• Published 19th Jan 2012
  • 8,284 Views, 142 Comments

MEGAMAN ZERO: Legends Never Die - belmontzar



ZEro has regained his sense of self. His true self. Hes tired and takes a vacation.

  • ...
12
 142
 8,284

random chapter

[not set in story canon is an idea that popped up while I was on the bus]


The hall way was dimly lit as he ran forward. Zeros hair flowing behin dhim as teh lights faded out, though teh glow of his saber gave him plenty of vision, the green hue seemed strange on teh walls around him. Stopping for amoment he looks behind, wishing his friends where here with him, but only he could be here. Barriers of magic and technology that had halted all but him. The hunter shakes his head to clear his mind, as the trek was continued. Scanners revealed a gradual dip a temperature began to drop, the light of his saber showing less and less as the hall spread wider. Soon, he could only see himself, as the wall spread out wider than his visual scan range. His foot steps know echoed for longer periods as he looked about.

HE was only half surprised when the Sound of a Gate slamming down filled the room behind him. " a trap.. figured."
"Yet you came anyway."
Zero blinks hearing his own voice as he looked to see the glow of a similar sword, though this one glowed with magic, and was the style of a katana. Though this one was in the jaws of a pegasus. Red main and blond hair, covered in battle scars. "nice to meet you.. Faker."

"Not exactly. Though I now understand the discrepancies in our stories. Your a pegasus, im a robot. " Zero replies as the Pegasus circles around him. "You must be Green Swordsman then correct?"

"Yes....the name you stole while I was asleep." The pony growls softly. "How dare you take the deeds of Reploid and I and claim them as your own."

"Perhaps I should ask you the same. X and I worked hard to keep our world safe. Yet here is some pony who claims it was all their work. Show me your proof." Zero had a slight growl to his voice.

"Show me yours." The pegasus replied before jumping slightly as Zero's head jewel began to glow.
"Rarity taught me this.. look.. on the floor. my Memories."

The pegasus looks down as he watches the memories. "Enough.. here is my proof. Here a journal enchanted by Celestia herself."
zero takes the book and sees similar magic.
"IT is interesting to see.. such similar and different memories.." the hunter muses passing the book back.
"same to you, id suggest trickery but.. there are so many differences... Rarity.. who exactly is she? I had not heard such a name before." Green asks as he sits down.

"She is a barer of the elements of harmony. she holds Generosity. She and her friends restored Nightmare moon, as well as Defeated the barrier of Chaos discord." Zero replies.

"Nightmare moon.. I was in that battle working with Reploid to slow her men down... what happened?"
Zero shrugs. "As the story is told, Celestia sealed Princess Luna in the moon for a thousand years, and when she came back, her student Twilight sparkle gathered a group of 6 ponies and together they used the elements to restore night mare moon back into her Luna state."

"So.. The elements did restore her then.. " Green closes his eyes. "I knew she had some good left in her, I was worried about the princess when she tried to take in Two ponies worth of HIGH magic into her self. I must admit though, im a bit ashamed to have missed Discord's return." The pegasus flaps his scarred wings. "Id have loved to challange that one to a battle."

"According to Twilight most of his time was involving random chaos and games." Zero comments as the room began to get brighter.

"Ah thats a shame... would have been a glorious battle."
The heroes both nod in though as they turn to see the sun peak through a revealed hole in teh wall.

"so.. a thousand years have passsed.."

"Why not go see the world?" Zero suggests. "Much has changed im sure, I can handle the heroics, until you are ready, and then we can work as a team."

"perhaps.. I had thought I would battle a fake, but now that I know our deeds are so similar, I feel my body is not up to it as of yet. Next time perhaps..." The pegasus stretches out his wings. "Would you do me a favor though? Well three actually."

"What do you ask?"

"take my sword, tell no one but your most trusted of my.. awakening. third.. keep this world safe for me."

Zero nods. "Understood. Take no worry of this world. I shall work with the elements to keep it safe."

"Please also inform the princesses if you can safely.. use our blades in the name of peace and justice."

Zero watches as his Equine counterpart spreads out his wings,, and flew out the hole in the dungeon. Taking up the hero's sword the hunter follows and gazes down to see a wide waterfall.

"ZERO!"
The reploid looks up as he saw his band of friends. Twilight sparkle's face lit up as she saw the swords Zero held. Harpuia also appeared before as he hovers before the entrance.

"Ah.. you are safe after all.. That equine escaping form.. was that?"


Zero nods. "Yes.. a great hero has set off to see what has changed in his world."

"YAY THIS CALLS FOR A PARTY!" Pinkie says from behind the hunter.
"When he comes back yes.. no fun to give him a party when he is not here." Zero says with a chuckle. "WE can make it a super special surprise for Ponyville as well when hes back."
"OOOH I LOVE THAT IDEA! YES YES YES!." Pinkie Pie bounced about almost falling off the ledge, but saved by Harpuia. "Thanks harpy!"

"No trouble.. and please.. don't call me that.." Zero smirks as he watched the guardian blush slightly at the nick name use.
"alright everyone .. lets get back home. We need to tell Fluttershy about our trip after all."