• Published 10th Mar 2022
  • 899 Views, 5 Comments

A Camera - Miro MM

  • ...
 5
 899

LOVE

The video opens up on a heavily distorted shot of the masked man, the audio is messed up and damaged and corrupted. Sunny is wearing the makes and she is to the side of him sobbing and coughing, Zipp upside down and hanging from something in front of the camera breathing heavily. Pipp Petals wearing the plastic mask in the background with Izzy in the darkness barely visible. Hitch walks into frame slightly behind Sunny hugging her. The colors are intense and messed up and seem to be in the wrong color coordination. The screen tears and the camera shakes slightly. The masked man leans back and pulls Zipp down as she falls and starts coughing from the pain and groans and grunts as the masked man just stares into the camera.

The video cuts to a similar shot of Zipp from the previous video, but she is against a bright white background and the colors are only a mix of red, sky blue, dark blue and white. Circles flash around in blurs on her face in colors of bright yellow, blue and sometimes pink. Zipp breathes heavily as the audio distortion slows down slightly and gets muffled. The underwater noises return as she coughs slightly. She fades out and disappears as the circles blur and unfocus as the camera seems to lift up slightly. Heavy distorted and slightly slowed down music can be heard in the background starting up as it gets louder and the song playing is "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" By "The Beatles"

The footage cuts to Slenderman towering over almost reaching the ceiling in a room, the footage has no color and is in intense black and white and slightly brighter than usual as Slenderman slowly tilts his head to his shoulder staring at the camera. He tilts head head down and lifts his head to the side while staring up as tentacles escape from his back. The tentacles wip and wave fast in the air. Slenderman slowly extends his arms of from his sides as the tentacles lift him into the air in the shape and form of spider legs as the camera shakes erratically before falling over at its side. The footage cuts to the masked man holding something against the camera that is very dark. The footage is in color and they are statured with an intense yellow, red, orange, white and black. A beating heart in the shape of a drawing appears on the dark object as text appears below it that reads "EMOC EVOL EHT TEL <3" and "CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE"

The footage cuts to Sunny and Hitch in bed together, the footage is grainy and in an intense black and white. Hitch slowly gliding his hoof through her chest as they kiss slowly, tongues touching as he slowly gets on top of her as she pulls her hooves around his back. The camera blurs and glitches and interlocks with a clip of Zipp in the darkness bleeding from her mouth as the background glitches and overlays into a light as the footage distorts and corrupts as it returns to them in bed, minutes later as Sunny moans slightly as Hitch grabs her hips slowly, the footage distorts into a heavy color palette of yellow and red as Sunny licks Hitch's neck and plants a kiss on it as the camera tilts on it's side. The footage clips and visual tears as the camera moves a couple inches to the side to reveal Slenderman standing and watching them in the corner of the room titling his head in a motion of disappointment. The footage cuts and clips quickly to show a clip of the Operator Symbol drawn onto some sort of pavement or road in normal black and white before cutting back as Sunny is bending over the bed before it abruptly cuts to the masked man sitting in the bathtub with intense distortion on screen with text that reads.

"LOVE IS THE ONLY ENLIGHTENMENT HERE, AND THEY KNEW EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF LESSONS"

"IN A WORLD THEY STILL FORM THAT HAPPINESS WITHOUT LOSING HOPE. BUT THE SADNESS IS JUST UNDERNEATH THOSE FALSE EYES. BUT STILL LIKE A ROSE IN THE MIDDLE OF DIRT. POLLEN DROPPED BY A BEE, ROCKS TUMBLING. PLANTS WITHERING AWAY IN TIME. THEY WERE CAUGHT IN A LOOP, BUT THEY BACKTRACKED"

"AND THE MADNESS MIGHT SOON REACH THE IMPOSSIBLE, ONLY FOR THOSE LEFT SUFFERING IN THE GRASP OF THE TALL ONE, INCLUDING I. BECAUSE I AM JUST AND ANOTHER PUPPET, BUT A PUPPET THAT CAN SEE THE STRINGS"

The video abruptly ends with one last flash of text that reads "THEY WILL NOT MAKE IT"