• ...
19
 77
 3,653

Things are better?

As Spike and Scootaloo walked to the library all Spike thought about was the kiss with Scootaloo in the treehouse, he blushed at this.

When they walked in to the library they saw Twilight pacing in the livingroom, Twilight was thinking to herself "where are they, are they okay should i get help" but when she saw them walk in she was relieved asking "what happened, are you okay, why did Scootaloo leave?" spike replied with "come we will tell you over lunch".

During lunch Spike told Twilight about what happened between him and scootaloo leaving out the part about the kiss, Scootaloo was thankfull for that.

Spike spoke about Scootaloo being a permenant resident at the library, Twilight gave it some thought and said yes. Spike cheered and Scootaloo perked up buzzing her wings trying to fly, Spike smiled at her atempt as she floated inches off of the ground and then fell on her flank, they all giggled.

"Can Scoots and i go play" asked spike "sure" replied Twilight "but make sure your back before 6 and bring Scootaloo's stuff" she added "OKAY BYE TWI" Spike yelled as they ran out the door already across the street, Twilight giggled to herself and said "now to fixup the guest room for Scootaloo".

Spike asked Scootaloo what she wanted to do today "uummm we could go on a date" joked Scootaloo "sure if you want" Spike replied knowing full well she was joking. Scootaloo was shocked and said "REALLY SPIKE..... i didnt think you'd say yes" Spike laughed and said "well i really do care for you Scoots" she blushed and so did he. they walked on toward a resturant giggling and talking to each other



well another chapter has been finished thanks for your support friends from school and home. hope all yall enjoy.

Oh and on another note my pony i made on deviant was supposed to be me and i will insert a picture next chapter because he will be guest starring in the next chapter his name is 8-bit has hair like scratch only white with light blue streaks, long white tail with light blue streaks, and a light black coat.

His occupation = video game store owner.

His cutie mark an original N.E.S controller