• Published 6th Nov 2012
  • 1,240 Views, 0 Comments

Doctor Stable's Read it and Weep - Dannydjp97



Doctor Stable has been letting on more tasks than he can handle recently.

  • ...
 0
 1,240

Epilogue

KNOCK KNOCK! I stand in front of the door, looking around at all the Ponies and Unicorns trotting about, minding their own business. Some are buying apples at the apple stand. Others are buying cherries at the cherry stand. And others aren’t buying fruit at all! They’re just doing their weekly grocery shopping. I should do that soon, I’m running out of cereal.
The door swings open, revealing a much less tired purple Unicorn. “Good morning, Twilight Sparkle!” I say, and for the first time in a looong time, I actually full heartedly mean it.

“Good afternoon, Doctor Stable.” She corrects, letting me inside.

“Oh, right. This is just my first day off, and I’m not used to sleeping past 5:00 in the morning.” I explain as I trot across the library, absorbing all the books on the expansive shelves. “Anyway, I was hoping to check out Daring Do today.”

“You’re in luck; Rainbow Dash just dropped by and returned it to me this morning.” She says, leading me to the fiction section. I blissfully follow her across the wall of books until she stops abruptly at a completely random (at least to me) section, and floats out the excellent novel that is the first book the Daring Do series.

“Thank you very much, Twilight Sparkle. And expect me to return, very soon!” I announce gladly. I exit after she welcomes me, and release a sigh of utter relief as I stroll out of the library, and locate a nice seat outside of a café, where I order a Carnation Sundae. A pleasant breeze wipes through my mane as I sit in the shade nibbling on my daisy salad. This is going to be a great day.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment