• Published 17th Oct 2012
  • 3,842 Views, 157 Comments

The Sorceress - MrTyreste



When Twilight discovers a new form of magic, she becomes obsessed with her changing morals.

  • ...
25
 157
 3,842

The Blame Game

Knock knock knock

"Twilight! You in there?!" Rainbow Dash yelled at the door to the Ponyville library. It was past ten in the morning, and Twilight had never in her life slept that late. A lot of thoughts passed through her head on this semi-cloudy day. For one, it was cloudy, and the weather report specified that today was to be a perfectly sunny day. Rainbow has shirked her duties in the past, but never this much. She was extremely worried about her friend when she left in her condition, passed out on the back of a colt she didn't even know after she had drunk a goblet of punch he had gotten for her.

Then it occurred to her, the pill.

"Oh I'm so going to kill him!" Rainbow Dash shouted just as Fluttershy walked up, scaring her to death and back.

"Umm, do it gently?" She mumbled.

"Fluttershy! We've got a serious problem. I think Twilight's been taken advantage of." Rainbow Dash said with worry as Fluttershy looked at her with concern.

"Oh, you mean the party? Did someone take her home when she was drunk and, you know..."

"Drunk? Try completely passed out! I knew that colt was bad news the moment I laid eyes on him." Rainbow Dash snorted as she kept knocking on the door, even harder this time. "Twilight! Dammit open this door now if you're home!" Finally the door opened as a sleepy baby dragon waddled out to meet her.

"Oh, hey Rainbow Dash. Twilight didn't come home last night." Rainbow's face flushed pale as the stunning truth hit her. "Uh, is that bad?"

"Fluttershy, cover Spike's ears."

---

"Hey, can I get a daisy sandwich, please?" Twilight sheepishly asked the vendor on the far end of Ponyville. It had been a long run, but Twilight Sparkle had raced for almost an hour before she made it back to Ponyville.

"Coming right up, Twilight." The vender smiled. He laid a pair of flowers between two pieces of thick, white bread and topped it off with an olive through a toothpick. "Here ya are." He placed the sandwich in a paper wrapper and set it on the counter. Twilight reached for her side when she realized she had left her dress and saddlebag at the old hotel room where she had awoken.

"Oh um, I don't have any money. Sorry." She sighed.

The vender shook his head. "Don't worry, kid, on the house." He tossed the wrapped sandwich onto her nose. "Heard about you from Rainbow Dash. Your friend's been flying all over town looking for ya." He said.

"Really?" She said as she levitated the sandwich out of the wrapper and took a small bite.

"Been hearing a lot of rumors." He said. "Something about you passing out and a colt taking you somewhere. Just hope you're alright." He said with concern. "I know you haven't lived here long, but you got friends in this town. Best go to 'em." He smiled at her.

"Thanks, mister..."

"You can call me Pony Don, everypony does." He laughed. "Now, your friend should be somewhere nearby. Go find her." He nudged her along. "And I hate to bring this up, but you might want to get tested for pregnancy or diseases if what she's saying is true."

Twilight's head fell a little bit as she sighed deeply.

"I will."

Twilight walked the streets of Ponyville, carrying her sandwich as she nibbled on it along the way. She hoped to find Dash as soon as possible, or Spike at least. Anyone to wake her up from this nightmare.

I was raped...Twilight thought to herself, still scarcely able to believe that something like that had happened to her. Her fears were only confirmed when she heard whispers among a few ponies as she walked by.

"Who did Rainbow Dash tell? What did she tell?" She muttered to herself until a familiar blue pegasis came flying down towards her.

"Twilight! Oh thank sweet Celestia I found you!" Rainbow Dash galloped up to Twilight and grabbed her. "Please tell me you're ok. What happened? What did he do to you? I've heard things!" Rainbow bombarded her with questions before Twilight made a dismissive gesture with her hoof.

"Rainbow, I think I was raped..." She muttered. Rainbow's ear twitched as she tried to process what she had heard.

"Wh-what?" Rainbow Dash stared at her.

"I woke up with that stallion between my haunches, and well, my dress was gone, and I felt something really...wet down there, and it felt like something was...in there." She shuddered and cried.

"I knew he was bad news! Who is he? I'm going to buck his flank so hard he'll never be able to use that thing for anything but to play jump rope with!" She yelled, drawing the attention of the surrounding ponies.

"I need to talk to everypony. Can we go to the library?"

Rainbow Dash said nothing, she just nodded and walked beside her.

---

"Who in the hay would do somethin like that?!" Applejack stomped as she shouted in anger. Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash had gathered in the library before Twilight walked in.

"Twilight, who did it?" Pinkie Pie asked her, concerned.

"Yes, please tell us, and are you sure you're not with foal?" Rarity joined it. This was so overwhelming for Twilight. Still hungry, deflowered, and head still dizzy from whatever drug that colt used on her were taking their toll on the lavender unicorn's psyche.

"I...I really don't know. He refused to tell me his name." She said quietly.

"Well surely ya'll remember what he looked like?" Applejack came in. "Just so ya know, Ah'd be happy to raise yer kid if ya'll happened to have one. Uh, if you'd like." Applejack smiled. Everypony stared at her.

"What? Ah've always wanted a little filly or colt of mah own, and if it's to help Twilight if by some chance she can't do it, then ah'm all for it." She ginned. "Now sugarcube, do you remember anything?"

"All I remember is him being so nice, and then all of a sudden I started feeling woozy and passed out. When I woke up-"

"Pardon me, but why would you allow such a ruffian take you to a dirty old apartment in your state in the first place? It seems like you were being stupid." Rarity lashed out.

"How dare you!" Pinkie, Rainbow, and Applejack both growled.

"Twilight gets drugged, carried, and has the cahoosits bucked out of her while she's asleep and can't do nothing and you think it was HER fault!? What would you do if I put sleepy pills in your drinks, made you sleep, then took you to some cheap hotel and did things? Still your fault?" Pinkie Pie snapped to the point where Applejack nearly had to restrain her.

"Umm, maybe you could have been more careful." Fluttershy spoke quietly.

"It wasn't my fault, I told you I-"

"Twilight is not at fault here!" Applejack yelled above her. "This filly had her virginity stolen from her by a colt with no name who only wanted to use her. And Ah swear if Ah ever see 'im." She made a bucking motion into one of the Library walls. "Consarnit, Twilight, what did he look like?"

Twilight began to hyperventilate as the situation overwhelmed her. One side told her that it was her fault, while another told her it wasn't. The room began to spin as Twilight sweated and teared up before running into the other room.

"I'm sorry, I don't know!" She slammed the door behind her.