• Published 8th Jul 2023
  • 456 Views, 6 Comments

Twilight Abuses the Cutie Map - Cxcd



Twilight messes with the Cutiemap, and creates a way to look into alternate timelines. What’s going on over there?

  • ...
1
 6
 456

Scootaloo Lost a Leg Aftermath

The hologram on the table slowly fizzled out, the two humans disappearing from the projection like they were never even there. Twilight’s eyes were wide, a bowl of popcorn settled on her lap as she intently leaned forwards, sitting on a beanbag.

Starlight and Rarity were also sitting on beanbags, both with their horns ignited, and both with popcorn either in the process of being chewed, or being levitated a few inches from their muzzles.

"It ended early again!" Rarity shouted in an unlady-like manner.

“I have… so many questions.” Twilight said, flexing her jaw. “Why was that Scootaloo missing her leg? Why were her parents dead?” Starlight finished chewing her popcorn, swallowing.

“If I lost my leg, and somepony called me a paraplegic like that, I think I’d send them forwards in time out of anger. See how they like watching life progress without them.”

“To be fair, darlings.” Rarity said, politely plucking another piece of popcorn from the bowl. “It was Rainbow Dash.If anypony else were to make such crass comments, I’m sure they would deserve quite the beating to the head. But those two are like sisters, so I would say this is akin to sibling teasing.”

“I was an only-child.” Starlight shrugged. “I don’t know what that even really means.”

“My brother would never do something like that.” Twilight said, shuffling down into the beanbag deeper and adjusting the bowl. “When I accidentally gave myself magical exhaustion for the first time, he was there with an ice-pack, bowls of soup, water- I could never imagine him teasing me for it.”

“Twilight, I’ve heard your brother tease you before.” Rarity said.

“Yeah, but- not with loosing my leg!” Twilight said, like it was obvious. “He’ll tease me about plenty of things, but nothing actually serious.”

“I thought Scootaloo took it pretty well.” Starlight said with a small shrug. She levitated a piece of popcorn, chucking it into her mouth, and speaking through the snack like it wasn’t there, much to Rarity’s disgust. “If Scootaloo’s okay with it, then I don’t see the harm.”

“I… I guess.” Twilight shrugged.

“Shall we continue, ladies?” Rarity suggested. Without waiting for a response, her horn ignited, and with an audible click,the holographic table suddenly ignited into a brilliant display of storm clouds. “Oooh~! Dangerous!”

“I still don’t think joking about being paraplegic is very funny-”

“Hush, Twilight!” Starlight whispered. “The show’s starting.”