• Published 10th Apr 2022
  • 1,355 Views, 342 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Mind Over Mutant - RainbowRaptorDash1



For this adventure, Crash Bandicoot, Pinkie Pie, Mikey, Sonata Dusk, Rainbow Dash, Raph and Casey will need to use mind over matter.

  • ...
4
 342
 1,355

Prologue: Wumpa Vacation

In the New York City sewers, Mikey and his brothers were gathering vacation supplies.

"You dudes ready?" Mikey asked.

"Ready." Donnie and Raph answered.

"Guys, I'm not sure if we should be doing this." Leo hesitantly said.

"Come on, Leo! We're just going on vacation to Wumpa Island. What could possibly go wrong?" Mikey asked.

"Famous last words." Leo dreaded in his head.

"Leo, the city will be fine. Slash and the Mutanimals can handle things here." Donnie assured his oldest brother.

"And Karai made arrangements for the Foot Clan to get some time off while we're gone." Raph added.

"Besides, I think we could use some time off." April said as she and Casey showed up.

"Glad you guy are coming." Mikey sighed in relief.

"Yo, I snagged us some cash so we can eat at Dingo's Diner." Casey said.

"Heh. I'll admit, the grub at Dingo's is pretty awesome." Raph admitted.

"Well, come on! The sooner we get to the farmhouse, the sooner we get to Wumpa Island." Mikey said in absolute excitement.

"Calm down, Mikey. I know we're all excited, but we can't be gone for too long." Donnie warned.

Later, the turtles, April and Casey arrived at the Farm and found the Rainbooms, Karai, Shinigami and the dazzlings waiting.

"Looks like everyone's here." Sunset noticed.

"Yep." Twilight agreed.

"So, everyone got what they needed?" Adagio asked.

"All ready for a Wumpa Island vacation." Mikey answered.

"Can't wait to see Crash and the others again." Sonata agreed.

"I'm just so excited that I might explode!" Pinkie squealed in excitement.

"Well, let's get moving before Pinkie does blow up." Rainbow Dash joked, making everyone laugh at that.

"Hehehehe! Please Dashie, leave the jokes to me." Pinkie giggled.

"Ha! Never! You won't be the only one who's funny even though your pony self's the Element of Laughter." Rainbow Dash countered as Donnie fired the Portal Projector and everyone climbed aboard the Roadroller as it plowed into the portal.

At Wumpa Island, on Crash's Earth, the portal opened, with the turtles, rainbooms, ninjas, dazzlings and titans coming through.

"Thanks fer helpin' us, Arma." Applejack said in gratitude as Armalion unrolled herself.

"Not a problem, AJ. Least I could do with helpin' y'all and yer family for lettin' me stay with ya." Armalion modestly responded.

"You may have comfort, but my sisters and I get to scare off anyone looking to sneak into Karai's base." Zaptrap said.

"You should've seen the looks on their faces as they wetted themselves, they were hilarious!" Vixot added with laughter.

"Calm down, little sis. Besides, I'm sure me, my sisters and all of the titans are glad to visit home every once in a while." Batlado said.

"Especially Solava and Scorgomid." Grihoga added.

"What? What do you mean by that?" Scorgomid asked, feeling a bit lightheaded from what's coming next.

"Heh, we can tell Solava just wanna hang out with Dingo, and you wanna hang out with Crabusk." Skunture answered, making Solava and Scorgomid blush in embarrassment.

"N-No! That's not it!" Solava argued with a blush as Scorgomid squeaked, feeling embarrassed.

It didn't take long for the ninjas to arrive at Crash's house.

"~We're here!~" Mikey called out in a sing-song tone as he, Pinkie, and Sonata ran up to Crash's house. "Crash, you home buddy?"

"Oh, hey, everybody." A familiar voice noticed, making the three goofballs turn to their right, seeing Crunch.

"Crunch, great to see you." Mikey said.

"Love the new look!" Pinkie cheered.

"Where's everyone else?" Sonata asked.

"Last I heard, Coco's training with Crash." Crunch answered.

"And Aku Aku?" Mikey asked.

"Dunno. Probably still catchin' up with Meadowbrook and the other pillars." Crunch asnwered before a portal opened up and Aku Aku floated through. "Never mind."

"Oh, I didn't know you guys were here. How's it going?" Aku Aku asked after noticing the three party ninjas.

"Pretty good, Double A. How's everything with Meadowbrook?" Mikey replied.

"Everything has been going well, and I've met the counterparts of the rainbooms, except Sunset who's from Equestria. And I'm not surprised Fluttershy is the Element of Kindness, succeeded from Meadowbrook who has the Element of Healing. I also met Zecora, who happened to be a zebra and she can make herbal medicines, potions and remedies." Aku Aku answered, before the rest of the ninjas from Mikey's Earth showed up and readied their weapons when they saw Aku Aku.

"Everyone, calm down! He's a friend of ours. This is Aku Aku, and he's friends with Meadowbrook. But he does have an evil brother who is Uka Uka." Sonata explained as Adagio looked closely at Aku Aku.

"You don't look like Uka Uka." Adagio said.

"Hehe. Not the first time I've heard that. Besides, it looks like you and your sister really have changed for the better." Aku Aku responded.

"You sure this isn't the mask you met, Adagio?" Aria skeptically asked.

"I don't see any flames or bones on him. Do you?" Adagio answered with her own question as everyone lowered their weapons.

"Come on, guys. I want to find Crash." Mikey urged.

"Don't worry, I saw where they went." Crunch assured as he pointed to the direction he saw them go off to.

Meanwhile, Crash had his Bokken Sword and Ninja Boxing Gloves prepared.

"Ready, Crash?" Coco asked.

"Ready to go, sis." Crash confirmed as Coco pressed the stopwatch before Crash rushed forward. Like last time, he whacked the dummies down with his skills while Mikey and everyone else saw Crash going a lot faster than last time.

"Look at Crash go!" Mikey awed.

"That looks fast! And that's a lot coming from me." Rainbow Dash admitted.

"He's so fast now. Whoo-hoo!" Fluttershy cheered softly.

"Someone has been training." Leo smirked as Crash rushed towards to the Cortex dummy and punched it into the air, before launching himself up and whacked his Bokken Sword onto it the ground.

"What's the new time, Coco?" Crash asked as he landed on the ground.

"3.10 minutes." Coco answered, much to Crash's joy.

"New record!" Crash cheered.

"Heh. Hey Crash! Maybe you and I could have a race sometime." Rainbow Dash offered, making Crash and Coco notice the Rainbooms, Turtles, Ninjas and Dazzlings.

"Guys? You're here?" Coco asked.

"I think I'll consider it, since me, my siblings and friends did some racing before." Crash answered Rainbow's question as everyone slid down towards the two siblings.

"You've been practicing?" Leo asked.

"Everyday for a solid hour since you guys came. Wanted to keep my skills sharp, and this was my best time yet." Crash answered.

"You know, I've been considering about being a kunoichi like the girls." Coco admitted, catching the Rainbooms, Dazzlings, April and Karai's attention.

"Really?" Karai asked with interest.

"That's right, mates. Even though Coco helps me on my adventures, she wants to get stronger." Crash confirmed.

"Well, we'd be happy to help train you." Sunset accepted the female bandicoot's offer.

"Thanks, girls. I really appreciate that." Coco said in gratitude.

"After we set up our relaxation spot." Rarity added.

"You don't mind that we came for a vacation?" April asked.

"Don't mind at all." Crash answered.

"Yeah, things have been quiet since the Doominator incident." Coco agreed.

"Wait a minute, weren't you tinkering with Doominator remains yesterday?" Crash noticed.

"Yeah, I was. Hey Donnie, Twilight wanna give me a hand with it?" Coco asked.

"Of course!" Twilight answered in excitement.

"Ooh! I'm so excited!" Donnie said as Mikey, Pinkie, and Sonata climbed aboard the Roadroller.

"We're heading to Dingo's Diner to say hi. Everyone place your orders if ya want grub." Mikey informed.

As everyone wrote down their order, a Spybot was watching them, revealing the culprit to be a figure was outlined in the darkness as it watched the mutants and humans.

"Yes. Yes. Soon, they will all fall under the control of the device, of which I invented! Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!" The figure maniacally laughed. Who is this, and what is it up to?

To be Continued...

Author's Note:

New Appearances:

Coco Bandicoot

Crunch Bandicoot
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Well, looks like I'll be able to make it like the game with the funny animated cutscene styles."

OH NO YOU DON'T!

*ZAP!*

"YOW!"

Discord! My partner doesn't want the animation styles for those cutscenes!

"Fine... Don't blame me if the story gets boring. *POOF!*"

Seriously, this living zoo is gonna be a huge pain. What a drag.

Anyway, next time on Equestria Ninja Girls;

Episode 1: Strange Tech