• Published 10th Apr 2022
  • 1,331 Views, 342 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Mind Over Mutant - RainbowRaptorDash1



For this adventure, Crash Bandicoot, Pinkie Pie, Mikey, Sonata Dusk, Rainbow Dash, Raph and Casey will need to use mind over matter.

  • ...
4
 342
 1,331

Episode 10: An Udder Magical Mojo Disaster

As the heroes left the dump, a mysterious figure followed them. "Soon…"

Shortly after the heroes got clear of the dump, they made a campsite.

"Fresh air!" Rainbow Dash cheered after taking a deep breath in and out.

"Wish this still was a vacation." Shini said.

"You know Cortex, always having an evil plan in the works." Crash shrugged, not surprised.

"Never giving us a day off." Coco added while she was sharpening her weapons.

"Yeah! That drives me insane! Hoohahahahahaha!!!" Ripper Roo laughed.

"You must always be prepared for an enemy attack." A wise and familiar voice said, making everyone turn around, seeing Master Splinter.

"Whoa! So that’s Master Splinter." Coco awed as Splinter saw her weapons.

"Modified ninja weapons?" Splinter wondered out loud.

"Sorry, I tried to keep them the old-fashioned way while trying to make them more advanced." Coco explained as Master Splinter examined the weapons.

"Hehe. Just like Donatello. You would've made a fine weaponsmith." Splinter said, impressed, leaving Coco flustered.

"R-Really? Well, I am an inventor after all." Coco bashfully responded.

"Sensei, why are you here?" Raph asked.

"I sensed your concern and came to to see the problem." Splinter answered before Crash explained what's going on. "I see. This is quite troubling."

"We freed some of the others, but not everyone." Crash said.

"Yeah. There's only Sunset, Solava, Twilight, Micolda, Leo, Adagio, Batlado, Aria and Zaptrap left. But we might run into Tiny again." Pinkie listed.

"I have confidence that you all will succeed, but only if you work together, as Crash claims." Splinter advised, making Crash grow a gentle smile at that. "But I must warn you. Time is not on your side."

That made everyone dread at the potential threat in the future. "Sensei, if what you're saying is true, that means we need to pick up the pace and watch out for trouble!" Crash declared.

"Dark magic is being harvested. Dark Equestrian Magic." Splinter informed, taking the ninjas by surprise.

"Dark Equestrian Magic?! And I thought Bad Mojo fueling those NVs was bad enough! How are they getting that?" Sonata asked.

"I think you have an idea how." Splinter responded as Sonata thought for second before she realized the answer.

"My sister!" Sonata dreaded.

"Oi... Talk about Déjà vu." Dingodile said.

"This is Sonata and Vixot being controlled all over again!" Grihoga panicked.

"That must've been what Pinstripe tried to warn us!" Crash remembered.

"But for some reason, I don’t think my brother is responsible for this." Aku Aku added.

"This time." Mikey agreed.

"But we’re gonna save her!" Sonata declared.

"And Zaptrap!" Vixot added.

"Use caution. I saw the Voodoo Bunnies swarming towards their master." Splinter warned, surprised everyone else before just as he appeared, Master Splinter left.

"What was that? Hahaha!" Ripper Roo asked, making Mikey and the others glare at him.

"Uh, are you half-baboon, Ripper?" Mikey asked in bemusement.

"No." Ripper Roo answered before he felt the back of his head get whacked by Raph. "Ow!"

"Had it coming." Raph growled.

"Glad it wasn’t me this time." Mikey said in relief.

"Alright, everyone..." Crash started, but no one noticed the rope around his ankle. "Let’s get go-" Crash was cut off when he found himself being pulled by a rope. "-IIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!" Crash screamed as the goofball trio grabbed him.

"We got you, buddy!" Pinkie said.

"Don’t let go!" Sonata told Crash.

"Trying!!!" Crash responded as whatever that was on the end of the rope was strong enough to pull Crash and the trio away from the campsite.

"Uh-oh! Looks like we got trouble!' Coco gasped.

"Follow them!" Dingodile ordered as everyone got onto the carriage, with Rilla Roo pulling on it.

Meanwhile, in a laboratory, there was a strange titan stuffing something into a strange bone-like head.

"Get back to work!" One of the strange titans ordered before it picked up a remote and turned on a monitor that had arms and mechanical device that allowed it to move, the screen then showing Dr. Cortex.

"Thanks. Finally answers the phone. Very classy. Not like I have anything better to do." Dr. Cortex said.

"How are you doing?" The titan asked.

"Oh, thanks for asking. I feel good. All this evil agrees with me." Dr. Cortex responded happily as more strange titans showed up as they bowed, before the monitor went to where the head is, which is Uka Uka being… Milked?! "Now then, how are our little mojo and equestrian magic batteries doing?" Dr. Cortex asked as one of the strange titans stuffed a slice of cake into Uka Uka’s mouth.

"Cortex, you miserable traitor! I will have my-NOT AGAIN!!!" Uka Uka yelped as Siren Aria attacked him.

"Hah, fabulous. He's never looked better. Rubenesque even. I was so tired of that guy. Felt like I married my mother. Not that I... thought about that." Dr. Cortex said before Uka Uka was stuffed with another slice of cake.

"Stealing my mojo and the siren’s equestrian magic to power your NVs! That’s low even for you. But why do you keep feeding me cake? Agh!" Uka Uka asked before he was stuffed with yet another slice.

"Oh, that. I just thought it would be mean. Seriously, you're never going to be able to eat cake again. Imagine that, life without cake." Dr. Cortex mocked.

"You fiend!" Uka Uka seethed before he started being chased by Siren Aria. "And allowing the Siren to chase me?!"

"Gonna address the minions, excuse me." Dr. Cortex politely said as the monitor went back to the titans, who got back up. "Listen up, Grimlies! Crash Bandicoot, Sonata Dusk, Pinkie Pie, Michelangelo and their friends are on their way. No games, no foolishness. Find them and destroy them. Destroy them for real! No death traps that take ten flipping hours!" Dr. Cortex ordered as the Grimly titans then left the laboratory.

"Oh, oh... oh, that's... t-that's unsettling." Uka Uka admitted.

"You enjoying your revenge Aria?" Dr. Cortex asked, only for Siren Aria to growl in response as she attacked Uka Uka again before the monitor picked up one last slice of cake. "And guess what? Little Uka there's looking hungry."

"Ew, gross, it's dirty! I will have my revenge for this, Cortex! Gah!" Uka Uka declared before the monitor stuffed that final slice of cake into Uka Uka’s mouth.

"Yes, yes, revenge. I’m not the one in the milking machine and getting beaten by a siren at the same time, milky… magoo. Cortex out." Dr. Cortex said as he turned off the monitor.

"Thought he'd never leave." A strange voice said as Uka Uka turned and saw a bucktooth Bandicoot with green pants walking out of the shadow. It was Fake Crash, doppelgänger of Crash Bandicoot.

"You!!!" Uka Uka growled.

"Got a little something." Fake Crash said as he dragged in Crash, Sonata, Pinkie and Mikey in, who were tied up and unconscious at the moment. "Tiny, keep the others preoccupied." He ordered as an NV controlled Tiny Tiger then appeared, who nodded in response before going away.

Siren Aria stopped chasing Uka Uka when she caught Sonata's scent. "S-Sonata…?" She asked before Fake Crash brought out a remote control and turned the level back up, making Siren Aria go back to attacking Uka Uka.

"Ow!!! I don’t know who’s worse, you or Cortex!!!" Uka Uka yelled as Crash and the goofball trio started waking up.

"Ugh… What?" Crash groaned.

"Where?" Sonata uttered.

"How?" Pinkie wondered.

"Who?" Mikey asked.

"Four individuals, one brain." Fake Crash scoffed, catching Crash and the others' attention.

"No way! Fake Crash?!" Crash gasped.

"Fake Crash?" The goofball trio repeated in confusion.

"You haven't told your buddies about me?" Fake Crash asked.

"Well, I never thought you would be in on this." Crash responded.

"Finally proving who's better?" Fake Crash taunted.

"Dude, an evil double? Wicked." Mikey noted.

"Not in a good way." Pinkie added.

"Well, meet Trash." Mikey joked, making his friends snicker at that while Trash growled, before Sonata remembered something.

"Aria, where is she?!" Sonata ordered before she looked up and saw Siren Aria chasing after Uka Uka. "Uka Uka?! Why are you chasing after him?!"

"REVENGE!!!" Siren Aria answered before chasing Uka Uka further.

"Aria! This isn’t you!" Sonata said, trying to snap her sister out of it, but her call was in vain.

"She can’t hear you. Thanks to that NV on her head. And I have your weapons and equipment. Not to mention that geode and medallion of yours." Trash explained.

"You didn't take my gloves? And why did you want my friends?" Crash asked.

"They're just gloves. And I actually grabbed your friends by accident, it's you I want." Trash answered.

"Well, don’t count your eggs before they hatch! Because the others will get here and kick your bandicoot butt!" Sonata declared.

"They're going to be a bit busy." Trash retorted with a smirk.

"Really? How?" Sonata skeptically asked.

"Tiny." Trash simply answered, making Crash and the goofball trio go a bit pale.

"Uh-oh…" Mikey dreaded.

"Oopsie…" Pinkie uttered.

"Which means I won't have any distractions." Trash added before Sonata and Crash snapped themselves out of their shock.

"Like I said, they’ll get here!" Sonata responded.

Meanwhile, Raph and the others were tracking their friends.

"Grr…! When I get my hands on whoever kidnapped them…!" Raph growled.

"Get in line. Those are my mates!" Dingodile responded before Rilla Roo suddenly stopped.

"Huh? What’s wrong, buddy?" Ripper Roo asked.

"Somehow, I’m feeling a chill going up my spine." Rilla Roo answered before suddenly, a giant axe impaled the ground.

"Whoa!!!" The heroes gasped, before they felt something pass by them, sending chills down their spines.

"Tiny?" Dingodile asked in concern before Tiny appeared behind the heroes with a Grimly, both of them being controlled by the NVs on their heads.

"Friend of yours?" Shini asked.

"One of me best." Dingodile answered before Tiny brought out another axe. "Heh, now that I think about it, he’s like you, Rainbow."

"As much as I would wanna soak up the praise, we got a problem!" Rainbow Dash pointed out before more Grimlies appeared.

"This is starting to get awfully ghastly!" Grihoga dreaded as Tiny signaled the Grimlies to attack.

"I’ll jack on of those ghost mutants!" Rainbow Dash said as she ran towards the leading Grimly, but the second she tried to grab it, the Grimly seemed to have phased right through the speedster.

"What the?! You went right through that thing!" Raph gasped in shock.

"No, it dodged faster that I can run!" Rainbow Dash corrected, knowing what the titan's special ability is now.

"You guys handle these things. We got Tiny." Dingodile said.

"Okay, dude! Just watch yourselves!" Casey warned.

"We will." Rilla Roo responded.

"Hang on, buddy!" Ripper Roo said to Tiny.

"We’ll snap ya outta it!" Dingodile added as the three former baddies charged at Tiny.

Meanwhile, back with Crash and his friends, Trash was watching the security monitors.

"Good thing I decided to put up cameras throughout the whole place." Trash said in relief as Crash signaled a sneak attack after cutting the binding ropes.

"Gotten a lot smarter haven't you?" Crash asked with a smirk.

"I'm not as dopey as I was before." Trash responded.

"For what? Trying to be better than me?" Crash taunted.

"Grr...!!! I know you're trying to get on my nerves!" Trash growled.

"More like distracting you." Crash corrected.

"What?!" Trash gasped as he looked behind him.

"Think fast!" Mikey said as he tossed Crash his Bokken sword.

"Thanks, Mike!" Crash responded in gratitude.

"No prob!" Mikey replied.

"Tch! Guess your friends are called ninjas for a reason, huh?" Trash noted.

"That's why I'm better than you. I have people who care about me." Crash said.

"Yepperooney!" Pinkie agreed.

"And we'll free my sister too!" Sonata added.

"This is a fair fight? 4 against 1." Trash asked.

"Dude, when you're fightin' ninjas, you gotta be ready to fight at any odds!" Mikey reminded.

"Fine!" Trash yelled in anger as he grabbed a spear.

"You're gotta try to fight us? Do you know how to use it?" Sonata taunted before Trash somehow cocked his spear like a gun.

"I don't like the sound of that." Mikey dreaded before the spear shot a fireball!

"Scatter!" Crash shouted.

"No need to tell me twice!" Pinkie responded as she threw a smoke bomb down and they disappeared.

"Ha! Nice try!" Trash scoffed as he spun around, hitting Mikey who was about to attack from behind. "I spied on you guys training with Crash."

"Well, that explains the weird feeling I had." Pinkie noted.

"Just means we got to strike hard." Crash declared.

"Hey, if you hit me hard, I’ll hit you back harder." Trash responded.

"Let's test that!" Sonata quipped as she jumped behind and kicked Trash.

"Guhhooey!!!" Trash yelped.

Meanwhile, back with Dingodile and friends...

"Hey, Shini! Think you can do that hypno trick on one of those mutants?" Rainbow Dash asked as Shini tried to, but failed due to none of the Grimlies holding still.

"Looks like we’ll have to stun one by force." Shini noticed.

"What about Tiny?" Tawna asked as she whacked a Grimly.

"I’m sure Dingo and the other former baddies can free him!" Coco responded, while with Dingodile's team, Rilla Roo and Tiny clashed weapons.

"That NV must’ve given Tiny’s strength a boost!" Rilla Roo noticed as Ripper sped up from behind, but Tiny spotted him, kicking Rilla Roo away and blocked Ripper's attacks.

"Yipe! He’s speedier too!" Ripper Roo added as Tiny grabbed the kangaroo mutant and threw him at Dingodile.

"Crikey!!!" Dingodile gasped before he caught Ripper. "Phew! That was a close one. Keep fighting. He's our friend and we're going to free him."

"Ooh-ooh! Got it!" Rilla Roo responded.

"Alright!" Ripper Roo agreed.

"You guys sure you don't want us helping?" Coco asked from a distance while blocking an attack from a Grimly.

"Don’t worry! We got this! I go left, Rilla go right, and Ripper down the middle!" Dingodile ordered.

"How about… Hehehe…" Ripper Roo started before he leapt high into the air. "Over the middle!"

"Whatever works." Dingodile shrugged.

"Let’s do this!" Rilla Roo declared as the trio ganged up on Tiny.

"We’re almost there, mates!" Dingodile informed as he grabbed the NV, but not before Tiny knocked them away, unknowingly helping the hybrid pull off the NV. "That outta fix ya." Dingodile said as he crushed the NV before Tiny fell onto one knee, feeling a little dizzy.

"My head..." Tiny groaned

"You alright, mate?" Dingodile asked in concern.

"I think so." Tiny answered.

"Good." Dingodile responded.

"Glad your back to normal." Rilla Roo said in relief.

"Ugh... Last thing I remember, I was telling Cortex that I was quitting, and the next thing I knew, I'm here." Tiny remembered.

"Welcome the club, buddy." Ripper greeted.

"But what happened? Where are we?" Tiny asked.

"Tell you later." Dingodile said.

"Ooh-ooh! He’s right, because right now, we gotta help the others!" Rilla Roo agreed before Dingodile's group started heading back to Coco's group.

Back to Crash's party...

"Yow!!! What is he, Crash? The devil you or something?!" Mikey asked.

"A bad dream made real." Crash answered in a rush.

"Other than the buckteeth and bushy brows?" Sonata quipped.

"Hey!" Trash pouted.

"You know what would make that guy hilarious?" Pinkie asked.

"What?" Crash responded.

"If he had lips... Like a blimp!" Pinkie answered, making Trash growl.

"Snrk!!! Okay, that’s a funny thought." Sonata snickered.

"He might actually look more attractive." Mikey noted as Trash basically started having smoke come out of his ears, before he recklessly charged towards them. "But you know what they say."

"The bigger they are..." Pinkie continued as she threw the weight end of her weapon to Sonata who caught it which Trash charged straight at Mikey, who dodged, making Trash trip over the chain, falling down hard.

"The harder they fall!" Sonata finished before Crash picked up Trash.

"Like I said. I'm better because I have people who care about me." Crash said.

"Doh... Guess I'll have to bring out, the big guns!" Trash declared as he brought out a remote and pushed the button on it, followed by a Yuktopus, Siren Aria Blaze, and a giant Zaptrap as big as Aria.

"Eep!" Pinkie yiped.

"Aria! Zaptrap! Why you-!" Sonata growled before Zaptrap threw a lightning bolt. "Whoa!" Sonata gasped as she dodged it.

"Careful, everyone." Crash warned.

"Yeah, I speak for everyone when I say, AAAH! AAAAAAH!! AAAAAAAAAH!!!" Mikey screamed while nobody noticed Aria's NV malfunctioning.

"S-Sonata…!" Siren Aria uttered.

"Huh?" Sonata noticed.

"Help… Me…!" Siren Aria begged as Trash started messing around with his remote.

"What’s going on?! Why’s that NV short-circuiting?!" Trash growled as Aria's NV continued to malfunction.

"I… Can’t… Control… My… Body..!" Siren Aria said as Trash kept messing with the remote before he broke it, which the heroes noticed.

"Whoops." Trash uttered.

"Whoops?! Seriously, that’s all ya got? Whoops?!" Crash asked in anger.

"There are other things I wanted to say, but right now I'm running for my life!" Trash said, freaking out as Siren Aria was glaring at him, before he just fled out of the laboratory real quick-like with Siren Aria chasing after him.

"Aria, stop!" Sonata said, but her cry was in vain as the NV was still working a bit. "Looks like I’ll need to jack my own sister. Think you guys can handle Zaptrap and the Yuktopus?"

"Sure." Mikey answered.

"Just try not to go too hard on her. She is your sister." Crash said as Sonata nodded and rushed away.

"Let’s just try not to get over our heads." Pinkie dreaded before a barrier formed around Uka Uka, while Crash saw four pumping machines.

"I'll jack the big guy." Crash said.

"And me and Pinkie will Jack Zaptrap." Mikey added.

"Pinkie, Dust Storm Rocket!" Crash ordered.

"One order of magic sprinkles, comin’ up!" Pinkie quipped as Crash spun around before she threw some sprinkles, detonating a smokescreen for him.

"Now, time to add a little smoke bomb egg into the mix!" Mikey added as he threw a smoke bomb at the Yuktopus' eye before Crash launched himself at the giant titan.

"Thanks, Mike! And now to snap him out of it, again." Crash said as he whacked the Yuktopus before grabbing onto his head and putting Aku Aku on it, jacking the titan. "I'll handle the heavy lifting."

But then an alarm sounded, bringing purple orb-shaped minions.

"Not good." The three heroes dreaded.

"On second thought, I’ll hold them off. You two jack Zaptrap and shut down those pumpers!" Crash corrected himself.

"Right." Mikey and Pinkie responded.

Meanwhile, with Sonata, she caught up with Siren Aria. "Aria! Wait!" Sonata called out as Siren Aria continued to attack Trash.

"Gah!!!" Trash yelped while Sonata managed to jump onto Siren Aria.

"It’s time to snap you out of it!" Sonata declared as she grabbed onto Siren Aria’s head, finding herself in her sister's mind. Then Sonata found Aria attacking Uka Uka constructs, who threw a punch behind her and Sonata caught it perfectly. "Aria! Please, calm down!"

"Sonata?" Aria asked in surprise and hope.

"Yeah! It’s me!" Sonata confirmed, before Aria hugged her, much to the siren's surprise. "Aria?"

"Sonata... I'm so sorry!" Aria sobbed.

"Take it easy, Aria. You weren't angry at Uka Uka before." Sonata responded, trying to calm down her sister.

"But… I…" Aria sniffled.

"Besides, I went through this too." Sonata empathized.

"He ruined our lives." Aria said.

"But unintentionally gave us so much." Sonata corrected.

"What do you mean?" Aria asked in confusion.

"Think about everything we went through. All the friends we've made and the adventures we've had." Sonata reminded as Aria did think about, and remembered all of the good things that happened to her and her family. "Uka Uka messed with my head to make me think we've been suffering. But we've been doing the opposite."

Aria realized that Sonata was right. "Come on, sis. Let's go home."

In reality, Trash tried sneaking away, before Sonata disconnected from Siren Aria, with the NV falling apart. Unfortunately, Aria was still in her siren form. "I'm bailing!"

"How about a send-off for you controlling me." Siren Aria quiped as she whipped her tail, sending Trash flying, who screamed.

"Let's get this thing off you." Sonata said as she took off what was left of the NV on Aria’s head, who Aria shifted back to normal.

"Thanks, sis." Aria said in gratitude.

"No problem." Sonata responded.

"Now let's get back to the others." Aria declared.

"I just hope Dingodile and the rest of them can catch up with us." Sonata said in concern.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the case with Dingodile's team.

"Keep fighting!" Dingodile ordered as Rainbow Dash grabbed onto a Grimly's head.

"I got him this time!" Rainbow Dash cheered before Rainbow Dash's geode and Raph's medallion started to glow, shooting a rainbow beam at the Grimly Rainbow Dash was on. And when the beam faded, the Grimly had pale light, grayish aquamarine stitches, moderate purple skin, and had light turquoise tribal tattoos on it.

"Ugh... What hit me? Wait... I'm talking?!" The Grimly gasped.

"Yep." Raph answered.

"Whoa. I think Mikey, Pinkie and Sonata told us about this." Rainbow Dash awed.

"Less yappin, more fighting!" Dingodile ordered as he kept shooting controlled titans.

"Somehow... I feel stronger... Strong enough to... Ooh, I always wanted to do this! Get ready!" The Grimly squeaked in excitement.

"For what?" Rainbow Dash asked in confusion.

"For this! ZA WARUDO!!!" The Grimly shouted as an immense amount of energy bursted from the Grimly, before everything and everyone on the planet, except Rainbow Dash and the titan she was on were completely frozen in time.

"Awesome!" Rainbow Dash cheered.

"Better hold on!" The Grimly said as she started going from enemy to enemy, sending flurries of punches at them, only for them to still remain still. "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!! ORA!!!" The Grimly shouted as it dealt one last punch to a big NV-controlled titan before turning her back on his enemies. "That's enough. Time end." The Grimly declared as time started moving again, only for the enemy titans to be sent flying with the NVs completely destroyed.

"What happened?" Tawna asked in confusion.

"That... Was... Out... Of... This... World... AWESOME!!! You won't believe what just happened, she completely stopped time!" Rainbow Dash shouted in pure excitement.

"We can admire that later. Right now, let's find my brother and the others." Coco reminded.

"Oh! I think I know they are!" The Grimly remembered.

"What do you think about your name being Ghostime?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Nice. Come on!" Ghostime urged as she started leading Dingodile and the others to where their friends are.

Back with Crash...

"Crikey! They just keep comin’!" Crash dreaded.

"Yikes! And we can’t find an opening to jack Zaptrap!" Pinkie yelped.

"Let me help with that." Crash said as he had the jacked Yuktopus play the bagpipe on its back to stun the minions and Zaptrap.

"Thanks!" Mikey said in gratitude.

"I'll snap her out of it." Aria's voice called out, making the trio and Yuktopus looked behind them to see Sonata and Aria, back to her normal self.

"Aria!" Pinkie gasped in happiness.

"It's good to be back. Now hang tight, pal." Aria said as she got onto Zaptrap and took off the NV.

"Ow." Zaptrap uttered.

"You okay?" Aria asked.

"Yes." Zaptrap said as she shrank back to her normal size after Aria got back on the ground.

"Ready to fry those pumpers?" Aria asked with a smirk.

"Thought you'd never ask." Zaptrap responded with the same smirk, turning into her mask form as Aria grabbed it, who donned it without hesitation. Then bright light covered her, and when it faded, in her place was a humanoid Eel-ectric with Aria’s clothing, hair, weapons and a symbol on her right check. It was Ariatrap!

"I love this!" Ariatrap said before suddenly, she made an extendable Tribaton made of electricity. "And I just got an idea!" Ariatrap added with a mischievius smirk as she swung her Tribaton and it wrapped itself around all four pumpers before electrifying them to pieces, deactivating the machine Uka Uka was trapped in.

"About time!" Uka Uka said, drawing the heroes' attention as everyone else showed up.

"Crash!" Coco called out.

"Coco! How’d you manage to find us?" Crash asked.

"Followed the carnage." Coco simply answered.

"Also thanks to this gal, Ghostime, the Grimly." Rainbow Dash added.

"Hey." Ghostime greeted.

"Yippee!!! Another new titan ally!" Pinkie cheered while Aku Aku got off of the Yuktopus as the NV on it fell apart.

"Let's deal with my brother." Aku Aku said as everyone got to the machine that Uka Uka was held captive in.

"Ugh, finally! If I had nipples, they’d kill right now." Uka Uka uttered in relief as Crash and the Goofball trio disconnected the suction hoses.

"My brother! What did they do to you?!" Aku Aku asked in concern.

"That traitorous dog, Cortex stole all of my power, the same being said for the siren! All of my bad mojo and her dark equestrian magic have been drained and put into NVs he sent all over the world!" Uka Uka informed.

"All over the world?!" Crash gasped in shock, but before anyone else could say anything else, Ariatrap nailed down Uka Uka with her foot.

"Cortex did what?!" Ariatrap asked, completely caught off guard.

"While you were getting your revenge on me, Cortex was stealing your magic." Uka Uka answered.

“Oh, come on!” Ariatrap exasperated.

"It's okay." Sonata said, trying to help Ariatrap feel better.

"That lying weasel of a scientist actually had a good idea for a change. However, I didn’t realize that it involved…" Uka uka started off, but Aku Aku guessed, "Milking you?”

"Yes, milking us! HAHA! Everybody enjoys a laugh at the evil mask! I’ll destroy Cortex for this, and all of you short bus students shall be the means of my vengeance!" Uka Uka declared.

"Yeah, not gonna happen." Sonata simply said.

"Why should we help you? You’re a jerk! Remember Mom’s birthday? You sent her socks! Honestly, who sends socks to a magic mask with no feet?" Aku Aku remembered, much to Pinkie Pie's shock and dismay.

"I’ll help because if you restore my powers, I will give you the means to reach Cortex’s lair, and destroy his NVs forever!" Uka Uka answered as everyone looked at each with complete uncertainty, but they knew that they probably had no choice.

"Fine, we’ll restore your powers. Tell us what we have to do." Aku Aku said after a sigh.

"The voodoo bones of my mask have been stolen, and given to the most powerful NV-controlled mutants on the island. Go, be my vengeance! I’ll use my powers to let you move around quickly. You dummies probably walked everywhere. And please, would you clean this cake off my face?" Uka Uka requested, as Pinkie got out a napkin and wiped the cake off of his mask.

"Oy, what about yer bunnies?" Dingodile asked.

"Them? Huh, didn’t think they would actually be looking for me after that blue siren girl and that sniper traitor pulled off that jailbreak." Uka Uka remembered.

"They nearly killed us, while looking for you." Tawna said.

"I’m guessing Papu Papu was with them." Uka Uka presumed.

"Just round them up, Termite Buffet!" Raph responded, starting to lose his patience.

"Fine. But you all should head back to your home and prepare to find those bones." Uka Uka said.

"You better hope you don't run into Adagio!" Aria threatened after she defused back into herself and Zaptrap.

"Hmph. I’ll only be waiting for you to come back with my bones right here." Uka Uka scoffed as everyone left, not trusting the evil voodoo mask. "Sheesh! They can't trust a bad guy that's being honest for once." Uka Uka groaned in annoyance as he simply floating around in the laboratory.

To be Continued...

Author's Note:

Next time, on Equestria Ninja Girls...

Six Bones, Six Titan Heroes, and Seven Friends left to find. Who will go where?

Episode 11: Ratcicle Hero-King