• Published 10th Apr 2022
  • 1,284 Views, 342 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Mind Over Mutant - RainbowRaptorDash1



For this adventure, Crash Bandicoot, Pinkie Pie, Mikey, Sonata Dusk, Rainbow Dash, Raph and Casey will need to use mind over matter.

  • ...
4
 342
 1,284

Episode 5: Reptile’s Tundra

As the heroes entered the Tundra from the Grasslands, Rilla Roo started slowing down.

"Try and be careful, Rilla. We don't want to fall into the water." Crash warned.

"Ooh-ooh... I'm trying, 'cause even though my feet are paws, my hands aren't." Rilla Roo answered.

"You're doing fine, buddy." Mikey said.

"Still, smart thinkin’ going slow." Dingodile agreed.

"Thanks for preforming a heating spell on the carriage, Aku Aku." Shini said in gratitude.

"No problem at all, my friends." Aku Aku responded with a smile.

"Any luck pinpointing where Nina's at, Coco?" Raph asked as Coco looked at her tracking deviced, before she hit it to help clear the map.

"No, the moisture in the air is messing up my trace... But we're getting close." Coco responded.

"Not that you’re wrong, Coco, but I think that we’re farther than we think." Pinkie said while Crash looked concerned.

"Tawna has been gone too long." Crash noticed.

"Where’s Tawna anyway?" Sonata asked.

"She went scouting ahead." Crash answered.

"She's probably just being careful." Rainbow Dash shrugged off.

"Well, she does like to fly solo at times, even though we’re a team." Coco said.

"Why are you two so worried about her?" Raph asked.

"Let’s just say, we met another Tawna who was from an alternate universe." Crash answered.

"Yeah, and her N. Tropy killed me and Crash in that universe." Coco added, making everyone look upset at that.

"We just don’t want our Tawna to go through the same thing." Crash explained.

"Don't sweat it, C. You got us." Mikey said.

"Heheh. I don’t doubt it." Aku Aku agreed as Crash couldn't help but smile.

"Too true. Haha." Coco added with a small giggle before the Roadroller came to a sudden stop.

"Oy, what's up Rilla?" Crash asked.

"Ooh-ooh… You might wanna see for yourself." Rilla Roo said as everyone looked out and saw the bridge was out.

"Aw come on!" Raph groaned in annoyance

"There's another route we can take. We'll double back an' use it." Crash said.

"Like I said before, we’re farther away than we thought." Pinkie reminded.

"Let's just get moving." Rainbow Dash said.

"You’re telling me." Skunture agreed as everyone started heading back, unaware that Bratgirls were watching them.

"Like, it’s that bandicoot and his friends again!" A Bratgirl noticed.

"It's payback time." The second Bratgirl declared.

"Let's use our new pets." The first Bratgirl said as three strange figures appeared behind the two minions. "Head them off at the other pass." She ordered as the three figures simply hissed in response before leaping into the distance.

Meanwhile, Crash and company were riding peacefully as Crash shared a funny story about one of his past adventures.

"So, Cortex has me right in his machine's sight. But what does he start doing instead of crushing me?" Crash rhetorically asked after a laugh, making the others chuckle at that.

"He starts monologuing." Mikey presumed.

"He starts monologuing! He goes on about how feeble I am, how inevitable my defeat is, and that the whole world will soon be his! I mean, seriously, Cortex needs to take a vacation 'cause he won’t shut up." Crash said.

"Hey Sonata, were you and your sisters like that when you were evil?" Coco asked.

"Nah, we weren't." Sonata answered.

"Yeah, she and the other Dazzlings were more of “to the point” kind of gals." Pinkie explained.

"If Cortex was like that, he'd be dangerous." Dingodile said.

"Besides, one of our counterparts’ Shredder and Kraang are like Cortex, except they gloat instead of monologuing." Raph added before suddenly, the carriage came under attack.

"Whoa!" Grihoga gasped in surprise and excitement.

"What in the world was that?!" Vixot asked.

"Guess who, hero freaks!" A Bratgirl said, revealing herself and her accomplice.

"A Bratgirl!" The Wumpa Islanders and Goofball Trio realized.

"Bratgirl?" Raph asked, wondering if Mikey called her that.

"A female bat mutant created by Nina." Mikey explained.

"And we're here for payback!" The second Bratgirl said.

"But there’s only two of you." Sonata pointed out before the first Bratgirl snapped her fingers, making more appear.

"You just had to say it." Casey deadpanned before all of a sudden, two scimitars were flying towards the heroes, who dodged them.

"Who threw those?" Shini asked.

"Uh-oh." Dingodile and Rilla Roo dreaded in realization as everyone then saw two green Komodo Dragon mutants in purple attires, golden spiked helmets, and wielding scimitars.

"The Komodo Brothers!" Crash said.

"Joe and Moe!" Dingodile added.

"Great, it had to be these two." Rilla Roo deadpanned before Rainbow Dash saw something.

"Incoming!" Rainbow Dash shouted as everyone else noticed some goop heading towards them and dodged it, seeing the one responsible to be an NV-controlled Karai in her mutant form.

"Karai!" Pinkie gasped.

"Not good! We’re getting a triple scaley whammy!" Mikey dreaded.

"I can handle Karai." Coco said.

"Just be careful!" Crash urged in concern.

"Me and Rilla Roo can deal with the Komodo Brothers." Dingodile added.

"Okay!" Sonata responded as more Bratgirls showed up.

"Ready, Skunt?" Rainbow Dash asked with a smirk.

"You bet!" Skunture answered with the same smirk, going into her mask form as Rainbow Dash put on her face, becoming Rainbow Vulture once more.

Meanwhile with Coco, she charged at Karai. "Time for Round 2!" Coco declared as Karai only hissed in response, before she spat some venom at Coco, who blocked it perfectly.

"Coco, don't let Karai bite you!" Casey called out as he was whacking some Bratgirls.

"Speaking from experience?" Coco presumed.

"Yes." Casey answered.

"Then I'll take your word for it." Coco said as Karai lunged towards her, but the bandicoot threw her shield at her. "How'd you like that?" Coco taunted as she swung her whip at Karai. "Gotcha!" Coco cheered as Karai got caught, but slipped out of the whip’s bind. "Or not." Coco dreaded as she started dodging Karai's strikes. "Okay, I just gotta find an opening to take that NV off." Coco told herself as she dodged one strike and Karai's hand got stuck with the mouth clammed tight on the Roadroller. "Now!" Coco shouted as she grabbed Karai's NV and smashed it. "And that’s the end of that!" Coco said as Karai morphed back into her human form.

"Ugh... Coco? What happened?" Karai groaned.

"You were under Cortex's control. What were you watching, anyway?" Coco asked.

"Martial Arts tournament." Karai answered.

"Kinda makes sense." Coco admitted.

"My strength..." Karai groaned, feeling weak.

"Careful, Cortex implanted something in the NV that drains your energy, so take it easy for now." Coco suggested.

"She ain't joking!" Dingodile shouted out, catching Karai and Coco's attention.

"Huh?" Karai wondered as she and Coco turned around to see Dingodile and Rilla Roo starting to struggle with the Komodo Bros.

"These guys are fast." Rilla Roo noted.

"Joe's usually faster than Moe, but now they have the same speed!" Dingodile said.

Meanwhile, Mikey was whacking around Bratgirls when he saw NVs on the Komodo Brothers.

"Dudes! There are NVs are on the Komodo Bros' helmets!" Mikey shouted out.

"Then let's get them off." Dingodile declared.

"Ooh-ooh! Watch out!" Rilla Roo shouted, pointing out that the Komodo Bros started to spin really fast, before Dingodile started up his Blow Blaster.

"I hope this at least slows him down." Dingodile said as he sucked the brothers in which gave Rilla Roo the opening he needed.

"I gotcha now! Aah-aah!" Rilla Roo screeched as he swung his hammer and damaged the NVs. "Did it work?" Rilla asked, which was fortunately answered by the Komodo Brothers groaning in pain and disorientation. "Guess it did."

"But just to be sure, mates." Dingodile said as he sucked up the two NVs and blasted them into the ground.

"How about giving us a hand now?" Raph requested as he and the others started struggling beating the Bratgirls, before Rainbow Vulture felt something.

"Uh oh! Everyone! Get out here!" Rainbow Dash shouted as Pinkie felt her ears flopping, alarming her.

"Yikes! Dashie’s right! We better move!" Pinkie agreed as all of the heroes, with the Komodo Bros in tow, then got away from the area.

"Fire in the hole!" Rainbow Dash shouted as she braced herself when... *KA-BOOM!* A rainbow-colored stinky mushroom cloud erupted with a sonic boom, sending all of the Bratgirls flying, followed by a rainbow appearing in the sky.

"Like, TMI!!!" A Bratgirl said as she and her friends were blasting off again, only to be seen as twinkling lights in the sky.

Everyone was out of the blast radius, but when the odor got to their noses, they started coughing in disgust.

"Ugh… Pinkie, I’m glad your Pinkie Sense got us outta there, but man! That was a real nuclear stink bomb!" Casey groaned as Tawna came swinging in.

"I’m back!" Tawna said before catching a whiff of the stink and started coughing. "What happened?! It really stinks around here!"

"We know." Crash responded.

"*Cough!* Let’s just say *Cough!* Rainbow Dash really *Cough!* blew it." Sonata answered

"*Cough!* Big time!" Vixot agreed with tears in her eyes from the odor.

"Got any good news for us?" Mikey asked.

"Found another way, only problem is, the only way up there is riding a RhinoRoller up the rails." Tawna answered.

"Where are we going to find a RollerRhino?" Raph asked.

"It’s a RhinoRoller, and the only place we know we can find them right now is in the desert mountaintops." Coco said.

"If we're lucky, maybe we'll rescue Applejack, too." Mikey added, making Pinkie gasp at that.

"Why didn’t you say so earlier?! Let’s go!" Pinkie shouted before Rainbow Vulture came back to the others.

"Hey guys, I ran into someone who gave me a clue on where Nina might be." Rainbow Vulture said before noticing her friends and the Komodo Bros plugging their noses. "Sorry about that. That was my new Sonic Rainbomb." The fusion apologized before she transformed back into Rainbow Dash and Skunture.

"Starting to wish I was fully crocodile." Dingodile said.

"Like Leatherhead?" Mikey assumed before Rainbow Dash and Skunture cleared their throats.

"Guys, the clue." Rainbow Dash reminded.

"Oh, right." Everyone else realized.

"Someone told us about a school nearby." Skunture said

"Well, Nina did go to a private evil school." Crash remembered.

"Must've really ticked her uncle off." Coco assumed with a snicker.

"But like Tawna said, we’ll need a RhinoRoller to get there. So we’re heading to the desert." Rainbow Dash said.

"Let's move out!" Crash declared with everyone else agreeing to that as they started to head out, before encountering ice blocks with Magmadons inside them.

"I can handle these guys. You guys go ahead." Tawna said as if on cue, the Magmadons broke out of the ice blocks, having NVs on their heads.

"Alright. Just be careful." Crash responded in concern.

"Might want to activate the scythe feature." Coco informed.

"Scythe feature?" Tawna wondered as she pressed a button and a scythe blade popped out. "Whoa!" Tawna gasped in surprise before grinning into the blade. "This'll be fun." Tawna said as she charged toward the enemies while everyone watched in distance as Tawna beat up the Magmadons.

"Dude, how did you get lucky with her?" Raph asked in amazement.

"Had to save her from Cortex after fighting and beating him for the first time." Crash explained.

"It's true." Aku Aku confirmed, since he was on Crash's first adventure.

"Respect." Casey simply said.

"But what we gonna do about these two?" Karai asked as everyone looked towards the Komodo Bros.

"Thanksssssss for sssssssnapping us out of those NVsssssss." Komodo Moe said in gratitude.

"You’re not ssssso bad after all. Sssssurprised me, you all did." Komodo Joe admitted.

"My new friends taught me a lot of stuff. Honor being the main thing. You guys can stay at my place till this blows over. Just don't break anything." Crash said.

"We appreciate it." Moe responded.

"Sssssssstill, I don’t think any of you are good enough to beat Cortex thissssss time. We’re going to lossssse our planet, and it will be all your fault!" Joe claimed as he disappeared in purple smoke.

"Don’t worry. He’sssssss alwaysssss like that when he ssssssseesssssss ssssssssomeone asssssss a worthy opponent." Moe explained as he too disappeared in the same purple smoke.

"I hate when they do that." Dingodile said.

"Where have I heard that before." Raph quipped, making everyone laugh at that, before noticing Tawna coming back.

"They’re both back to normal." Tawna informed.

"Then let's roll." Crash declared.

"I think I’ve recovered enough strength to come along." Karai said.

"Sorry, Karai. But after what happened, it might be best if you head back." Shini suggested to her best friend as Karai was about to protest, but she couldn't even stand, making her sigh in defeat.

"I guess you're right." Karai admitted.

"We'll drop you off at my house." Crash said.

"Thanks." Karai responded in gratitude.

"Don't worry, Rarity and Orciamond are already there." Sonata said.

"And we'll rescue everyone else." Mikey added.

"Alright. I know you won't let us down." Karai said, trusting her friends as they started heading back to Crash's house.

To be Continued...

Author's Note:

*Insane Laughter!*

What the?! What's that?!

*Boing! Boing! Boing!* *More Insane Laughter!*

What was that all about?

*ROAR!!!*

Whoa! Where did that boulder come from?!

Next time, on Equestria Ninja Girls...

Episode 6: Muscle Mountain