• Published 10th Apr 2022
  • 1,319 Views, 342 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Mind Over Mutant - RainbowRaptorDash1



For this adventure, Crash Bandicoot, Pinkie Pie, Mikey, Sonata Dusk, Rainbow Dash, Raph and Casey will need to use mind over matter.

  • ...
4
 342
 1,319

Episode 15: The Healing Head

In the mountains, Tawna and her team were tracking the bone, but they found it harder than the first time.

"Ah know that the Snipe hero is here somewhere." Armalion said.

"Any luck locking on to the bone?" Tawna asked, as everyone else shook their heads, before Aria heard something.

"What's that?" Aria wondered, but before anyone could ask, an ear piercing scream hit them hard.

"What the heck was that?!" Sunma asked.

"I have an idea." Aria realized as a giant yellow siren appeared, alongside a giant Battler, then a snipe wearing voodoo gear and having african markings who dropped a baby RhinoRoller as the infant ran away. The three giant mutants all had the NVs on their heads controlling them. "Adagio, Batlado and the Snipe Hero."

"Protect the kids!" Tawna ordered.

"Zaptrap and I will take care of Adagio and Batlado." Aria said.

"Alright, that means Sunset, Solava and I will take care of the Snipe hero." Tawna responded.

"Good thing you ordered us to protect the youngin' an' elderly, 'cause there are more controlled titans on their way!" Armalion said in relief as Zaptrap shifted into mask form

"Just gotta stun her long enough to get through to her." Aria planned as she donned the mask, becoming Ariatrap once more.

"Let us know if you need help." Sunset said.

"Understood!" Ariatrap responded.

"If those two are gonna fuse, then so will we, Sunset!" Solava declared.

"Sure." Sunset agreed as Solava turned into her mask form, surprising her as the kunoichi put it on her face, causing a bright light to cover her. When the light faded, it was a humanoid Magmadon, looking like a combination of Leo and Slash, but female, wearing Sunset's clothes, having her hair and equipment, and she had her symbol on her right cheek. It was Sunlava!

"Whoa! I'll admit, this feels and looks way cool." Sunlava said.

"Tell me about it! I'm starting to wish we joined in on their first adventure here!" Ariatrap agreed as she zapped Adagio, making the controlled siren roar in pain as she swung her tail, only for Ariatrap to dodge and start running up her scales. "Time to snap you out of it!" Ariatrap declared as she grabbed Adagio's head, causing her eyes to glow, and Aria found herself in her sister's mind.

"Wow." Aria awed.

"RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! UKA UKA!!!" Adagio's voice roared out.

"That's her." Aria noticed as she followed the voice to the source, seeing Adagio attack one Uka Uka construct after another.

"Man, that’s about as bad as things went in my head." Aria noticed as Adagio threw a punch, but the younger siren caught it. "Scratch that, it’s just as bad."

"Aria?" Adagio asked.

"Yeah, I'm here." Aria answered before Adagio hugged her sister tightly, sobbing. "Hey, calm down, sis. I’ve been there."

"Uka Uka... it's all my fault!" Adagio sobbed.

"No, it's not." Aria responded.

"I made the deal, I took the amulets!" Adagio argued.

"Hey, Uka Uka fooled us all, Adagio. You shouldn't blame yourself." Aria consoled her big sister.

"Sonata..." Adagio whimpered.

"She saved me! She managed to snap me out of it!" Aria said.

"Everything we've been through..." Adagio cried.

"Sure, some of it was bad. But remember the good things that happened to us, all of the fun we had!" Aria responded, as Adagio did just that, thinking about the good times they've received.

"You’re right. And I’m supposed to be the big sister." Adagio said.

"Now let's get out of here!" Aria declared.

"And we'll kick some Cortex butt!" Adagio added while in reality, Ariatrap pulled Adagio's NV off.

"Thanks, sis." Adagio said in gratitude as she started morphing back while noticing Ariatrap's form. "Nice fusion."

"You noticed." Ariatrap responded.

"I'll bring Batlado back, you help Sunset." Adagio ordered.

"Be sure to get fused too. It's awesome!" Ariatrap suggested.

"Don’t worry. I will." Adagio responded as she rushed at Batlado. "Time to bring you back, partner." Adagio declared as Batlado blocked her sword, but Adagio threw a Shuriken at the NV. "And for good measure!" Adagio added as she jumped up as sliced the NV at the exact same moment the shuriken hit the device, freeing Batlado.

"That hurt." Batlado groaned.

"Sorry about that. Had to free you from Cortex’s control." Adagio apologized.

"Right. Mask form!" Batlado shouted as she turned into her mask form, as Adagio grabbed it.

"Now, let's see what we can do." Adagio declared as she donned the mask, covering her in a bright light. And when it faded, there was a humanoid Battler with wings on her back, still having claws on wings and hands, she had Adagio's hair, clothing, equipment and had a symbol on her right cheek. It was Batagio!

"I am so loving this!" Batagio awed as she swung her ninja weapon, sending out an air slash the cut up all of the NVs that were in the attack's path.

"Everyone get clear!" Tawna ordered as she and the rest of her team dodged the slash.

"Sorry everyone." Batagio apologized before Dingodile noticed something.

"Hold on, mates. Look at that! That slash must've only attacked inorganic matter, like those NVs!" Dingodile realized.

"Then grab onto something everyone!" Batagio ordered as everyone did so, while Batagio started whipping up a huge tornado. "This should take out all of the NVs in the area!" Batagio declared as she launched her storm, the attack slicing up every single NV in the hideout to pieces, even though the Snipe Hero brought up its guard. "Wish we did this sooner." Batagio said before falling to her knees in exhaustion. "Maybe I should use that attack as a last resort." Batagio noted as everyone else came to help her up.

"Ugh… My head… But why do I have a sudden sense of dread?" The Snipe Hero wondered before she looked up and saw everyone point their weapons at her, when Raph noticed something.

"Wait a minute… Did that Snipe Hero talk in rhyme?" Raph asked.

"Yeah." Ariatrap answered as Sunlava split back into Sunset and Solava.

"Zecora." Raph and Sunset simply said, knowing who's counterpart that was.

"Who?" Batagio asked.

"A friend from Equestria." Raph answered.

"She’s a zebra who talks in rhymes." Sunset explained as Adagio and Aria defused.

"Something’s telling me we’ll probably need to visit Equestria soon." Adagio noticed.

"Same here." Aria agreed.

"It's changed." Sunset pointed out.

"But I also have that feeling the pillars won’t forgive us easily." Adagio added.

"Kinda the reason why I have been gone, too." Aria agreed.

"Come on. I’m sure they’ve changed." Sunset pointed out.

"Sorry, Sunset. But not a chance." Adagio declined as she and Aria sadly walked away.

"They gotta come back to Equestria, sooner or later." Raph said.

"I think later is better for them." Sunset admitted before the Snipe Hero clear her throat.

"Pardon me, but my name is Paroxa as you see." Paroxa introduced herself.

"Sorry." Tawna apologized.

"But I think I can help your plead. Is this bone of Uka Uka is what you need?" Paroxa asked.

"Yeah." Dnigodile answered.

"Well, let’s head back y’all so we can beat those two speedsters!" Applejack declared.

"No doubt about it!" Armalion agreed.

"And stop Cortex." Tawna reminded.

"Yeah, that too." Applejack and Armalion agreed with a blush of embarrassment for forgetting that.

To be Continued...

Author's Note:

Next time on Equestria Ninja Girls...

Looks like this is one Titan Hero that truly is on the dark side.

Episode 16: The Dark Double Dictator