• Published 17th Oct 2012
  • 3,842 Views, 157 Comments

The Sorceress - MrTyreste



When Twilight discovers a new form of magic, she becomes obsessed with her changing morals.

  • ...
25
 157
 3,842

Secrets and Regrets

You're sure about all this, then?, A sinister voice called out as Pain and Suffering walked the floor of the grand library.

"Not in the slightest, she's too unstable. I'd wager she won't follow through with the tasks we've set before her." Paid said with a smirk as he placed a hoof around Suffering's shoulders. "But hey, least you got someone here with something in common, eh Suf? Though I'm sure you went through worse, and you were awake!" He laughed menacingly as Suffering's eyes remained still and glassy.

Leave the poor thing be, Pain. You have a job to do, you know.

"Yes, I know, keep her on track until you can recover your form, blah blah blah. When do we kill the Pr-" Suffering shot a hoof to his mouth before he could finish his sentence as a younger looking stallion with a white coat and blonde mane trotted before them.

"I believe I will be first, correct?" The suave colt said with a smile that could melt the heart of just about anypony.

"Oh look, Lust gets to go first. Isn't this kinda...ironic? Sex got her into this, and now sex will help get her out?"

"Not necessarily, my friend. Lust is not only about the intercourse. There are other... means by which I feed." He chuckled. "You will see."

The first day is dawning...

"So, did you have a good time tonight?" An older pegasis asked his rainbow-maned date as he saw her home.

"Oh it was awesome! I've never seen anypony fly that fast before. You must have been as good as a Wonderbolt to pull that trick off." Rainbow Dash said beaming, wearing a somewhat cute dress and saddle.

"Well, I was a candidate for them a year ago. Broke my wing the day before final tryouts, so I had to decline. Kind of a bummer, considering cousin Soarin was really looking forward to a relative flying with him." Sharp Shooter had been a very good flyer until an accident nearly crippled his left wing for life, keeping him from joining the Wonderbolts. "You know, your friend Twilight should be returning to Ponyville within the next few days, right?"

Rainbow Dash had almost completely forgotten. Shining Armor had done an area wide search for ponies who matched the description of the rapist and had finally found him. Twilight, despite many protests, was talked into giving her testimony at his trial. Princess Celestia assured her that she would be safe, but Twilight was still afraid due to her recent change in appearance.

"I know, heh, I can't wait til she gets here. I want to tell her about everything. About the party Pinkie is throwing, Rarity's new outfits for her, about...,well, us." Rainbow blushed. Sharp Shooter was, after all, her first coltfriend in a very long time. They had been seeing each other right after the incident of Twilight's attempted suicide. He had been the first one to alert her and the others when he noticed the lights off and a rope hanging from a plank in the room. Had it not been for him, no one would have found Twi before it was too late. It had been nearly a week and a half since the incident, and already the two were as close as could be. "Umm, I guess this is goodnight?" Rainbow said sheepishly.

"Only if you want it to be." He smiled. He began to turn away until a hoof grabbed his and stopped him.

"Come inside, if you want." Rainbow said with a sly smile. He happily obliged as he walked into the house of the rainbow-maned mare. She didn't waste anytime leading him up to her room, the Wonderbolt themed bed and posters lining the walls of famous fliers.

"I didn't know you liked Daring Doo." He chuckled. "I haven't read those books since I was a colt." Rainbow blushed again as she tried to hide the stack of books behind her back. "Oh it's ok, they're still pretty amazing." He grinned as he placed a hoof around her neck as they sat on the bed. "So, what do you want to do?"

"I was thinking..." She blushed madly. "It's been well over a week, do you think we should...you know?" She could barely hide her shyness as her normal sky-blue coat seemed to go several shades of red.

"This soon? I'm not sure about it. I mean, don't get me wrong, you're an absolutely beautiful mare. I just feel like-" Rainbow Dash sighed and got up, walking to the edge of the room.

"I'm sorry if I'm coming on too strong. It's just...well, I'm impatient, is all." She sighed.

"Well, I've just never really done 'it' before. I guess I'm-" Rainbow Dash raced back over and pressed her lips against his as quickly as she could. Shooter became lost in the kiss as he only felt Rainbow's body now pressed against his as she stood up on her hindlegs to meet him. Without thinking she began to undo the saddle on her back, letting it fall to the floor of the room as he slowly moved the dress off her shoulders. Never breaking the kiss, he managed to let her dress fall to the floor, revealing her full body. Rainbow wrapped her forelegs around him as they fell backwards onto the bed, Shooter between her legs as she wrapped those around his midsection, covering his cutie mark. Rainbow could feel him pressed close against her, his every heartbeat practically matching hers as they both raced in excitement.

"Guess we can just see where the night takes us." He said breathlessly as Rainbow Dash held him tighter to her body, refusing to let her lips be away from his for even a second.

"I..I really want you." She said in what was practically a moan as she flipped him over and straddled him playfully.

"Oh, do you now?" He grinned as she panted with lust. "Been a long time for you?"

"Very...very long." She could barely form the words as she leaned back down to kiss him even more as her wings flapped hard to match her own racing heartbeat. Suddenly a knock on the door sent her into a panic as her wings stopped immediately.

"Celestia damn it!" Rainbow shouted.

"What am I damning, miss Dash?" An angry, yet playful voice came from behind the door, making Rainbow Dash's face go pale as she raced downstairs to let Princess Celestia into her house.

"Princess!" Rainbow Dash bowed. "What's up? Where is Twilight? Is she ok? Did they catch the filthy-"

"The trial is over. The pony known as Dust Storm has been found guilty of sexual assault and the use of illegal drugs on the personal student of the princess and sister of the captain of the royal guard. He is awaiting sentencing, and Twilight has been returned home safely."

Rainbow Dash heaved a huge sigh of relief. "Can I go see her?" The princess shook her head.

"Give it until morning. She's been having strange dreams at nights ever since the incident. I feel like she might have had something else happen to her while she was dead."

"What do think it could be?" Sharp Shooter came from the upstairs bedroom to meet with the Princess.

"Ah, Sharp Shooter, was it? I want to thank you again for alerting us of the situation in the first place. You have my gratitude." The stallion bowed to her. "To answer your question, I do not know."

---

The next morning, Rainbow Dash was the first one to meet with Twilight at her library before convincing her to take a stroll down the street through Ponyville. The other ponies didn't seem to react the way they had two weeks ago due to Rarity taking it upon herself to try and dispel the rumors she had started.

"Wow, not a stare at all. Rarity has outdone herself." Rainbow smiled towards the somewhat expressionless Twilight.

"Huh? Oh yeah, right. I'm glad." She said as though she didn't care in any way whatsoever. "So, tell me about Sharp Shooter. Is he a nice colt to be with?" Rainbow knew this question would come up. It was no secret that she had a thing with the new stallion in town, and it wasn't something to discuss with Twilight right now.

"Oh, he's Ok I guess. Not as great as some of the other ponies I've dated, but..." Twilight giggled madly as Rainbow tried not to blush or sound upset.

"I find it funny how you can't tell when I'm joking sometimes. I'm really happy for you both, honestly." Twilight smiled to her best friend. "Besides, from what I hear he's the one who told you all where I was and what I was doing. In a way I owe him my life, don't I?" She kept walking alongside Rainbow Dash as they spoke. "So have you two... you know? 'ended your dry spell' as it were?"

"Umm...Well the thing is..." Rainbow blushed madly as Twilight's lips curled into a suggestive smile.

"Rainbow got laaaid, Rainbow got laaaid." Twilight sang in a playful tone.

"Actually, I didn't. I haven't. We were stopped before it got too serious last night."

"Oh, so no ending dry spell." Twilight said sadly.

"It's actually a very long dry spell. One that began when I was...um, born." Rainbow sighed. "I'm a virgin, ok? I only made up those other times to look cool for you guys. Besides you and Applejack, I'm the only one who hasn't had sex yet." Rainbow scoffed as she began to cry a little. "Listen to me griping about my sex life, to one of my best friends who was raped and then tried to kill herself. I'm so...selfish." Twilight stopped her by placing a hoof over her mouth, smiling softly.

"It's ok Rainbow."

"I'm so sorry for everything, Twilight." Rainbow Dash sobbed as she hugged her tight. "I regret everything about that night. I regret not stomping that asshole's flank when I saw him place that whatever in your drink and letting him take you to some apartment and rut you like a cheap whore. I regret not being there for you every step of the way when you were hurting. I'm not lying when I say I don't feel like I deserve to be your friend after that. I feel like-"

"I don't regret it." Twilight interrupted. "I don't regret it at all because now I know what kind of friends you are. I'm sorry to say this, but for a while I've had doubts about a lot of ponies in my life. After all that's happened, I know who my true friends are and who I really love, and you're one of them, Rainbow Dash." Twilight's eyes filled with a few small tears as she looked towards Rainbow with a smile.

"So don't regret a thing, ok? Because even though I was raped, even though I was humiliated and hurt to the point of killing myself, I don't regret any of it. I know it's going to make me a better mare in someway, and I have ponies like you to thank for it." Rainbow Dash smiled as she hugged Twilight again. "You're the best, Rainbow."

"Thank you, Twilight. I'm really glad you're ok." Rainbow said.

"Now, tell me about Sharp Shooter again? What's he like?"

---

"Hey, rise and shine, young one." A beautiful voice rang out as Twilight stirred in her sleep. "You don't want to keep me waiting, do you?" Twilight's eyes opened to behold a large, white stallion with a blonde mane standing before her. "Ah, better. I am the spirit known as Lust, and it is an honor to meet you Miss Twilight." He extended a hoof for her.

"What are you going to do to me?" Twilight asked, scared. She remembered that she would be forced to complete six tasks for six spirits over the course of a month, but she hadn't believed it would happen.

"Let it be known that, while I will have influence over you, what you do is entirely your decision during this trial. The others, however, will be different. I am the spirit of Lust, and therefor I must feed on...attraction, sexuality, debauchery." He opened a cloud in front of Twilight, and a brown unicorn stallion was seen running from guards.

"That's..."

"The stallion who took your innocence, yes?" Lust looked down at her with eyes darkened with hatred. "I want you to kill him before we do anything else."