• Published 10th Apr 2022
  • 1,326 Views, 342 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Mind Over Mutant - RainbowRaptorDash1



For this adventure, Crash Bandicoot, Pinkie Pie, Mikey, Sonata Dusk, Rainbow Dash, Raph and Casey will need to use mind over matter.

  • ...
4
 342
 1,326

Episode 6: Muscle Mountain

Later, on the mountaintops, Crash and company decided to rest and have lunch as they entered the desert.

"Who wants Hobo Stew?" Dingodile asked.

"I could eat." Crash answered as everyone started having some stew, not even caring about the name.

"Not bad." Coco said.

"SO! STINKING!! GOOD!!!" Pinkie squealed in delight.

"This tastes great!!" Sonata agreed.

"Delicious!" Mikey added.

"Sorry I can't cook us a feast. I don't have the equipment." Dingodile apologized.

"I'm too hungry to care right now." Crash responded, not blaming the hybrid.

"Ooh-ooh! Hey, Dingo, think I could work at your place? I make a mean banana split." Rilla Roo asked.

"Sure thing, buddy." Dingodile answered.

"Now I gotta try that ice cream!" Pinkie cheered.

"I'll take mine to go." Tawna said.

"Well, we’ll need to be careful, ‘cause after that encounter with a Scorporilla, who knows what’ll happen next." Rainbow Dash warned.

"You think there are Koo-alas here?" Mikey wondered.

"Koo-alas?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Twisted little guys that loves machines and hates nature." Sonata explained.

"And I don't need my Pinkie Sense to know they'd love the desert." Pinkie added.

"Somehow, I’m glad Fluttershy isn’t around." Shini dreaded.

"That's what we thought too." The goofball trio said.

"Yeah, she’d either feel real sad and faint or lose it and go crazy." Rainbow Dash agreed.

"I hate to think what that NV is doing to her." Coco dreaded as she was tinkering with her scanner.

"If it’s anything like Princess Twilight described, I think she’ll only suck apples." Raph said.

"That was only because she got it from an animal." Mikey remembered.

"You mean those Vampire Fruit Bats?" Sonata asked, but before anyone could answer, everyone noticed the ground rumbling.

"Now what?" Casey rhetorically asked as Sonata got on top of the Roadroller and saw a swarm of Rhinoroller heading towards them.

"RhinoRoller stampede!!!" Sonata shouted as everyone scramble aboard the Roadroller.

"Hey Foxer, where do you think they’re coming from?" Skunture asked.

"Must be a village or something nearby." Vixot said.

"Or maybe something’s scaring them." Mikey added before the heroes heard a howling noise.

"What was that?!" Grihoga asked in surprise.

"Uh, I think I know." Pinkie nervously said as everyone saw where she was pointing at, seeing a pack of Spikes led by Timberjack digging a sand hill, while seeing Armalion rolling into a Scorporilla, knocking it out.

"Guess that explains that." Mikey noticed before Rilla Roo saw something.

"Ooh-ooh! Incoming!" Rilla Roo yelled as a boulder was flying right towards them, but was whacked away by Rilla Roo.

"Oh no… Tell me that isn’t…" Crash dreaded as everyone looked towards where the boulder was thrown, seeing a super macho koala mutant being responsible for that. "Koala Kong."

"Now, we got a fight!" Raph said in excitement.

"Timberjack, Armalion, and Koala Kong. I’ll admit dudes, this’ll be tough." Mikey admitted, before Timberjack turned toward the heroes and unsheathed her claws as the spike pack wearing NVs turned towards them as well.

"Raph, Dingodile, and Coco, free Applejack. Sonata and Rainbow, take your masks and free Armalion. Tawna, take Shini and snag us a Rhinoroller. Everyone else is with me." Crash ordered.

"So we’re gonna take on Koala?" Dingodile asked.

"Yep." Crash simply answered.

"Let’s just try to keep our distance." Tawna warned.

"Got it." Coco said as the heroes split up into four teams and started fighting against the enemies.

Meanwhile with Raph, Dingodile and Coco...

"Dingo, go left. Coco, right. I'll draw her attention on me." Raph said.

"Righty-o, mate!" Dingodile agreed.

"Just don’t lose your temper." Coco warned as Raph threw his sais at Timberjack, only for the controlled farmer to use the wood on her body to block them.

"What's the matter, AJ? Losing your edge?" Raph taunted, grabbing his sais, making Timberjack growl as she tried to bite Raph. But Timberjack was so preoccupied with Raph that she didn't see Coco latching on to her.

"Gotcha!" Coco said as Timberjack saw her and tried to shake Coco off.

"Oi!" Dingodile shouted, making Timberjack turned towards him. "Hope this doesn’t hurt ya too badly." Dingodile said as he started firing his water pistol, hitting Timberjack square on the head, but the NV didn’t fizz out. "Rats!"

"That’s it! I’m ripping that NV right off!" Raph angrily said as he grabbed the NV and Timberjack, throwing her over his shoulder, while holding onto her NV, making the farmer turn back to normal as Raph crushed the NV. But all of a sudden, Applejack started speaking japanese.

"Huh?" Dingodile and Coco asked in confusion.

"Really, AJ?" Raph deadpanned as Applejack shook her head.

"Whoa nelly… What happened?" Applejack groaned.

"What were you watching?" Raph asked.

"Beginners Guide to Speaking Japanese." Applejack answered, making Raph face-palm himself.

"Seriously, why?" Raph asked.

"Eh, you never know when it might come in handy." Applejack answered.

"Touché." Raph admitted before Applejack collapsed from exhaustion.

"Let’s just hope the others are alright." Coco said, while with the second group, Sonata and Vixot fused into Foxata and started throwing tonfa feathers at Armalion.

"Man! All that hard work at AJ’s apple farm must’ve toughened her up, ‘cause I can’t get through that armor!" Foxata realized.

"Let me try." Rainbow Dash said as she waited until NV Armalion started rolling at her, allowing the speedster to jump onto her, using her speed from her geode to reverse the titan’s movement. “I don’t usually say this, but for every action, that’s means an equal and opposite reaction. And I’m running you right into that wall!" Rainbow Dash shouted as Armalion started slowing down. "You may be fast when you’re rolling, but you’re not as fast as me or Skunture!" Rainbow Dash declared as Skunture tackled Armalion.

"Gotcha!!!" Skunture said as Rainbow zoomed up and ripped the NV off, making Armalion shrink back to her normal size, who groaned in exhaustion. "You okay?"

"Mah head is ringing hard like a bell." Armalion answered.

"Must’ve been from wearing the NV." Foxata said as she turned back into Sonata and Vixot, before Armalion's eyes snapped open.

"The village!" Armalion gasped.

"Village?" The four of the heroes asked in confusion.

"The RhinoRoller Village, Flatiron." Armalion explained.

"What happened?" Skunture asked.

"Bratgirls were rounding them up." Armalion answered.

"What?! Why?!" Sonata gasped.

"I don't know." Armalion responded.

"But we gotta do something!" Sonata shouted.

"After we get everyone else." Rainbow Dash pointed out.

"Oops, sorry. Just can’t help myself if I wanna help other mutants." Sonata apologized with an embarrassed blush.

Meanwhile with Tawna and Shini...

“This is gonna be tougher than I thought.” Tawna admitted as she was riding on a NV controlled RhinoRoller. “With these new horns they’re growing, taking the NV off won’t be easy.”

“Just get it starring at me.” Shini informed.

“If you saw so.” Tawna said, managing to get the get the Rhinoroller looking at Shini as she swung her hypnoball like a pendulum.

“Keep your eyes on me.” Shini said to the RhinoRoller as it was somehow able to see the Hypnoball, slowing it down and disorienting it.

“I've got to ask Coco to put that in my staff.” Tawna noted.

“Smart thinking.” Shini agreed as she threw her hypnoball at the NV and nailed it.

“Sayonara, NV!” Tawna taunted as the Rhinoroller started shaking his head, while the female bandicoot examined the parts. “That's weird.”

“What is?” Shini asked.

“There's no draining device on this one.” Tawna answered.

“Must be for our friends.” Shini noticed.

“I guess that makes sense.” Tawna admitted.

“Anyway, think you can help us big guy?” Shini asked as the RhinoRoller nodded in response.

And meanwhile with Crash's party…

“Yow!” Casey yelped as he dodged a thrown boulder.

“Careful everyone!” Crash warned.

"You’re telling me!" Mikey agreed.

"That big guy’s been taking his vitamins, hasn’t he?" Pinkie rhetorically asked as Rilla Roo readied his hammer.

"So have I." Rilla Roo added as he jumped high into the air, using his kangaroo legs.

"Get clear!" Crash said.

"Got it!" The two goofballs and Grihoga responded as the Goar titan turned into her mask form, which Pinkie put on, becoming Pinkoga once more.

"Heeere’s Pinkoga!" Pinkoga declared before she roared, only for Koala Kong to be unfazed as he roared back and threw another boulder before Rilla came down and slammed his hammer on him.

"Gotcha! Aah-aah!" Rilla Roo said as he backed away, only to find out that attack only budged him a bit. "Huh?"

"Everyone, strike him together!" Crash ordered with everyone agreeing as they surrounded Koala Kong. They then tried to attack all at once, but he leapt out of the way, causing them to crash into each other. And Koala Kong decided to start taunting them by flexing his muscles.

"Hey, I think he's taunting us!" Pinkoga noticed.

"Talk about perfect timing!" Crash said in relief as he whacked a lying boulder right at Koala Kong, catching him off guard. "Now!"

"Guess he got too cocky!" Pinkoga said with a smile as everyone struck Koala hard and fast, making him crash against a wall, who began to throw a temper tantrum, before a boulder bonked him right on the head, shattering the NV, then the boulder broke in half and Koala Kong fell unconscious only for a few minutes.

"I never did like fighting him." Crash said in exhaustion.

"Big on the brawn, small on the brain." Pinkoga noted as she split back into Pinkie and Grihoga, before the rest of the groups reunited with one another.

"Everyone in one piece?" Crash asked as everyone nodded in confirmation. "Girls?"

"We're fine, too." Tawna answered.

"But we got a problem." Sonata said.

"Yeah, a whole village of RhinoRollers were kidnapped." Vixot agreed, surprising the other three groups.

"What?" Crash asked in shock.

"You heard right!" Rainbow Dash confirmed.

"That means there’s more titans we need to help." Skunture explained.

"One step at a time. First Nina." Crash said.

"Good point, I mean a RhinoRoller’s armor is tough stuff." Casey added.

"Not the young ones." Vixot disagreed.

"Young?" Shini asked in confusion and concern.

"Uh-oh. She’s right! The baby and kid RhinoRollers don’t have their shells developed yet!" Grihoga realized.

"Finally! I managed to catch up with you guys!" A familiar voice said as everyone looked behind them, only to see Sligeon.

"How was your little adventure?" Crash asked.

"Fine." Sligeon answered.

"Where were you?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Finding out exactly where Nina is." Sligeon answered.

"Where is she then?" Skunture added.

"Evil Public School 101." Sligeon said, causing a dead silence at that as a tumbleweed rolled by.

"Seriously...?" The Rainbooms, turtles, Casey and Shini asked, bemused at that answered.

"I think I saw a commercial for that school, but I’m not gonna explain it." Crash said.

"Hey, that girl in the commercial did look like Nina." Coco realized.

"Ah don’t know what’s goin’ on, but let’s go." Applejack said.

"Whoa whoa whoa! I never usually say this, but slow down!" Rainbow Dash urged.

"She's right. We're dropping you off at my house and you're resting there." Crash agreed.

"What?! Y’all can’t just-" Applejack tried to argue, but she fell onto one knee due to lack of energy. "On second thought, maybe yer right." Applejack admitted as Casey had his taser ready when Tawna lowered his arm.

"What?" Casey asked in confusion.

"Not yet." Tawna said as she saw some building material and thought of something. "Hey, Coco. I think I got an idea."

"What?" Coco asked.

"Can your friends build me a chariot?" Tawna requested.

"Oh, I see where you’re going with this." Coco said with a smile.

"How about you guys?" Crash asked.

"Give us an hour." Mikey said.

"Ugh… For what? Who’s talkin’?" A voice asked in confusion asked, making everyone looked to see Koala Kong having recovered consciousness, as everyone readied their weapons. "What?! Hey! Calm down! Wait… Crash?! When or how did ya get here?!"

Crash noticed Koala Kong talking, confusing him. "Wait a minute, how are you talking like a normal person now?"

"You can thank my speech therapist for that." Koala Kong answered.

"Must've gotten your money's worth." Dingodile noted.

"Yeah, and honestly, I don’t work for Cortex anymore." Koala Kong said, making the former baddies smile.

"Welcome to the club." Rilla Roo greeted as Sonata gave a warm smile, happy that Koala Kong's on their side.

"Seriously though, how are you this strong?!" Casey asked in amazement.

"Errragh! The secret is in the diet." Koala Kong answered with a confident grin as he flexed his left arm.

"I can respect that." Raph admitted.

"But even strong guys like me need some sleep, so if you don’t mind, Crash, I’m gonna head to your place." Koala Kong said.

"Not at all, mate. Later." Crash responded.

"Don’t worry, I’ll help carry these two back with an arm tied behind my back." Koala Kong boasted.

"Hey! Boasting’s our job!" Rainbow Dash and Skunture pouted, making everyone, including themselves, laugh at that.

"Well mates, time to get goin’." Crash said as everyone decided to go back to the tundra in a different path, thanks to the RhinoRoller they're with and Koala Kong took Armalion and Applejack back to Crash's house.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

Next time on Equestria Ninja Girls:

Episode 7: Moral Code 101, Knowledge is Power