• Published 10th Apr 2022
  • 1,330 Views, 342 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Mind Over Mutant - RainbowRaptorDash1



For this adventure, Crash Bandicoot, Pinkie Pie, Mikey, Sonata Dusk, Rainbow Dash, Raph and Casey will need to use mind over matter.

  • ...
4
 342
 1,330

Episode 4: Diamond in the Grasslands

At Crash’s house, everyone was gathering supplies for the adventure.

“So... Who's Nina?” Raph asked.

“Raph, Nina is Cortex’s niece.” Mikey answered.

“Seriously? You mean she’s a kid?” Rainbow Dash snickered.

“Dashie, Nina may be as old as us or younger, but there’s a reason why she’s tough to beat other than those metallic hands of hers.” Pinkie responded.

“What?” Casey asked in confusion.

“Nina’s actually smarter and more evil than Cortex.” Sonata answered, surprising Shini, Raph, Rainbow Dash and Casey.

“No kidding? A six-year is better than her uncle?” Shini asked in surprise.

“Yes.” The Wumpa islanders answered.

“That's just sad.” Raph deadpanned.

“Uh… Whaddya mean by that?” Skunture asked.

“A six-year old being better than her uncle.” Raph clarified.

“Oh. Jinx! Double Jinx!” Rainbow Dash and Skunture said a once, before the leading guitarist of the Rainbooms beat the titan.

“Triple jinx! Gotcha!” Rainbow Dash called with a smug smile, before as if on cue, a foul odor was in the air, making everyone start coughing.

“Dude! What was that?” Casey asked while plugging his nose.

“Sorry, it happens if I lose when I get REALLY competitive. And I think that was one of those times.” Skunture explained as the air cleared.

“Let's get moving.” Crash said.

“Yeah, like pronto!” Mikey agreed.

“WAIT! How are we gonna move the Roadroller?” Pinkie asked, causing a dead silence.

“I can do it. Ooh-ooh!” Rilla Roo said.

“You sure about that?” Sonata asked in concern.

“Ooh-Oh yeah! I am half gorilla after all.” Rilla Roo answered.

“Alright, Sonata and Rainbow Dash... You two ride along side on Foxer and Skunture.” Crash ordered.

“Got it.” Sonata replied.

“This is gonna be sweet!” Rainbow Dash cheered in excitement as she and Sonata got onto the backs of their titan counterparts.

“One last thing.” Mikey said before he rushed over and back with their flag.

“Good call.” Crash agreed as he grabbed the flag and secured it to the Roadroller.

“Heheheheh… You four really are good friends.” Aku Aku chuckled.

“No different from you and Meadowbrook.” Crash countered.

“Heheh, true enough.” Aku Aku agreed.

“So... Three Bandicoots, Two Mutant Turtles, Some teenagers, Some Titans, Two hybrids, and a mask are going to fight an entire army of NV controlled mutants including their friends and families... AND WIN!” Crash listed.

“Yep. That’s about it.” Pinkie agreed with everyone cheering at that as they headed out, not knowing they were being watched.

Later as it didn't take long for them to arrive at the Grasslands, but Crash felt ready for a fight.

“Crash, try to relax.” Mikey said.

“Actually Mikey, have you ever had that feeling you were being watched?” Pinkie asked before out of nowhere, a black diamond pierced the ground in front of them.

“Guess that answers that.” Raph deadpanned.

“But what was it that flew by?” Casey asked.

“Not one of Sombra’s crystals, that’s for sure.” Sonata answered.

“Why hello, Darlings.” A familiar, yet dark voice greeted as the heroes looked to where the diamond came from, seeing a giant woman with black skin, Rarity’s clothing, weapons, hair color and style, accompanied by a giant Whalephant.

“Oh no! It’s Orciamond and Nightmare Rarity!” Mikey gasped.

“Help...” Orciamond uttered before the NV electrocuted her, making Orciamond let out a loud orca bellow.

“Guys, divide and conquer!” Crash ordered.

“Right!” Everyone else agreed as the ninjas, Crash, Coco, Tawna and Aku Aku went up against Nightmare Rarity, while the others took on NV Orciamond.

“Anyone has any idea what Rarity is watching on that thing?” Mikey wondered as in Rarity’s eyes, she was watching a fashion show displaying professional level clothing. But Rarity was so interested in it, she didn't know she was attacking her friends.

“Knowing Rarity, definitely fashion shows.” Pinkie answered.

“Agreed.” Sonata said with a nod as Nightmare Rarity launched Black Diamond Projectiles at everyone.

“Coco, Tawna... You two restrain her. Everyone else keep her attention on you.” Crash ordered with the others nodding their heads in response to that as Coco and Tawna started to hide and seek up on the mind-controlled fashionista.

“Sorry, Rarity.” Pinkie apologized as she threw her magic infused sprinkles at Rarity, disorienting her, before Mikey and Sonata landed double kicks at her.

“Gah! You ingrates will pay for this!” Nightmare Rarity growled as she threw more Black Diamonds, but Aku Aku shielded them.

“Anytime now, girls.” Crash said as he performed his swornadorang attack.

“Almost there.” Coco responded as Nightmare Rarity was about to send out more Diamonds, before Coco wrapped her whip around her left arm.

“What?! When did you-?!” Nightmare Rarity gasped before Tawna fired the grappling hook and got Rarity’s other arm. “Ugh! Don't think this is over yet!” Rarity said when all of a sudden, a black diamond appeared and was thrown at Coco, who blocked it, but her gripped weakened from the attack.

“That wasn’t what I planned. I don’t know how much longer I can hold on.” Coco said before Crash launched himself towards Nightmare Rarity and pulled her NV off her head, turning her back to normal.

“Huh? What’s happening? I was seeing some lovely fashion!” Rarity whined before Crash stomped on the NV, destroying it, much to her dismay. “Crash! Why would you do that?”

“That thing was messing with your head.” Crash explained.

“I beg your pardon?” Rarity asked in confusion.

“Guys, a little help.” Dingodile said, catching the others’ attention.

“Hmm?” Rarity wondered as she looked at Dingodile, who seemed to be fighting against NV Orciamond. “Ah!!! What on Earth do you think you’re doing?!”

“Getting my tail handed to me.” Dingodile deadpanned.

“Yes, I can see that. But what are you doing to Orciamond?!” Rarity asked as NV Orciamond just bellowed.

“Want the long story or the short version?” Pinkie offered.

“Just get the NV off.” Crash simply said as the others ran off to help get that NV off NV Orciamond’s head while Rarity just stood there stammering, completely confused about what’s going on. “Try and keep Ocriamond off balance.”

"Right!" The others agreed as everyone rushed around NV Ocriamond, trying to confuse her.

"Good thing that NV is keeping that blowhole closed." Rainbow Dash said before NV Orciamond shot a burst of water through the NV without damaging it. "Nevermind."

"Good thing Orciamond doesn’t have spikes on her back." Pinkie added as she tried to grab onto Orciamond’s back, but due to the titan’s moisturized smooth skin, she slipped right off. "Oopsie, forgot about that."

"My turn!" Sonata declared, revealing kunai knives and threw them at the NV, only for Orciamond to dodge them. "Tawna, now!"

"You got it!" Tawna said as she jumped up from behind and whacked the NV clean off. "And that's done!"

Orciamond started bellowing as she shrunk back to normal, while Tawna smashed the NV to pieces.

"Oh... Thank you, darlings. I should've realized that Cortex would be behind this. I still can't believe that I didn't notice that N emblem on it." Orciamond said, causing another dead silence.

"HOW DID WE NOT SEE THAT?!" Crash yelled out as Ocriamond and Rarity collapsed from exhaustion.

"I'm glad Twilight, Micolda and Donnie aren't here, because after realizing that, they would go crazy for a while." Mikey said in relief.

"Yeah, but we better find the others. I found an energy draining and transference device. Which means Cortex is draining energy from the others, too." Coco informed.

"But knowing our friends, most of them will probably go after us." Sonata said.

"What about these two? Ooh-ooh!" Rilla Roo asked.

"Aku Aku, can you send them back to the house to rest?" Crash requested.

"I'm not sure... Because I think that Equestrian Magic will revitalize them right away." Aku Aku answered.

"Still, best not take chances. Send these two back to my house." Crash said before Rarity and Orciamond jolted up, wide awake and filled with energy.

"Goodness! I just had a terrible dream." Rarity said.

"You two think you can get back to my house?" Crash asked.

"Yes, we can make it back on our own." Rarity answered, much to Ociamond's shock.

"What?! But Rarity-" The Whalephant tried to reason with Rarity, but was cut off.

"I'm sorry, but I think we will need our beauty sleep. Besides, can someone explain what was happening?" Rarity asked.

"Short Version: You two being controlled by those NVs." Crash answered.

"Yes, I should've known that Cortex made the NVs to control everyone on Wumpa Island." Orciamond agreed.

"And the others?" Rarity added.

"Still under the NV's control." Aku Aku answered.

"Good luck." Rarity said.

"Give Cortex a kick for us." Orciamond added as she and Rarity started to head back to Crash's house.

"Alright, everyone. We've got to get to Nina!" Crash said as everyone else agreed as they got back onto the Roadroller and went into with Rilla Roo driving it. But unknown to then, two figures were watching them from the shadows.

"Let'sssssss go." The skinnier figure said before the two vanished in a puff of purple smoke.

Meanwhile, in a secret lair, Dr. Cortex was waiting for Adagio and Aria to be brought to him, as the evil scientist gave out an evil chuckles "They will soon be here, if only Uka Uka was with me, he would be filled with glee to see them again. Evil glee that is." Dr. Cortex said as N. Brio showed up.

"A shame the third one wasn't effected." N. Brio added.

"Eh, two out of three isn't bad." Dr. Cortex shrugged off before he and N. Brio heard the door open, revealing to be Adagio and Aria in their Siren forms, caged up and still under NVs' control. "Talk about good timing."

"Yes. I also wrote that line earlier." N. Brio added as the evil scientists high-fived each other again, before Dr. Cortex deactivated the NVs, bringing the two siren sisters back to reality.

"Let us out!" Adagio ordered

"And get these things off our heads!" Aria added.

"Hahaha! You should be lucky I only deactivated the NVs on you two for now. Besides, you can thank a certain mask for that." Dr. Cortex said, stunning Adagio and Aria.

"Where's Uka Uka?! I got a axe to grind with him!" Adagio roared angrily as she banged on the cage.

"Sorry, but he’s currently being used as a battery right now." Dr. Cortex taunted.

"Now Cortex, if these lovely ladies want some payback for their little sister... Sonata is the youngest of you three, right?" N. Brio asked.

"Yes, that’s correct." Dr. Cortex answered as Adagio and Aria nodded.

"Good, didn't want to be rude. Anyway, if these two want revenge, who are we to deny it to them?" N. Brio rhetorically asked.

"N. Brio, what are you getting at?" Dr. Cortex asked before N. Brio whispered what he was planning. "Oh! You mean…?!"

"Indeed. Ladies, my colleague and I will gladly give you your revenge on Uka Uka. Right, Cortex?" N. Brio asked as Dr. Cortex gave a dark chuckle.

"Yes, indeed!" Dr. Cortex agreed.

"All we ask is a bit of your services. Nothing sinister, mind you. Just some normal tests." N. Brio explained as the two kunoichis were suspicious about this, but decided to go along with it for now.

"Fine." Adagio said.

Well, the two sirens are in quite a pickle. What will they do?

To be Continued...

Author's Note:

Hmm? What’s this? A voodoo staff, tommy gun, dumbbell, cane held by a straight jacket, trident, and scimitars? What could this mean?

Next time on Equestria Ninja Girls…

Episode 5: Reptile’s Tundra.