• Published 10th Mar 2022
  • 907 Views, 5 Comments

A Camera - Miro MM

  • ...
 5
 907

Entry

The video begins with Pipp Petals filming herself in the room, sunset through the window and the room is slightly dimmed but still illuminated enough to make her out in the mirror and the darkened background.

"Hello all my little Pippsqueaks! Love you all lots! Anyways- I am making this video to show you... well, to tell you about a Entry I will be setting up, that you can particape in! isn't that exciting? So, What you're going to have to do is to set up a video, make something funny, something interesting! and whoever can make the best video, I will send you a prize alongside a very 'Personal' video for you if you are off age, and if you are not off age then I will send you a Congratulations video! with all 3 of us! so that will be very awesome, you have until the day after tomorrow to send me a video! 100 will win, and only one will get the prize, good-luck to all of you! and don't forget! Pipp, Pipp Hooray!" She flutters and flaps her wings and smiles as she turns the camera off, but before the camera shuts off the lights in the room go out and everything goes dark right as the video ends.