• Published 6th Jun 2013
  • 8,943 Views, 240 Comments

My Tiny Pony: Friendship In Miniature - The Well Dressed Ninja



What happens when you have teeny tiny ponies living in your bedroom?

  • ...
13
 240
 8,943

Chapter 7

Celestia couldn't make heads or tails of the situation. After checking up on Twilight and Candace, she went to the top of the monolithic stairs to see if she could spy the monster that lived in this house. Yes, this was probably the monster's home. If felt strange, after being so big in comparison to her ponies for all her life she was now dwarfed by a being that was just as smart or even smarter than her.

Now it was perched on top of what could be considered a couch looking at them with an apprehensive yet bemused expression.

"Captain Armor, can you please explain the... situation," Celestia said slightly hesitantly.

Shining Armor saluted crisply and gave his report, "Of course Princess. About 10 minutes ago the monster made it's way down the stairs. It walked straight into our ambush and we immediately tried to immobilize it's feet. It made an attempt to free itself, so I sent Applejack to try and knock it over. I believe it noticed her approach and somehow divined what she was going to do. It immediately started jumping towards the couch structure and jumped onto it. Since then it has freed itself and has been observing us. I have set up a perimeter around it. No attempt of communication has been attempted yet."

"Hmmm... What is your analysis of the situation?," Celestia questioned with a slightly distracted tone. The monster had turned it's attention to her now that she was out in the open. If their specie's were similar in expression, it was giving her a rather cheeky grin at the moment...

Shining Armor shifted uncomfortably for a second before continuing, "I'm worried. It hasn't shown us any hostility yet."

Celestia quickly returned her focus to the captain of the guard. "Why is that such a problem? I would think that would be a good sign."

Shining Armor returned his gaze to the monster for a moment before continuing, "We are totally alien beings that have invaded it's territory. If this was the other way around I'd be very concerned and maybe even a little angry. This monster seems to be unconcerned about us, insofar as that it was more concerned with the Element of Honesty charging it rather than my guards attempt to immobilize it. That can mean one of two things. That it was expecting us, or it feels safe enough to not feel threatened. And the only thing I can think of for the second outcome is that it is expecting some type of aid."

Celestia gave a small sigh, thinking over her captain's thoughts. He presented a compelling argument. It was very similar to her line of thought thus far. If the monster had called for assistance, they had little time to establish good relations before the situation spiraled out of control.

"Well, now's a good a time as any," Celestia remarked. She straightened herself out, fluffed her wings for effect, gave her captain a reassuring smile, and began to walk towards the couch that contained the future of her race.

+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+<>+

Trapped on my own couch by a bunch of tiny horses from a girl's show... This is actually not the worst situation I've been in. The Radish Incident was a lot worse.

As I looked over the back of the couch to the basement door, I couldn't help but be struck once again by the surreal nature of this encounter.

First Pinkie, then Fluttershy, now Shining Armor, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash. It's official. My house has been taken over by ecologically subversive equines.

As I wait for Princess Celestia, because who else would Shining be waiting on if they wanted to "talk" with me, I pondered somethings I've been noticing about these ponies.

Firstly, it seems like they can't use their race powers here. I look back to when I caught Fluttershy and how she struggled by beating her wings. All that did was make her motion sick. I see a few pegasi guards and Rainbow Dash just standing there. If they really meant to capture me, they would be all over me right now. And I don't think Rainbow Dash is one to have this type of self control when it comes to threats to her friends. The unicorns of the group hadn't used their magic yet either. Which would again have made my capture a lot easier.

Second, looking more closely at the guards, I had to say that the adult male pony was about an inch and a half tall. Make that two pennies set side by side. By my guess, if Celestia was as tall when compared to her ponies as she was in the show, she would be about two and a quarter inches tall. If they turned out to be not hostile and looking for help, I could probably lend them my expertise at LEGOs. I could probably even make replicas of Ponyville buildings if I put my mind to it...

But more of that later. I spy with my little eye something that needs to cut back on her cake binges. In fact, she should give the cake to Luna. She always looks rather emaciated in the show with that waistline of hers.

Author's Note:

The reason I'm so slow with my updates are multiple reasons. One of the main ones is that it is so tedious to color every sentence. Would you rather I did or didn't?