• Published 5th Dec 2012
  • 1,519 Views, 19 Comments

Fall Of Equestria - Pinkamena666

  • ...
6
 19
 1,519

VS Amante

The light of the Crystal Empire was getting brighter as the ponies neared it.

"We're getting closer!" yelled Twilight. "Hurry!"

Just then the sound of wings could be heard. Twilight, Kyra, Dash, and Luna stopped and looked up.

"What's that?" asked Dash.

Twilight noticed the other ponies looking. "Keep heading towards the Crystal Empire!" she yelled. "Hurry!" The others began running faster. Twilight trotted over to Kyra. "What is it?"

Kyra sighed. "Amante."

"Her?" asked Dash.

"Who's her?" asked Twilight.

Just then Amante landed near them, cracking the ground on impact. "I'm her."

"Amante." said Kyra. "Viper send you?"

"Why, yes. She did. Is thou afraid?"

Dash stepped in front of Kyra. "You want my friends, you'll have to go through me."

Amante smiled. "If that is thy wish."

She zipped in front of Dash and whacked her across the face, sending her sliding across the hard ground. Kyra made a move but Amante blasted her with dark energy, sending her flying into Twilight.

"Kyra!" yelled Dash.

She tried to stand but Amante appeared in front of her.

"Does thou surrender?" she asked.

"No." said Dash. "Thou does not surrender!"

"Then, thou art a fool!" yelled Amante, grabbing Dash and throwing her.

The pegasus opened her wings and stopped herself in mid-air. Amante smiled.

"Good." she said. "Twas afraid it'd be too easy."

Her wings shot out and began flapping. Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkamena, and Cherry covered their eyes to shield themselves from the dust that was being blown around. Kyra got off Twilight and helped the unicorn up.

"You okay, Twilight?" she asked.

"I think so."

Amante let out a laugh as she raised herself of the ground. "You ponies are pathetic!"

"Quick!" yelled Dash to the others. "Get to the Crystal Empire!!! I'll hold her off!!!"

Amante let out a gasp as she looked at the group of ponies on the ground. They all hesitated but began to trot off. Kyra stayed.

"I'm not leaving you, Dashie." said Kyra.

Amante let out a growl as she made a move to stop the others. Dash took off full speed and rammed into her. Amante spun around.

"You bitch!" she yelled, buck-kicking the cyan mare. "Thou cannot beat me!!!"

"I don't need to beat you. Just keep you busy."

Amante let out a yell and shot into Dash. causing all the air inside Dash's lungs to escape out her mouth. She fell to the ground, gasping for breath. Amante landed next to her, a hoof on the pegasus' neck.

"Thou would die for thy friends?"

"Yes." said Dash. "I-I would."

"Why?" asked Amante. "Why would thy do such a thing?"

"Because... we have a bond that you will never understand."

"I have thy sister."

"Deva?" asked Dash. "That's one. I have five."

Amante let out a growl as she pressed down harder on Dash's neck. Kyra ran at Amante and tackled her off Dash, rolling across the ground. Kyra ended up on top.

"Oh, just how I always imagined thee." said Amante. "On top."

"Shut up, Amante." said Kyra. "Now, you listen to me. I'm your leader. Viper works for me and SO DO YOU!!!"

Amante let out a laugh. "You? Thy leader? I think not. Thou has shown her true colors when thee mad friends with a mortal. Thou is unfit to rule!"

"UNFIT!" yelled Kyra. "I WAS APPOINTED LEADER BY SHADE HIMSELF!!! HE MADE ME RULER!!! NOT YOU!!! NOT DEVA!!! NOT VIPER!!! ME!!!"

Amante sniffed the air. "Smell that?"

"What?" asked Kyra, confused by the Demon's question.

"Smells like change... with a hint of thy defeat!"

Amante whacked Kyra across the face, knocking her off. She then stood up and brought out her wings. Suddenly there was a blast of purple from the Crystal Empire. Kyra looked over at it and smiled.

"The others made it." she said.

Dash stood up. "Looks like you failed, Amante."

Amante let out a growl. "Then Ill just take you with me!" she yelled charging at Dash.

Kyra's wings shot out and she shot at Dash, snatching her away from Amante and flying to the Crystal Empire. Amante let out a loud yell in defeat and took off back to Viper's Dark Castle.

Author's Note:

Just a short fight sequence. Later ones will be longer... A LOT longer...