• Published 10th Mar 2022
  • 912 Views, 5 Comments

A Camera - Miro MM

  • ...
 5
 912

.Inception

The screen is a black for multiple seconds before it cuts to some pony filming with a camera from inside the clear windows of the elevator in the royal palace as it moves up, music is playing from inside the lift.

The video cuts to inside the royal palace, it's dark and Pipp Petals seems to be holding the camera as she pans it around the walls.

"I wish I could turn on the lights right now, would look much better" Pipp says as she pans the camera down to her bed.

The video cuts to an even darker place, distorted music is playing in the background. It seems like somepony is running across grass as the sound of grass rustles and noises of leaves getting squished on is heard as a jingle is heard.

The video cuts back to Pipp in her room filming her bed as the door opens and Zipp walks into the room.

"Finally you came! I was getting bored.." Pipp says as she seems to forget to turn off the camera as she puts it onto the bedside and walks over to Zipp.

"Yeah, but its like serious.. we need to figure out whoever broke into the palace" Zipp says as she sits down on a chair, barley visible due to how dark the room is as Pipp sits on a different chair next to her.

Pipp coughs for a second.

"It didn't look like a pony, it was dark but the lights illuminated it very slightly" Pipp says.

Video Cuts too Queen Haven and both sisters coming down the stairs, seemingly right after the break in.

"Mom! who was that?- could off been a robber or something!" Pipp says as she looks at her phone for a second.

"Calm down! we are going to figure this out as soon as possible! it could off been an earth pony or a unicorn!" Queen Haven says as she walks down the long halls as the footage blurs for a second as Pipp films down following after her with Zipp next to her.

"Are we gonna alert the guards? this was a break in! a crime" Zipp says.

Video cuts too fast motion blurred spinning footage of trees and distorted music in the background.

Video cuts back to Pipp and Zipp sitting on the chairs talking.

"Couldn't of been a prank.. I mean if it was that took it to far, breaking into the palace! who could be stupid enough to do that?" Pipp says.

"Yeah I agree, I doubt it could off been a prank, and first of all how did they even get into my mothers room when we left for like a minute?" Zipp responds.

"Maybe it was a unicorn? they can teleport and use magic.. maybe some sort of spy we caught in the act?" Pipp says.

The video cuts to multiple Pegasus guards running up the stairs, that The queen and the sisters were walking down earlier, and it seems like one of the guards is holding the camera and strange music is playing in the background.

"Go! go!" A voice from one of the guards near the top shouts.

Video cuts back to the room. Zipp coughs for a moment before speaking again.

"The door was shut somehow, but the pony? it didn't look like a pony to more, it also didn't seem to be a unicorn or it was even using magic" Zipp says.

"How did that door close? the only thing I could think off was magic.." Pipp says.

"Hmm.." Zipp murmurs.

"What even happened-" Pipp is cut off by footage clipping it through a glitch.

The distorted music plays again as it seems to show Pipp breathing heavily and running down a large field, 2 blurry outlines of a blue unicorn and a orange earth pony can be seen walking as the footage clips and cuts to black for a second before cutting to the Queen with both Zipp and Petals sitting in a expensive and fancy looking dining room. The camera sitting on the edge of the table.

"So you're saying it wasn't a pony?" Pipp says.

"Yes, I got the better look off it, it was standing on only 2 legs, it was tall and skinny looking, couldn't make out the face due to the darkness" Haven says.

"Maybe it was a creature? I know- but, could it be possible? some sort of animal, or it could of been a pony standing up on its hind legs" Zipp says.

Noises of knives can be heard in the background as the footage clips and intersects with a short snippet of music and the outline of a unicorn before cutting back to them talking.

"Something isn't sitting well with me about this, something about it felt.. off y'know what I mean right?" Pipp says.

"Yeah I feel that in a way" Zipp says as Queen Haven seems to be thinking and then opens her mouth and pauses for a moment before talking.

"The one thing that really gets me in this... it was 5 seconds before I opened the door and it was gone, just vanished" Haven says.

Video Cuts back to the stairs, guards running up them, the camera is moving around and it's very blurry as it clips and cuts and the music plays in the background as a guard rounds a corner before the video glitches and cuts back to them talking.

"How did- how did it get out of the room?" Pipp says.

"...The room is almost at the very top of the palace, window is so far up.. they would need to fly, or teleport, but none of us can fly-" Zipp is interrupted by her mother.

"Let's not talk about this, just- we need to know if it is dangerous" Queen haven says.

Pipp seems to zone out and stares blankly at the table.

"Or if it will come back" Zipp says as she looks over at her sister, out of it and staring down at the table with a hard eye.

"You alright?" Zipp asks as she bumps her sister slightly as she blinks and looks over at Zipp.

"Yeah, sorry-" The audio suddenly goes loud as it glitches and clips and flickers before cutting to the guards busting through the door to the queens room to search the place. Whoever is filming is in the back as they start walking into the room and turn on the lights. Visual tearing starts.

The video Cuts to the door seemingly at the time it happened, somehow the camera is in the same place showing the outline of the humanoid figure as the door slams shut with a burst of loud audio distortion and the footage clips and glitches rapidly before ending.