• Published 10th Mar 2022
  • 907 Views, 5 Comments

A Camera - Miro MM

  • ...
 5
 907

AUDIENCE

The video starts with a black screen, The underwater noises are very muffled, deep and distorted. Shaky and jumbled text starts to fade in and appear against the black background.

"HELLO THERE" Appears in the middle

"AUDIENCE" Appears underneath alongside muffled, slow and deep ringing noises.

"Ⓧ" The "Operator Symbol" shakes violently for a view moments before disappears as footage fades in of trees, the footage is very dark and very grainy and the colors are boosted up and saturated to an extreme causing a mess of color, but also having most of the footage be heavily with only 4 colors, A Strong Yellow, A Deep Black/Grey. Bright White, and Slight Redness in some shots.

"CAN YOU FEEL YOUR SCREEN?" The text is like before, shaking and in the sky of the shot.

Video fades quickly to multiple eyes in darkness, looking around erratically.

"I CAN"

Video Cuts to a brief clip of what appears to be some sort observation tower, the tops of trees and bushes below with the Slenderman standing at the very top of it. Then cut to a moving small train cart somewhere in Maritime Bay, then quickly cutting to a trail with trees all around to the side, the trail curves in the distance. Then slowly fading too white.

"COMPUTER"

Video Cuts to a brief clip of the trail before fading quickly to Somepony running, only their hind legs visible, with motion blur all around as they pass a large sized computer sitting on the "path" that they might be running on. Video Then cuts to a phone Pipp is holding.

"PHONE"

Video Cuts to a door opening, a Laptop sitting on a small desk as multiple tendrils escape from within the opening in the door.

"LAPTOP"

Video Cuts to a hoof holding something red, wet and bulbous before the camera pans up showing the website again "www.fimfiction.net"

"WEBSITE"

Video Cuts to the lower face of Sunny, blood dripping from her nose, sliding down to her mouth. Then cut to a shot of a camera escaping from the lens of another camera, the "Operator Symbol" briefly appearing before the footage darkens and shows the website being recorded.

"FIMFICTION" The camera closes in and shows the story "A Camera" seeming to be in a different universe with many comments before the footage cuts too Pipp. Looking around holding a camera and a flashlight wandering around a kitchen during the night. The camera operator filming from behind a frame of the wall or a door. Then it cuts to a clock ticking backwards and then forwards and then quickly spinning around in multiple directions before slowing down and stopping before moving forwards again.

"TIME IS NO LONGER OF THE ESSENCE"

The clock flips backwards and spins quickly before it fades into more footage of Pipp walking around in the dark. The audio seems to be sounding but it is very muffled and quiet, she might be speaking but her voice is to muffled and quiet to know what she might be saying.

"I AM NOW IN CONTROL"

Video Cuts to a closer shot of the clock now destroyed. A reflection of someone can be seen in the glossy part.

"YOU ARE ALL MY CHILDREN NOW"

Video fades to a shot of ants running along concrete.

"FOR THE DURATION I RESPOND AND OBSERVE"

Video Cuts to the computer screen being filmed from below, suddenly filling with an array of blurry, jumbled and distorted words and letters and numbers, The website name above slowly distorting before the screen turns black and text appears on the screen.

"RIGHT IN THE COMMENTS OF THIS VERY STORY"

"AND IF YOU STAY IN THIS WONDERLAND"

Video cuts too a blurry motion shot of bushes and trees and grass.

"I WILL SHOW YOU HOW DEEP DOWN THIS RABBIT HOLE GOES"

The camera pans to the left to reveal The Slenderman standing with foliage behind him, Tendrils coming from his back as the audio distorts heavily in loud muffled noises as text quickly fades in and appears bellow him.

"MAY I SEE YOU UNTILL THE END OF THIS LONG JOURNEY"

The audio goes silent but for less than a split second, A flash of text appears on the screen that reads "END OF CHAPTER 1, BEGIN CHAPTER 2" Right as the video ends.