh.
My eyes were red of the bad sleep i had last night and i smelled like a cat in a trashcan.
I looked outside the window.
I saw some spaceships flying across old New New York.
I mumbled in myself: “Man, aren't there some other dimensions to discover than only one?”
I sat down on the couch, while suddenly Bender walked into the room. “What’s Up, Meatbag?” Bender shouted.

“Just Nothing” I answered :''I’m watching some television, but I'm bored.''
''Where’s the rest of the crew?”. I asked Bender.
Bender settled his iron ass next to me on the couch while smoking a cigar: “Oh, they are just in a casino from someone called Blackjack. He’s a good man. Only he is not so handy with his money” He showed me a pile of money.

I looked curious at the pile. “You won all of this?” I asked.
Bender chuckled “Let’s say I borrowed it from him, hehehe.“ Bender laughed, while he waved with his money.

“Hm ... Well, okay, if you say so.”
I had the feeling that this was going to be a wacky day.