• Published 10th Apr 2022
  • 1,307 Views, 342 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Mind Over Mutant - RainbowRaptorDash1



For this adventure, Crash Bandicoot, Pinkie Pie, Mikey, Sonata Dusk, Rainbow Dash, Raph and Casey will need to use mind over matter.

  • ...
4
 342
 1,307

Episode 12: Future Magmadon Warrior

In that ice prison, Tawna's party were driving through their area.

"Brr…! It’s freezing in here!" Aria shivered.

"Really?" Rilla Roo deadpanned.

"Well excuse me for being somewhere this cold." Aria scoffed.

"Not all of us have fur." Dingodile pointed out.

"Some of us have scales, ya know." Raph added.

"Less complaining, everyone." Tawna said.

"Right." Everyone else responded.

"That bone has to be around here." Tawna pointed out.

"I'm sure we'll find it." Zaptrap said.

"Doesn't mean this will be easy." Shini added before Raph's medallion started glowing.

"Well, how about that. Follow me!" Raph said as he drove ahead.

"Whoa! Wait up!" Tawna urged as everyone else sped up to catch up.

"What’s going on?" Aria asked.

"My medallion's a heat seeker, so the hotter the direction we’re going, the closer we get to that guy who’s causing the heat in this cold cave!" Raph explained.

"Lead the way." Tawna responded as the team kept following Raph, until he stopped.

"Out of the frying pan, and into the fire." Raph pointed out as everyone looked forward, seeing Solava stomping on the floor, causing fault lines spewing lava to crack in the area.

"That ain't good." Rilla Roo dreaded.

"And she's not your only problem." A familiar demonic voice said, making Tawna and her team look up, seeing Sunset Shimmer in her demon form, being controlled by the NV.

"So that's what Sunset looked like when she went bad." Raph noticed.

"That's scary." Dingodile admitted.

"Zaptrap?" Aria requested.

"Why not?" Zaptrap responded as she turned into her mask form as Aria donned it, turning back into Ariatrap.

"Me and Aria can handle her." Tawna said.

"So me and the others will snap Sunset out of the NV." Raph noticed.

"You guys deal with her muscle." Tawna said before one more Magmadons appeared, wearing armor.

"I won't let you!" The Armored Magmadon declared.

"Who are you?" Rilla Roo asked.

"I am the hero of the Magmadons, Sunma!" The Magmadon answered.

"Me and Dingo can handle him." Rilla Roo said, but Sunma heard that, and didn’t seem happy.

"YOU IDIOTS! I’m a woman!" Sunma roared, making the two hybrids flinch in terror, making the rest of Tawna’s team snicker at that though.

"You two idiots handle her." Tawna teased.

"R-Right." Dingodile responded.

"On it! Yipe!" Rilla Roo agreed as he softly yelped that last word.

"Also, I'm going to agree with that idiot remark. So don't worry about your job." Dingodile added, only making Rilla Roo growl as they went off to free Solava and Sunma from the NV’s control.

Tawna switched her stuff to Scythe Mode. "Let’s do this!"

"You ladies need some help?" Shini offered.

"Sure." Tawna responded.

"Hold on!" Armajack called out as she showed up just in time. "Sorry Ah’m late, y’all. But Ah’ll help ya bring Sunset back!"

"Alright, that means I’ll help Dingo and Rilla." Raph said as he rushed away.

"Now, Sunset, hope you’re ready! Because we’re taking the NV right off of you!" Tawna declared before Sunset conjured up magma kunai.

"Well, this is a new twist from what others told me about her powers in this form." Ariatrap noticed before Sunset threw them at the girls.

"Well, let’s move!" Shini urged as she and the other girls dodged the magma kunai knives.

"Aria, try and draw her attention to Shini." Tawna ordered.

"Better hope she’ll be okay with that." Ariatrap said.

"I think I see where she's going with it." Shini responded.

"If you say so." Ariatrap noted as she threw lightning bolts at Sunset, who growled as she them away from her, before she saw Tawna coming and blocked her scythe.

"Hehe. Nice try." Demon Sunset laughed before Tawna jumped and pressed the separation button, turning it into a pair of nunchucks. "What the?!"

"Did you expect this?" Tawna retorted as she swung her nunchuck and nailed Sunset in the jaw.

"Gah! Why you!!!" Demon Sunset growled.

"Now!" Tawna shouted before Shini wrapped her Kusari-Fundo around Sunset’s ankle, preventing her movement in the air as Armajack helped pull the rope to keep Sunset from moving.

"Better watch out, because the weather forecast calls for lightning strikes!" Ariatrap quipped before a siren-shaped lightning bolt strike down from the sky, bite into Sunset as she shocked her and deep-fried her NV. Sunset coughed out smoke as she slowly floated down with her returning to normal.

"Ugh… Did you seriously had to go well-done to snap me out of it?" Sunset asked.

"Sorry, but what were you watching anyway?" Ariatrap asked.

"Video game walkthrough." Sunset answered, making Ariatrap sigh.

"That’s just like you." Ariatrap said.

"Still sore about that time Fluttershy beat you?" Shini asked.

"I swear, that game should've came with a manual." Sunset responded through her teeth.

"Alrigh', that's enough, y'all." Armajack said.

"Girls, girls, you’re all pretty. Could we help the others now?" Tawna asked as the girls then went off to help the boys.

Meanwhile, with Dingodile, Rilla Roo and Raph…

"You guys really screwed up on the gender." Raph said as he was fighting Sunma.

"How were we supposed to know that the Magmadon hero was a girl?!" Rilla Roo responded.

"Now’s not the time! We need to snap Solava and Sunma out of it!" Dingodile said.

"I could drop it... For a price." Raph offered before Dingodile suddenly elbowed him, knocking the wind out of turtle mutant.

"Guys! I’m… here?" A familiar voice said, making the three looked behind him… Only to see another Raph?!

"Pinstripe. Why am I not surprised?" Dingodile deadpanned as the Raph that was elbowed somehow shifted into Pinstripe Potoroo.

"How’d youse know it was me?" Pinstriped asked.

"How long were we on Cortex's payroll?" Dingodile retorted.

"Nevermind." Pinstripe said, having gotten his answer.

"Actually, it’s good that you’re here, ‘cause we might need some help." Dingodile responded as Pinstripes cocked his tommy gun.

"Don’t worry, this typewriter won’t hoirt them, much." Pinstripe said.

"Just cover us." Dingodile said.

"Right." Pinstripe agreed as he started firing, but Sunma stood in front of Solava as the bullets bounced off of her as Raph grabbed Solava from behind.

"Gotcha!" Raph said before Solava threw him away, crashing into the ground as Rilla Roo rushed forward with his hammer ready.

"Here I come!" Rilla Roo shouted as he stopped and launched a curled up Dingodile at Solava.

Dingodile grabbed onto Solava before he started to struggle trying to get that NV off of her, and the others were too busy with Sunma to help him. "Oi… I hope no one sees this." Dingodile as he hesitated before closing his eyes and doing something completely unexpected… Dingodile… straight up… kissed Solava right on the lips, making her freeze completely as Dingodile took the NV off, before the Magmadon closed her eyes and melted into the moment.

Meanwhile, Raph got onto Sunma’s shell and grabbed onto the edges.

"Hey! Get off me!" Sunma shouted.

"Sorry, but we’re gonna have to snap you back to reality." Raph retorted as he pulled out his sais. "Now, I gotcha!" Raph declared as he stabbed the NV as he took it off and tossed it to Rilla Roo, who smashed it.

"Ugh… What happened?" Sunma groaned.

"Long story." Pinstripe responded before Rilla Roo saw something that he couldn’t believe his eyes.

"Ooh?!" Rilla Roo gasped as the girls showed up.

"Did something ha-… ppen?" Ariatrap started to ask, but trailed off as everyone saw Dingodile and Solava still connected to each other’s lips with their eyes closed, enjoying the moment.

"Aww!" The girls cooed as Ariatrap secretly took a picture and video of that moment.

"Wait until the others hear about this!" Ariatrap snickered, making the two new love reptiles snap out of it and disconnect, their heads completely red with embarrassment from the rest of the team seeing their moment. Dingodile was stammering before Raph saw an NV next to the two, making him burst out in laughter.

"Man! Don’t tell me you actually did that to take that NV off of her!" Raph said as Dingodile stomped the NV, destroying it.

"First person to start gossip gets banned from my diner." Dingodile growled as Ariatrap transformed back into Aria and Zaptrap.

"Yeah, sure. It’s not like we’ll tell anyone since it’ll be so obvious." Aria shrugged.

"Got you there, buddy." Rilla Roo noted.

"Looks like you got a girlfriend, Dingo." Tawna teased with a giggle, making Dingodile blush as Armajack turned back into Applejack and Armalion.

"Hehe. Ah'll admit, that's mighty cute." Applejack said.

"Hate to change the topic. But the bone?" Shini asked.

"Bone?" Sunma wondered as she searched her armor and found the bone. "Like this one?"

"Exactly." Tawna answered before Sunset touched her shoulders and using her geode's magic, saw in her memories why.

"Seriously? Uka Uka’s bones? Why are you trusting him?" Sunset asked in suspicion.

"As much as I wanna punch him, he’s our only lead and way on finding where Cortex is." Aria answered.

"Then I should probably warn you that Adagio was heading in his direction." Sunset said before Armalion remembered something, making her pale.

"Uh… Ah think Ah know where Adagio’s headin’. She’s going to the RhinoRoller’s Den, where the Sniper Hero is, and Ah’m bettin’ that we’ll find the kidnapped RhinoRollers there." Armalion informed.

"Let's go." Applejack declared.

"Wait a minute, we’re coming too." Sunma said.

"Heh. I completely agree with that." Sunset said in agreement.

"…Me too." Solava timidly agreed.

"You sure?" Tawna asked as she reconnected her staff.

"Of course." Sunma confirmed

"Besides, it wouldn’t be right if Solava wasn’t with Dingodile, right?" Sunset teased.

"Shut it, you!" Solava growled, making everyone else laugh, except Dingodile, who blushed.

To be Continued...

Author's Note:

Next time, on Equestria Ninja Girls...

The Clock is ticking, how much time is there left?

Episode 13: Past Grimly Leader