• Published 5th Dec 2012
  • 1,517 Views, 19 Comments

Fall Of Equestria - Pinkamena666

  • ...
6
 19
 1,517

Resurrection

Kyra gently laid Malice on the floor of the top room of her tower.

"She okay?" asked Dash, weakly.

The little Demon let out a groan.

"She'll live." said Kyra.

"Did you... find the impure Demon?" asked Dash.

"Yes." said Kyra, pointing. Dash looked to where Kyra was pointing and saw a black colt lying on the floor. "Can you stand?"

"What?" asked Dash, looking at Kyra. "Oh... I think so."

Kyra let go of Dash, making sure she didn't fall over. She didn't. Kyra then trotted over to the unconscious colt.

"You ready?" asked Kyra.

"Of course." said Dash.

Malice slowly looked over at Kyra as Dash went over to join her. Kyra's eyes lit up.

"K... Kyra." said Malice weakly. Kyra's eyes stopped glowing as she looked over at the little Demon. "Take me... with you... please..."

"You need to stay here so you'll heal faster, Malice."

"But, I don't wanna stay here. I wanna go back. Please..."

Kyra let out a sigh and nodded. "Alright, Malice."

Her eyes lit up again as the room filled with a bright light.


Cherry and Pinkamena were sitting at a table, each holding cards.

"A red unicorn?" asked Pinkamena.

Cherry shook her head. "Go fish."

Pinkamena let out a sigh and drew a card.

"Blue pegasus." said Cherry.

Pinkamena's eyes narrowed. "No." Cherry sat there, waiting. "You gonna draw?"

"You gonna say it?"

The pink mare groaned. "Fine." she said with a sigh. "Go... fish."

Cherry smiled and drew a card. Pinkamena let out a frustrated yell and threw her cards.

"What's wrong, sis?" asked Cherry.

"I... I haven't..."

"You haven't what? Learned your manners?"

"No... I haven't... killed any pony... in so... long."

"Well, get used to it." said Cherry, setting her cards down. "Giving it up was the best thing that's happened to us. Now, we can go out in public without feeling like we could be captured at any minute."

"What happened to you, sis?" asked Pinkamena. "You used to love killing. Even more than me. Now..."

"I'd rather live than hide in the shadows."

Just then the room filled with a bright light, causing Pinkamena and Cherry to shield their eyes. When the light cleared, Kyra, Rainbow Dash, Malice, and an unconscious Demon colt appeared near the door. Dash helped Malice onto her back.

"What's this?" asked Pinkamena.

"We're bringing Twilight back." said Dash.

Kyra placed a fore hoof on the colt. "First, we resurrect this colt..."

The colt's body was covered in a red mist as his color slowly returned. He was a teal colt with a yellow mane and tail.

"Now... the sacrifice..." sad Kyra.

The colt's body was covered in a red mist again. There was a flash of light. In that brief flash, Twilight's body could be seen instead of the colt's.

"Twilight?" asked Dash.

There were a couple more flashes where Twilight could be seen.

"Come on, come on." Kyra said through clenched teeth.

Soon there was a flash of red. When everyone's vision came back, Twilight was laying where the colt had been. Kyra let out a sigh of relief as Dash gently set Malice on a chair and ran over to Twilight, kneeling down.

"Twilight?" she asked. "Can you hear me?"

The purple unicorn let out a groan, not opening her eyes. "R... R..."

"Shh..." said Dash. "Save your energy." The pegasus looked up at Kyra. "What happened? What did that spell do?"

Kyra hesitated for a few seconds. "I turned the colt into a mortal, and then sacrificed him."

"What'd the sacrifice do?"

"He and Twilight swapped places." Kyra explained. "The colt is now dead in Twilight's grave while Twilight took his place amongst the living."

"Well... what about her life?" asked Dash. "Will she live as long?"

"The colt was a bit younger than she was."

"Does that mean..." Dash began.

Kyra nodded. "Twilight will live a bit longer than she would have before she died."

The unicorn let out a few coughs. "What... What happ... ened?"

Dash hugged her close. "Shh... You're okay, Twilight. You're alive."

Kyra fell into a seated position, letting out a sigh.

Pinkamena trotted over to them. "You brought her back?"

Kyra nodded. "Yeah. Why?"

Pinkamena eyed the weakened unicorn. "That colt seemed awfully familiar."

Kyra flicked a hoof towards Pinkamena. "You that pink mare he was always talking about?"

"Maybe... Why?"

Kyra stared at her. "So, why would he have been sent to the Netherworld?" She paused. "Seems like you have a little bit of Demon inside you, Pinks."

The pink mare shifted her eyes left and right, trying to ignore Kyra. Cherry stared at her.

"Sis?" she asked. "It's still there?"

"Oh, it's only a little bit." said Kyra. "But I'd watch your anger, Pinks. You could do something you regret."

"I'm about to." said Pinkamena, glaring at Kyra.

The Demon stood up and trotted up to Pinkamena. She then put her hooves on the pink mare's shoulders.

"I'm just playing with you." said Kyra. She removed her hooves. "But, still... keep your anger on the D-L."

Pinkamena said nothing in response. She just turned and headed to the basement stairs. Cherry shrugged and followed.

"Sis? What's wrong?" she asked as she disappeared down the stairs.


Deva stopped a few feet away from a Demon pony who was standing at the edge of the rocky island, looking down at the fire below. She was taller than all the other Demons, even Amante. Deva bowed her head.

"Deva." said the Demon, not turning around.

"It worked. Just like you said."

The Demon smiled. "Of course it did. I don't underestimate my sister's abilities. And neither should you."

"I don't." said Deva, head still bowed. "Only her ability to rule our kind."

"Oh, Deva..." said the Demon with a laugh that made Deva nervous. "this isn't about her ability to rule the Demons."

Deva looked up. "Then... what is this about?"

"Revenge."

"Revenge?" asked Deva, confused. "Revenge on who?"

The Demon looked over her shoulder at Deva and grinned. "Equestria."