• Published 6th Jun 2013
  • 8,940 Views, 240 Comments

My Tiny Pony: Friendship In Miniature - The Well Dressed Ninja



What happens when you have teeny tiny ponies living in your bedroom?

  • ...
13
 240
 8,940

Chapter 8: For Real This Time

"Greetings, creature. On behalf of the Ponies of Equestria, I thank you for being so patient with us. We did not mean to invade your domain and wish to open peaceful dialogue," Celestia said with what she hoped looked like a sincere smile. Hopefully the monster would understand her friendly tone and respond without violence.

And hopefully call off whatever it had called to it's aid.

As she stood there waiting for the monster's response, Celestia reflected on the situation with Cadance and Twilight.

When they had done the spell that sent that last of the free ponies to this world, Cadance and Twilight took a rather nasty hit from the backlash of the spell. Being not as old or as powerful as Celestia and Luna, they slipped into some type of coma and had yet to wake up. Several theories were proposed to why this happened. Being more magically attuned than most other creatures, they may have been shocked by the sudden displacement of magic. It could be that whatever went wrong with the spell and sent the other races elsewhere caused the backlash. Or maybe they caught some type of pathogen that was specific to alicorns. It was simply a matter of waiting and hoping things would get better.

Celestia's lips gave a small quirk. When Twilight woke up she would be rather upset she didn't get to be apart of this first contact situation. Well, that was if... No she would wake up. She and Cadance just needed time to heal. Anyways, depending on what way this meeting went it may be better that Twilight isn't awake. She appreciated her student's quick thinking and fierce intelligence, but when panic and uncertainty set in Twilight had the potential of becoming slightly... unhinged. And Celestia needed every ounce of sanity, patience, and calm to make this go right.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Well... that was possibly the most solemn, serious thing I've heard ponies squeak yet. Considering that I'm surrounded by ponies with toothpick sized spears, and they are all giving me glares, I'd have to guess she's demanding the return of Pinkie and Fluttershy's safe return... or else. Which would be intimidating if it wasn't so gosh darn cute.

Assuming that they are demanding the return of the Elements, I'd have to think about my options. I currently have two Elements of Harmony captured, so I've effectively disarmed Equestria's version of a WMD. Do I want to give that back to them? Despite their dainty exterior, for all I know they really are here to take over Earth! Even if they weren't, what would they do to me? Would I get stoned too?

... “THERE IS AS YET INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR A MEANINGFUL ANSWER.” Ergo, I need to play for time. But how do I distract these ponies until I can think of a course of action? And while I'm at it, I might as well have some fun messing with them.

Giving my best "I'm totally sincere and innocent, and am in no way leading you on" smile, look Celestia square in her face, and say, "So, I hear you like bananas."

Author's Note:

Ok, I really didn't add that much and I apologize for that. My muse is being rather fickle right now, so I'm reading similar fics to try and get the creative juices flowing.

Also, I need your help. As you may have seen on the summary page, I have a group dedicated to this type of fic called Tiny Pony. After seeing the pitiful 41 members (whom I very much appreciate for joining) I think maybe the reason why I'm not getting more people is that I don't have an interesting title. Tiny Pony doesn't exactly grab your attention.

So if anyone can think of a better name for this type of fic, or a new name for the group, please post it!