• Published 19th Jan 2012
  • 8,284 Views, 142 Comments

MEGAMAN ZERO: Legends Never Die - belmontzar



ZEro has regained his sense of self. His true self. Hes tired and takes a vacation.

  • ...
12
 142
 8,284

Tower of Zero mind

Zero gazes over in thought before sharp pain struck his mind.. knees buckle as images are forced into his mind.

Zero found himself, holding two sabers as he walks up the steps leading to a large ivory tower. A strange, light energy was felt within his body as pure willpower struck the doors before him, pushing them open as he strides within. Looking up as sun light shines down from above, the door behind vanishing as Stain glass paintings appear within the lit darkness. Each depicting one of the Elements of harmony... and images of some of their greatest moments in battle and out of it. He walks in genuine awe of the images, untill he stood before murals of grand battles. Night mare moon, Discord, the changling horde, and a final one that seemed uncomplete, showing the bearers stand below the moon and sun. IT took Zero a moment to realise the image was moving, as he watches the sun and moon eclipse each other.. watching as the form that would be the moon.. formed a halo and broken wings. A single Large eye appearing in the center as the bearers fell to the side. A cracking of glass is heard as he turns, and watches as the stain glass image crack, as a pony falls, their image is broken, and they fade from the final mural.


"You don't Belong here." A voice much like his own came from a hooded figure as he glances over. "You must die here." The formless Equine shadow calls as a blade vanishes from Zero's grasp, and appears in the mouth of the Winged shadow. "I shall not allow the miracle matter to rise again. Nightmare must remain gone."

Zero jumps to the side as the shadow assaults him, cringing as the shadows blade slashes the hunter's arm. Warm red blood flows down from the wound as the shadow flew into the air and bore down on Zero. Caught off guard by the Rainbow dash like speed of the attacker, Zero could only evade as the shadow struck over and over, nearly every strike cuttng into the hunter, as new sensations hit his systems. "what... is..?"

"You feel that? Its called mortality. Your changing, as you stay here, becoming vulnerable.. and one day, your maker is going to come, and kill every one." The shadow states simply. "No not that pathetic doctor.. the maker of your material. The Miracle MAtter. Zero 2. "

"Who?"

"That is not important... you have two choices. The best is to leave, and hope to draw Zero 2 away. The worse is that you stay here and work to gain the 'powers of harmony'. Of course there is the third choice of staying and doing nothing.. but we would never do that one. IF your anything like me, as those.. children, seem to think, then your going to do this the hard way. FAmilierise yourself with this Tower. Tower Zero. It lies in the land now called Canterlot, and is hidden within the 'Hall of Harmony.' "

"Who are you...why are you telling me all of this?" Zero demands only to be met with laughter.

"Someone, close to you in a way, One who does not want these pictures to fade out.. We shall meet again, once I wake up. Go to Canterlot and face the first of the tests of Harmonious potential."

"Zero?" the hunter blinks hearing the name be called out.
"You are called hunter.. Go to them now.. Tell them of this if you wish.. it will change nothing."
"Zero? Come on wake up!" it was more clear now.. Twilight's voice..
"Why do you hesitate Zero?" Zero frowns as he feels the world around him start to fade..as the shadow vanishes before him "Good luck. Keep that world safe."

Zero nods and smirks. "I will.."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Willwhat?"
Zero blinks as he sits up, in the basement, looking over at Fluttershy and Pinkie pie.
"WillwhatZero?" Pinkie repeats watching him as Zero smirks.
"I will keep the world safe. I had a strange dream.. I will tell everyone about it when I can." Zero takes out hs saber hilt and gazes at it. "Mission... Start."

Sigma, Shadow being, X, and who ever else may be watching in the shadows.. I shall not let this world, or these ponies down.
"Iris.. Ciel... Twilight... Guide me."