• Published 10th Mar 2022
  • 907 Views, 5 Comments

A Camera - Miro MM

  • ...
 5
 907

Deluge

The Video opens with a shot of Hitch and Sunny underwater, Muffled choking and gurgling is heard as bubbles appear as Hitch screams and is muffled due to the underwater. Video cuts too Sunny sitting on a chair, table in front of her with some sort of laptop. She is what appears to be a very darkened basement with no lights, and the footage seems to be extremely drained of color, but color is still present slightly, As the camera adjusts and focus, the computer screen is revealed to her scrolling down a website called "www.fimfiction.net" She seems to be reading a story called "A Camera" She seems stressed as she looks at it. There is an underwater muffled drowning sound as whoever is holding the camera walks toward Sunny. The camera holder is revealed to be Pipp Petals as she begins to talk

"Hey Sunny whatcha doin'? Uhh, what do we have here?" Pipp asks as she zooms in on her looking at a comment by someone named "LavenderLace" a link attached to it leading to "tvtropes.org"

"Some... I don't even know anymore, theres no reason to understand it" Sunny responds in a tired voice.

"You don't need to understand, it shouldn't make sense, but I suppose it does. Whoever- somehow.." Pipp says.

"This felt like an eternity ago.. just, leave me be.. please" Sunny says as she rubs her eyes.

"Alright. I'm gonna go check on Hitch, alright? You sure you're okay?" Pipp asks.

Sunny nods in response as she starts clicking on different Stories.

"Alright, take it easy.. don't pressure yourself into this to deep" Pipp asks as she pans the camera around and walks away.

Pipp walks toward the other side of the room where Hitch is seen sitting with his head in his hooves, looking worse than Sunny and more disheveled.

"Hey Hitch? doing okay in here?" Pipp asks as she walks up to him.

The video Cuts to a clip of blurry and tangled footage as whoever is holding the camera is moving it and swinging it around as the motion blur glitches and clips and cuts and for a second The humanoid figure is seen briefly in a doorway, the light is clearer and he is revealed to be tall and wearing a business suit with a black tie, and a blank white face as the audio distorts.

Video Cuts back to the basement as Pipp is up to Hitch slightly looking up now.

"Hitch?" Pipp asks as she puts a hoof on his shoulder to get his attention as she jumps slightly in response then realizes its Pipp.

"Oh- Sorry, I didn't- Uh, how you doin'?" Pipp asks.

"I- I'm alright, just tired, and a pounding headache" Hitch answers a little blunt but probably due to the raspiness and tiredness in his voice.

"Could you uh, could you show me how to turn the light on the camera? its really fucking dark in here" Pipp says as she hands the camera over to Hitch as he grabs it.

"Sure- I'll, I'll take care of it." Hitch says as he clicks the camera and a small light appears, illuminating the room a little better but not by much.

Hitch holds the camera up as he stands up showing Pipp has bandages attached to her neck, with a small layer of what seems like duct tape as she scratches it for a second.

"The computer died..." Sunny says in the background.

"You alright from those cuts?" Hitch asks.

"Yeah I'm fine.." Pipp says slightly in a whisper as her mane is disheveled.

"The computer died" Sunny says a little louder as they both walk over to her.

"That's probably for the best, just, you were looking at clues that- they aren't helpful all they did was make us worse, look what happened to the others because of it" Hitch sobs softly behind the camera for a couple seconds as a distant underwater drowning noise can be heard up above, with a muffled sound of water hitting the walls.

"Well, I just thought we could find something.. that's all I wanted to try, I-" Sunny pulls her hooves up covering her face.

"Im sorry- I just don't want to lose you Sunny, like our friends.. were the only ones left, you're just putting yourself through it over and over again.." Hitch responds, seeming to wipe tears off his face letting the camera slide from his hoof for a second before shuffling the camera up and adjusting it.

"I just thought that we could find something, why, where we are and- I don't know.."

"Were here.. somewhere" Hitch responds in a whisper,

"-There are no ponies anywhere, the phones we have aren't working- it's always raining outside.. and we haven't been out in days.. the doors wont open you know?" Sunny says,

"Fuck..." Hitch murmurs.

"And where'd Velvet go, like- she was with us an hour ago.. I- I don't understand anything in this.."

"Was it an hour ago? The sun hasn't been out in so long." The footage slightly distorts as the loud sound of static is heard for a second before it cuts to a shot of outside during the night, it is pouring raining and it seems water is everywhere as a bolt of lightning illuminates most of the background showing a destroyed train in the water before the video cuts back to them in the basement.

"From what I can tell, like... there was a severe flood- or something I-" Hitch coughs.

"None of the clocks work, or phones, nothing works at all- the compass was pointing at multiple directions at once- this place is- whatever it is I don't like it" Hitch finishes.

"But where gonna, we'll figure a way out of here okay? but right now we gotta- we gotta worry about ourselves, we need to find a way out of here" Hitch says as she points the camera over at Pipp, slightly down to her hind legs.

The video abruptly cuts to a clip of Hitch's hand scraping across the floor as it duplicates and clips and glitches and accompanied by faint audio distortion and the sound of heavy deep breathing. Video Cuts to a quick shot of The Tall Man standing in a bright room now fully revealed to be "The Slender Man" wearing a business suit with a black tie, and a pure blank white emotionless face as it blurs heavily before the video cuts back to the basement. Where the light from the camera suddenly turns off. The breathing gets louder and more heavier as it now sounds like growling with breathing.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no!" Hitch says as he shakes the camera back and forth for a second as Sunny gets up quickly with Pipp next to her as they panic, Hitch pans the camera to the side of what seems like a row of boxes showing a feral humanoid figure with white and slight brown skin crawling across the floor, bald and seeming to be "The Rake"

"Oh fuck its back, it's back!" Sunny shouts.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!" Hitch shouts out as the camera has slight distortion and muffled underwater noises as they run down the basement.

"Wait up, wait up, wait up! Shit!" Pipp yells out.

"Pipp, you alright? C'mon, c'mon- we gotcha! let's go!" Hitch says as he helps her up, the camera shakes and pans down and shows she has an injury down on her hind leg more visible this time as the footage flashes and clips and flickers.

"It's there!" Sunny shouts

"Come here!" Hitch shouts as there shouting turns to just noise as Pipp falls to the ground and is pulled away screaming loudly as the feral creature growls and screeches as they all gasp and yell out in terror as the footage freezes and repeats and clips and jump cuts and then suddenly the video ends. But before the video ends there is a last frame with white text against a black background that reads "I CAN SEE THE AUDIENCE"