• Published 10th Mar 2022
  • 904 Views, 5 Comments

A Camera - Miro MM

  • ...
 5
 904

Pursue

The Video opens up with a brief clip from Izzy, Sunny, Hitch, Pipp, And Zipp walking down a grassy field with flowers towards a tree. Someone seems to be filming from far away and waving the camera around causing intense blurring.

"Izzy!" Distant voice of Sunny is heard shouting as visual tearing starts.

Video cuts too what seems like the treehouse Izzy lives in, Pipp seems to be filming slightly to her side causing the camera to kick up every time she walks with some blurring focusing. The clinking of blades together can be heard in the background, alongside soft and quiet growling noises before they fade and the sound of Hitch and Sunny arguing can be heard in the back.

"… for once- can you listen Sunny! this Is serious- we were fucking attacked!" Hitch says as sunny says something in response but the sound of camera shuffling blocks it out as Pipp places the camera on it sides slightly blurred due to the focusing as Pipp walks into frame on the side, barely seen.

"Oh, what’s up?" Pipp says rather playfully.

"…ok lets calm down, just think-" Sunny coughs for a moment.

"Where’s- how did it get away so fast! none of us have magic and then whatever that was just vanished from like thin air!" Hitch says.

The footage cuts back to the grassy field with flowers, but the audio seemed to be dubbed over with them arguing in the house instead of the sounds of outside before giggling is heard and the video flickers back to them arguing.

"It wasn't a pony!" Sunny says.

"Alright we know that, but what about that thing in the backroom!?!" Hitch says.

"I don't know what that was- looked freaky" Sunny responds.

"Wha- what are we talking about here?" Pipp asks.

"He’s talking about the-" Sunny coughs violently.

"The little shrine thing- in Izzy's back room and shit- you saw?" Hitch says as he gestures off-screen to the side.

"And there was like-" Sunny is cut off by a bunch of papers rolled up together hitting the floor with slight visual tearing.

Video Cuts for to show a brief distorted clip of the grassy field, then a clip of Izzy standing near the tree with Sunny and Hitch on the side, Pipp is filming this time. They are all laughing before the video abruptly cuts back to Hitch and Sunny arguing.

"Pipp- same thing happened to right? or similar? same sort of situation- with the thing, that- y'know!" Sunny says looking over at Izzy.

"And what- what’s going to happen when it comes after all of us? I mean, it’s going a little psycho right now already! and its only been like 4 fuc-" The video cuts to black before it clips back.

"Well, who did this? Do you think it was, that old legend?" Pipp says as Hitch seems confused by Sunny see ms concerned at the question.

"I don’t, ma-" The video glitches and cuts to clip of Sunny and her dad jogging in the night but it seems slowed down and whoever is filming is breathing heavily.

Video Cuts to a porch on the outside of an abandoned looking building. Whoever is holding the camera is breathing loudly and stomping around heavily on leaves before suddenly growling and screeching as the camera falls down visual tearing before hitting the ground.

The video flashes quickly showing the grassy field with motion blur but it seems all the flowers are dead, and Izzy seems to be laying in the flowers and grass. Then cuts too Izzy, Pipp, and Sunny are examining an old house with plastic construction netting around it as the video rapidly clips and cuts and glitches.

Video cuts Back to them still arguing.

"I don’t know!" Hitch says

"-could it really be him? I mean- is it possible?" Sunny says.

"I don’t know, it could’ve been him, I don't even know anything about this thing! I didn't listen to the stories your father told about "The Candlestiçk Man" Hitch says. Sunny sighs in exasperation and rubs her eyes for a second.

"Then-" The video clips and glitches rapidly between multiple snippets of clips showing Pipp dragging her hoof across the table, and what seems like "The Man" they were talking about leaning from behind a corner, only half his chest is visible before it jump cuts back to them arguing.

"It’s not real- he doesn’t exist, it just some scary story told- he doesn’t exist! he cant exist! it's impossible! right?" Hitch says.

"Well, right now that’s all I can really think abou-" Loud audio distortion occurs as Sunny's voice is glitched out before the video cuts to a shot of a sign then quickly to a trail with multiple paths can be seen slightly from the angle with a large tree in the distance.

"What's she doing?" Possibly Sunny saying, unclear due to the static noise in the background.

Video Cuts to more footage of the abandoned house from before in the video.

"Do you think this is it?" Hitch says as he walks in front off the camera.

Video Cuts too Pipp and Zipp walking together through the halls. Zipp yells and the video clips.

Video cuts Back to them in the house.

"Well… then I don't have an explanation" Sunny says.

Video Cuts back to the interior of the porch of the abandoned house. Whoever holding the camera gets to the end of the small hallway and turns around abruptly to look back down the porch as a shadow of a humanoid can be seen for a brief second before the screen visual tears.

Video cuts to Hitch and Sunny being filmed from above down a some stairs outside leading down. They are standing at a cellar door to an abandoned house it seems like. Pipp looks down from above as she is holding the camera.

"Should we- Should we knock?" Hitch says,

"Nah" Sunny says smiling at him as she fiddles with the door knob briefly.

Video Cuts to them talking In the house again.

"So your saying this could be supernatural or-" The video briefly shows the room darkened, camera somehow in the same position.

Video cuts to A clip of the abandoned house’s old porch, the netting is visible as whoever holding the camera loudly exhales before the video cuts to a shot off the camera on the ground, facing the blurry outlines of rocks.

"Used to love coming here with you sunny." Hitch says as the sound of a rock hitting the floor can be heard.

"I know you love coming here with me" Sunny says chuckling for a second.

"Wait you hear that?" Hitch asks.

"No?" Sunny responds.

"Some-pony's here?" Hitch says as the sound of him stomping for a moment and crunching a leaf can be heard.

"No, no pony is here, we're alone.. remember?" Sunny giggles as a soft shuffling noise is heard before the video cuts back to them talking.

"-Whatever’s happening. Because whoever this is, they aren't stopping any time soon. It went to Izzy, we tried to go after it but it like vanished, and now it's- ugh, I don't know!" Sunny says.

"Well… I’m done. I’m.... screw this!" Hitch says as he walks off screen.

"Pipp, turn the camera off." Sunny says as she turns to walks towards it and shuffles the camera slightly.

She turns the camera off, but you can hear Pipp chuckle quietly right before the camera shuts off.

The video cuts Back to the porch of the abandoned house. Whoever is holding the camera stomps back down the porch and into the sunlight revealing possibly a stallion as a lens flare from the sun shines into the camera.

Video cuts to Pipp filming, Zipp is sitting on the floor with her back to the wall.

"So confusing.." Zipp whispers.

Video cuts to A brief shot off a busy street in Zephyr Heights, raining extremely hard with someone filming from below on the street before quickly intersecting back to the last shot.

"You know… I mean- speaking uh… talking crazy here from what you would probably consider right now, but um-" Pipp coughs.

Video Cuts to a lot of a park, daylight and bright. Then cuts to a shot an interior of something at night with no audio before a screech is heard.

Video cuts back to Pipp talking.

"-The stuff that we’ve seen and… I mean… do you figure that maybe it’s possible that this is, um, the actual real-" The video suddenly rapidly flickers and briefly showing something black and wispy.

Video Cuts to the floor of the porch of the abandoned house. No audio but there is a brief glimpse of Sunny against the wall it seems like, alongside Hitch in front of her, up to her face.

Video Cuts to Hitch and Sunny at the cellar door as they both kick in the door as visual tearing starts before the video abruptly ends.