• Published 30th Apr 2023
  • 352 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Pony Heart of Friendship: Tales of a New Beginning - ShadowDurza



Shenanigans and battles ensue as both ponies and humans alike adjust to this new normal.

  • ...
 5
 352

Note From Author

I suppose you could call this whole endeavor a means to set up a lot of potential narratives for future volumes, so I hope you like it and get speculating for what's to come! Speaking of, it's my privilege to announce the next volume in my fanfic series: My Little Pony, Heart of Friendship: Tales of the Outbound! This one takes my characters both established and original to the further reaches of the land of Equestria and beyond! And of course, being humans, their history is going to be rather... colorful. There may be one species of creature who dreads the return of the humans more than any other, and it may be the one you least expect! Or most expect, whatever. I guarantee that our heroes will be challenged like nothing else to maintain peace when one of Equis's population of humans's most grievous crime comes to light!

For now though, it's going to be a while. I'm going to take a break from fanfic for a while to work on my novel! I spent most of the year a couple years ago working on the first half of the manuscript at 40,000 words, hoping to double that when I'm finished and spend the next couple of drafts fine-tuning it with stuff like genre conventions and demographics in mind. Who knows? Before you know it, you could see my name in lights! But I assure you, I won't be dissuaded from working on expanding this take on MLP's narrative!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment