• Published 19th Jan 2012
  • 8,284 Views, 142 Comments

MEGAMAN ZERO: Legends Never Die - belmontzar



ZEro has regained his sense of self. His true self. Hes tired and takes a vacation.

  • ...
12
 142
 8,284

forced intermission [Aka twilight wont let us go to canterlot without writing a 50 odd page report]

"SPIKE! IM OUT OF INK!"

"Oh come on, thats the 5th bottle already!"
"Less arguing more INK GETTING!"
"Fine fine.. sheesh.."
Zero looks over as the genuinely exhausted dragon came down the steps yet again. "Is she STILL writting that
'letter'?" The hunter asks unable to help being slightly amused.
"Yeah every time she is almost done.. she thinks of something she forgot.." Spike grumbles as Zero hands him a bag. "Oh.. thanks dude.."
Zero nods as Spike walks back upstairs with the bag of Ink bottles and Gems.
"SPIKE! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?"

Zero rolls his eyes feeling pitty for the dragon as he turns back to the other element holders. "Am I the only one who sees the massive report as something silly? I mean.. shes about to SEE the princess.. why not report in then?"

"I used too darling." Rarity replies looking over. "But I believe her writting things down also helps her cope with new events, as well as help her remember later. Our dear librarian has a better memory of Written word than spoken word." She nods and glances over. "What I find impressive is how you nailed all of the details on those window paintings of us. The hall of Harmony is a special place that leads to the Elements themselves. I myself have only been maybe three times."

"Do ya really think that whole dream was fact Rarity? I mean pictures don't move." Appleack comments.
"Discord did though.. he even did a dance on Twilight's head rememeber?" Rainbow says doing a replica in mid air. "Could be a similar talant ya know."

"YEah dash, but applying discord to natural law and reality is like Saying Pinkie Pie is completely sane." Aj retorts as Pinkie blinks.
"ITsnotmyfaultyouguysdontlistentothevoices." she says finally.

"uhm.. honestly im more worried about that Sh-Shadow pony.." Fluttershy squeaks as Rainbow gets a smirk on her face.
"Oh.. afraid its gonna.. GET YA?" Rainbow pokes Fluttershy's side and shouts the last words, making the panicked pegasus scream and hide behind Zero.

"SPIKE! IM OUT OF PAPER!"

"I gotta say i'm with Fluttershy here.. " Rarity says as Zero nods.
"I have never felt so weak before.." Zero admits as he idly strokes Fluttershy's side. "You ok shy?"
"Uhm.. yes.. thank you.." the shaking mare says softly. "Still the very idea, that a dream could perdict the future, it scares me."

"Well since shes gonna be a while, how about you gals get back home.. im sure you probably have work you need to get done." Zero says with a nod. "Will any of ya need help?"

Aj and Rarity both nod as Spike appears again.
"Uh any chance you could get a Really big thing of paper Zero?" the dragon asks as the hunter chuckles a bit.
"No problem spike."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
[next stuff done in the style of Tales of Skits let me know what you think of them.]
Title: Think while you work.
Zero: TYAAAHHH!! -slam affect-
Aj: whoa.. you alright there partner?
Zero: huh? oh yeah.. just.. worried.
Aj: -looks thoughtful- that dream still on your mind?
Zero: hehe that obviouse eh? I just don't want anything to happen to you girls.
Aj: something tells me that not the first time you have thought of that one..
Zero: Back as a hunter, I never really cared for my own well bieng, just the well being of everyone else. I knew my work was dangerous, but some force just drove me onwards. Sort of like I was trying to.. make up for some crime I couldn't remember.
Aj: .... I guess ah can sorta understand that. Now.. mind helping me take care of the tree you took down?
Zero: Ah? Oh.. sorry..
Aj: hehe knew something was up, you dont use your saber to buck trees that often.
Zero: oh.. oops..
------------------------------------------------------------
Title: you ok there Twilight?
Twilight: ok ok.. I have everythind under control
Zero: here is more parchment and ink. Ill take over for spike for now..
Twilight: oh ok thats fine.. everything is JUUUST fine.. -ears start to twitch-
Zero: I uh.. know this is important but.. you dont look so good.. are you ok?
Twilight: almost done just 20 pages to go... I can sleep tomorrow.. come on twilight.. Clock is ticking..
Zero: ... oh kay then.. ill go..make you some food....
Twilight: ticking.. hehehe.. boom..
-----------------------------------------------------------
Title: obligatory cupcakes references
Zero: Man Twilight seems wired today..
Aj: well she always gets this way when it comes to her letters.
Rarity: When it comes to special events or situations. Celestia depends on Twilight sending constant reports. So they can pool information and share ideas. Celestia also knows the letters help her student calm down.
Zero: still she has been extra wired all day today.
Aj: well before the whole dream thing, she was already worried cause you hadn't done much lately. Outside of help Pinkie pie out.
-rainbow dash appears near by-
Zero: yeah I remember, helping her get ready to make Rainbow cupcakes she just needs something called 'Rainbow Juice'
-dash pales and zooms away-
Aj: hmm? Oh its dash.. wonder why shes in such a hurry.
Rarity: ITs odd.. ever since Pinkie went a little mad on her Birthday, Dashie has gotten really nervous every time someone says Cupcakes and Rainbow in the same sentence.
Aj: Oh she didn't tell you? It was a nightmare she had where pinkie went insane and-
-pinkie appears-
Pinkie: HeygirlsanyoneseenDashie?
Ineedhertoletmeborrowsomeofherrainbowjuicesfromherfountainformycupcakes!
Zero: ....
Aj:....
Rarity:....
Pinkie: Ohnodidthecupcakesstorymakeitheretoo?
ListenIwouldnevereverharmdashie,nottoomentionponiesincupcakes?
Thatsoundstotallynastyyaknow?
Zero: wait.. its a story?
Aj: oh my...
Pinkie: whenIsayRainbowjuiceImeanthejuicefromherrainbowfountain!
Zero: Rainbow fountain? hmm.. you know I have never actually gotten to check out Rainbow's home. Maybe an 'upgrade or chip that makes me lighter' could help out.