• Published 5th Dec 2012
  • 1,519 Views, 19 Comments

Fall Of Equestria - Pinkamena666

  • ...
6
 19
 1,519

At Amante's Place

2012, Present Day...

Kyra and Dash stood outside a large, black, spiky structure.

"What is this place?" asked Dash.

"This... is a place Demons try to stay away from."

"Why?" asked Dash, as Kyra placed a hoof on the door.

Kyra looked at her. "Amante."

She pushed the door open and entered. Dash followed with Malice close behind. They stood in the bedroom-sized room. A few seconds passed before before a tall, thin, black mare came up from downstairs.

"Well, well, well." said the black mare. "If it isn't Kyra. To what do I the pleasure of thou visit?"

"Amante." said Kyra. "I'm looking to see if you have any impure Demons here."

Amante smiled and leaned against the wall. "Impure, huh? And what does thou want with an impure soul?"

"Is that really any of your business, Amante?" asked Kyra.

The thin Demon smiled and eyed Rainbow Dash. "No... Guess not..."

"So, do you?"

"As a matter of fact, I do." said Amante, pointing down the hall to the left. "Check down there."

"All right." said Kyra. "Come on, Dashie." said Kyra, trotting towards the hallway.

Dash started to follow when Amante appeared next to her and held out a hoof, blocking her. Kyra stopped and turned around.

"Dashie... and the runt... must stay here." said Amante, eyeing the pegasus. Malice's ears folded back in sadness at Amante's comment. "Only you may look."

"K-Kyra?" asked Dash, staring at Amante.

"It'll be okay, Dashie. Just do what she says." Kyra paused. "I'll be back shortly."

She took one last look at Dash before heading down the hallway. Amante started circling Dash.

"So... Dashie..." said Amante with a hint of disgust. "...you're Kyra's pet, huh?"

"N-No..." said Dash, watching her without moving her body. "I-I'm her... friend..."

"Just... her friend?"

Dash gulped. "Y-Yes..."

Amante shoved Dash into the sharp, spiky wall and held her there by her throat. She got in close enough to the point where Dash could feel her breath.

"DON'T LIE TO ME!!!" yelled the Demon. "I can smell her on you."

"Wh-What're you t-talking about?" asked Dash.

Amante glared before slowly dragging her long tongue up Dash's face. The cyan pegasus groaned in disgust. Amante finished and stared her in the eyes, seeming somewhat angrier.

"You kissed." she said.

Dash let out a gasp. Amante threw her across the room with a yell. The pegasus hit the spiky wall, hard, and collapsed to the floor. Her back was cut a little from the sharp wall.

"Rainbow!" yelled Malice.

Amante turned to face her, causing the little Demon to back up.

"And as for you, runt." said Amante.

Her eyes flashed as Malice was thrown into the wall. The little Demon let out a yelp as she impacted and fell to the floor. Amante trotted towards her as Rainbow Dash looked up. The tall, thin Demon placed a hoof on Malice's body and pressed down hard, causing the mare to yelp in pain.

"Don't... Don't you touch her!" yelled Rainbow Dash.

"Oh, and what're you gonna do about it?" asked Amante, pressing harder.

Malice screamed again as Dash struggled to get up. She focused hard and shot off full speed and slammed into Amante, knocking her off the Demon foal. The cyan mare struggled to get off Amante but couldn't find the strength.

"Thou has got guts, mortal." said Amante. "Attacking an Elite..." She grinned and rolled over on top of Dash. "Perhaps I'll kill thy first."

"Amante." said a voice from the doorway.

The mare looked over at the door and saw Deva. "Sister. does thou care to join me?"

"Let her up."

"But, sis--"

"Now, Amante."

Amante looked down at Dash and then up at Deva.

"Fine." she said, getting off the pegasus.

Just then Kyra arrived back in the room. "What happened?" she asked, looking around.

"Just a little... misunderstanding." said Deva, eyeing Dash.

Kyra trotted over to Malice and helped the foal onto her back. She then went over to Dash and helped her up.

"We're leaving now." she said, shooting Amante an angry glare as she left the structure.

Amante turned to Deva. "What was that about, sister? I was just about to k--"

"She wants them alive." Deva interrupted. "All of them. She wants them to bear witness to the end."

"The end?" asked Amante. "The end of what?"

"The end... of the Realm Of Mortals."

Author's Note:

Sorry, it's short. Just wanted to get this out of the way so you can enjoy it while I work on the next chapter.