• Published 10th Mar 2022
  • 899 Views, 5 Comments

A Camera - Miro MM

  • ...
 5
 899

ONE THOUSAND NINE HUNDREAD EIGHTY SIX


YNOP ELTTIL YM


The video opens up on a view of the lights in what looks to be some sort of studio. There is no color in the image, but it is not as intense as the other videos were. There is also no audio, only silence. The camera moves very slightly, possible because whoever is recording is laying down or standing up and pointing the camera up. Probably laying down due to the angle. After 15 seconds the camera points towards a pipe against the wall and zooms in on it for a couple seconds before zooming back out and pointing back towards the lights.

The camera briefly zooms into the lights causing a large lens flare for a couple seconds before the camera is adjusted and the lens flare disappears. The camera moves more slightly around, but not by much still at a slow rate. The camera pans down slightly to reveal another set of lights. Footage of a hammer hitting concrete in black and white, fades into the footage with the audio returning with the sound of it hitting the concrete every 2 seconds at a slow rate, a hoof seems to be holding it before the camera pans to only show the hammer part of it. The camera blurs slightly and pans to the side to reveal some leaves laying around as the hammer slowly stops hitting as strong and weakens after about 20 seconds of it hitting the concrete, a small crack is revealed to where it was hitting. The audio cuts out as the hammer starts scraping against the concrete, causing the small rocks of the concrete to break apart, the hoof of the pony is visible for a second, there is no color and its hard to tell who it might be as the hammer continues to scrap against the concrete before a brief clip of leaves and grass fades in before disappearing as the audio returns with the sound of the hammer scraping at the ground. The footage suddenly cuts too Sunny, holding the camera and walking around the interior of the Canterlogic Factory in Maretime Bay. The footage is once again in black and white.

The sound of her walking and the background noise of the machines and other ponies are muffled and quiet. Sunny wips the camera to the side as she rounds a corner and starts walking up a flight of stairs. Muffled music starts playing in the background that seems to be "In The Air Tonight" By "Phil Collins" Somehow playing very muffled and slightly slowed down somewhere in the background, as Sunny reaches the second stop of the flight of stairs and rounds the corner to continue walking up, a fast frame of Sunny sitting in a train with very a very distorted image can be seen before cutting away as Sunny continues to walk up the stairs. The screen seems to be slightly grainy, it's not as muffled as before, and the music is more muffled as very slow audio distortion can be heard slowly creeping in as Sunny reaches halfway up. Sunny reaches a metal door and opens it as another fast frame can be seen, Pipp in the mask standing in the darkness with intense distortion on the screen with a burst of loud distortion before cutting away as Sunny walks down the long hallway that was behind the door.

Sunny walks down a different flight of stairs and reaches the bottom before walking down another hallway leading to a different flight of stairs as she opens the door to the stairs and walks up them. The footage clips and visual tearing appears for a brief second as she continues walking up panning to the side as the black and white is more intense. She reaches the second flight of stairs, another fast frame of Pipp with the mask on closer to the camera is seen as Sunny reaches halfway up, audio distortion growing a little more louder. Sunny shuffles the camera around and pans to the side to reveal the shadow of tentacles against the wall before she pans it down as the audio cuts as a loud burst of distortion is heard as tendrils cover the screen of the camera before it cuts to black with silence as the music stops.

The footage returns with Sunny slowly walking up the flight of stairs she first was walking up. Sunny pans down below before she reaches the top as she wips the camera to the side to reveal Slenderman standing in front of the metal doors with tendrils escaping from his back as a loud burst of audio distortion sounds alongside the tentacles hitting the camera as the footage cuts to the view of a ceiling fan, still in black and white as the camera operator spins the camera around as the footage blurs into motion. The footage cuts to Hitch and Sunny sitting together in a bathtub, there is no audio. Water below them as the camera operator seems to be invisible as he is standing right in front of them as text appears above them.

"THIS IS WHERE IT HITS THE STRONGEST, THIS FLATTERY"

The footage cuts to Zipp holding the camera pointing it at her face as she stands near a window, causing a lens flare around her mane as she tries adjusting the camera but it only continues to blur as music is playing in the background, that is much more clearer and not distorted or muffled in any way, just a little distant. The song playing is "The Sounds Of Silence" By "Simon & Garfunkel" Zipp zooms the camera out as she shuffles it around before staring at it blankly. Zipp pans the camera up as a lens flare blinds the camera before panning back down to her face to reveal the screen now has color and is no longer just black and white. The music abruptly stops.

The footage cuts to Hitch filming himself walking inside of a store, the footage is in color. He is panning down the shelves as he walks by them all, The footage briefly cuts to a camera lying in the woods before it cuts to Sunny and Hitch laying together in the couch, Sunny snuggled up with him as they seem to be asleep as Hitch has his hooves around her. The camera is sitting somewhere that is enough to reveal they are in her Lighthouse. The background noise of birds and very quiet sounds of waves lapping against the shoreline is heard before the footage cuts to a camera operator filming a spider crawling on a wall. The wall is orange and it seems to be outside near some other type of store in Zephyr Heights as the spider crawls on the wall and onto a side of the wall sticking out. The camera pans up before it cuts too footage of a door while the camera is laying against the floor pointing up, the door at an angle that seems like it is towering over the camera view. The audio is gone and there is visual tearing at the bottom of the screen. After about 10 seconds the camera is grabbed by someone as it slowly lifts up as whoever holding pans it down the highway leading to another door.

Briefly distorting for a moment into an image of The Rake in black and white. The video cuts back to Zipp recording herself for 30 seconds with "Feel Good Inc." By "Gorillaz" playing in the background before it cuts Izzy, Sunny, Hitch, Pipp, and Zipp messing around in a large storage looking area filled with boxes, Pipp recording with her camera as they all shuffle and rummage through random boxes and walk around. After a minute of them messing around they walk down a large hallway with all types of storage units to the side as Pipp clicks the camera and it shuts off cutting to black for a brief second. The video cuts to Pipp making the plastic mask and showing it to the camera before it cuts to footage of the camera lying in the grassy field, everything blurry around expect for the sky as the grass is not in focus as a bird fly's by in the sky before it cuts to them all walking to the tree for a brief clip before cutting to Sunny and Hitch kissing as Hitch holds onto her back on the couch while she lays on top of him. Another song is playing in the background, slightly muffled "Time In A Bottle" By "Jim Croce" Sunny leans In as they kiss before the footage suddenly cuts to the same position, but Pipp is standing in front of the camera waving slowly with intense distortion and loud audio with a flash of text that reads "GNINNIGEB EHT TSUJ SAW SIHT"

The video cuts back to the studio with no audio showing that it is the backrooms of the palace as the camera pans, a brief glimpse of Slenderman is shown before the audio suddenly bursts and glitches rapidly. The video cuts to Sunny filming out the window of her Lighthouse during the night as she breathes heavily as she moves the blinds to the side as the lights flicker as Slenderman stands against the window looking at her. Sunny backs up as the audio cuts out with visual tearing. The video cuts to Hitch walking up the same flight of stairs Sunny was walking up before as he reaches the top and pans the camera over to the metal doors, Slenderman appears in a flash of distortion on the camera but Hitch doesn't seem to notice as he walks towards the doors as the video ends.