• Published 10th Mar 2022
  • 907 Views, 5 Comments

A Camera - Miro MM

  • ...
 5
 907

Slenderman

The starts on a black screen before it opens with Hitch and Sunny walking up to a store somewhere in Maretime Bay during the night.

"Ah, what a beautiful night to be outside ain't it? Good thing we'll be spending it inside" Hitch says as he pans the camera over to Sunny for a second before pointing back at the store.

"Yep! But we need some snacks to go with it" Sunny responds looking up at the sign of the store.

"Oh yeah. Of course how could I forget that?" Hitch says.

Video Cuts to inside the store as they walk down grocery shelves. Sunny says something to herself unintelligible to the camera.

"Prices are high here" Hitch says behind the camera pointing across the shelves, but the prices are slightly blurred to the movement of him shuffling it slightly causing it to momentarily blur and hide the price tags.

Video cuts too a short clip of the basement they were in from a previous video showing a brief pan up the camera showing a leakage of water dropping from the ceiling before the screen cuts to black for several seconds before returning toSunny's living room in her lighthouse with Hitch filming her for a moment before it abruptly flickers .

The video cuts to a distorted shot off the camera sitting on a table looking up at Sunny sitting on a chair, background behind her dark to make out anything. Sunny starts bleeding from her nose before starting to have a coughing fit.
Heavy visual distortion starts with audio distortion that sounds like whispering occurring in the background, but no words are distinguishable before the whispering turns aggressive and soon to growling as the pale arm of the rake can be seen touching her shoulder. The footage interlocks and heavily distorts and glitches into different fast cutting and repeating footage of Sunny and Hitch sitting together on the couch, seeming to be having nice moment as they both look calm as he leans in for a hug. The camera sitting on the side of the couch or possibly the table.

Video Cuts too black, The video resumes without audio this time. Pipp sets her camera down onto the table, facing the wall for multiple seconds before Pipp grabs the camera again, muffled underwater noises start to gradually sound alongside the siren noises from a previous video, Pipp shakes the camera around and pans the camera up as the lights seem to flicker slightly before slowly fading out as she seems to walk down a hallway and pans down before quickly back up to see The Slenderman standing in the doorway. Pipp walks towards him as the footage freezes suddenly before it suddenly darkens and distorts severally as audio distortion blares loudly as a bright light blinds the camera and the video cuts too black with silence.

The video returns alongside the underwater muffled sounds, There is a flash of black for a split second with white text that reads "TALLONE" and then resumes with a clip of Slenderman in a door way shaking his head from shoulder to shoulder quickly. The door suddenly closes and slams as the distortion sounds loudly before the video suddenly ends.