• Published 24th Feb 2022
  • 5,586 Views, 100 Comments

The Dragon Guardian - Skywalker215



A teenage Spike Drake discovers his dragon heritage and joins his friends in protecting Canterlot from the forces of evil.

  • ...
9
 100
 5,586

Chapter 7: At the Zoo with Fluttershy

The next morning, Spike woke up with Applejack on his left and Rainbow Dash on his right, they had an arm across his chest, while he had his arms around them.

“Morning, girls,” Spike said, giving them a morning kiss.

“Morning, Spike,” Applejack and Rainbow replied in unison, “Thanks for being our first.”

“Want to join me for a shower?” Spike asked.

“We’d love to,” AJ and RD replied in unison.

Spike led the two girls into the shower with him, then he turned on the water as the bathroom was livened up with the sounds of passion.

After school was out for the day, Spike and Fluttershy went into the limo hand in hand.

“The zoo, please,” Spike said.

“Sure, Master Spike,” Frank replied.

Once at the zoo, Spike paid for their admission, then he and Fluttershy started off at the African exhibit and among the animals they went to see there were the cheetahs.

“Every time we all came here as a group, Rainbow would always jump at the chance of going to see the cheetahs,” Spike recalled.

“Makes sense, because they’re her favorite animal on display here as each of them have a need for speed,” Fluttershy replied.

They also went to see the leopards, which always fascinated Rarity because of their pretty spots, especially for her and Snow Pearl’s designs. The lions and meerkats were favorites of Applejack, because of their family bonds.

“Remember that Halloween when Applejack was dressed as a lion?” Spike asked.

“Yes, she looked mighty. I also remember you looked so cute dressed as Mickey Mouse,” Fluttershy said.

“Aww, geez. Boys aren’t supposed to be cute,” Spike replied, blushing.

After the African Bush exhibit, Spike and Fluttershy went to the Wild Eurasia exhibit. There, they went to see the various species of monkeys and gibbons, which were among Pinkie’s favorite animals due to their similar hyperactive antics. They also went to see the snow leopards and the tigers, which were some of Rarity’s favorite animals, due to their beautiful spots and stripes. Spike recalled seeing some clothes designed by Rarity and Snow Pearl with tiger stripes and leopard spots on them.

“Pinkie sure knows how to monkey around,” Spike remarked.

“Good one, Spike,” Fluttershy giggled.

“Rarity always loves seeing the tigers, they’re truly magnificent,” Spike said.

“I agree. Tigers are among the most magnificent animals alive,” Fluttershy replied.

Soon enough, the teen couple went to the North and South American exhibits. There, they went to see the jaguars, which Rarity liked due to their pretty spots, as well as the flamingo habitat. Spike remembered the flamingoes being Rarity’s most favorite animal on display due to their beauty.

“The flamingoes sure are beautiful, Spike,” Fluttershy said.

“They’re as beautiful as all you girls are,” Spike replied.

“Thanks, Spike,” Fluttershy said.

They also went to see the beavers, which were among Applejack’s favorite animals on display, due to them being hardworking, as well as the wolves due to their family lives.

“I hope we don’t have to deal with any changelings today,” Spike said.

“I agree, Spike. Twilight, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash told me about those run-ins,” Fluttershy replied.

“Knowing her, she can be very busy as a beaver during harvest season. She and her family are also very tight knit like a wolf pack,” Spike remarked.

Spike recalled that the owls were some of Twilight’s favorite animals on display, especially the snowy owl. The teen couple also went to see the alligators, which were some of Spike’s favorite animals, since he couldn’t help but feel a connection to them.

After the North and South America exhibits, Spike and Fluttershy went to the Wonders Down Under exhibit. There, they went to see the kangaroos, koalas, and other marsupials.

“The koalas are so adorable!” Fluttershy said.

“I’m with you on that, Fluttershy. Rarity also likes the koalas,” Spike replied.

“Pinkie always enjoyed seeing the kangaroos as well,” Fluttershy said.

“She would sometimes jump like a kangaroo on more than one occasion, especially when entertaining people on their birthdays,” Spike replied.

Once at the aquarium portion, they went to see the octopus, which was another of Twilight’s favorite animals due to their intelligence.

They also went to see the other girls’ favorite marine animals; the tuna were Rainbow’s favorite for their speed, the sea lions were a favorite of Pinkie for their antics, the penguins were a favorite of Applejack for their strong family bonds, and the lionfish and other reef fish were among Rarity’s favorite marine animals for their pretty colors.

Spike was always fascinated by the sharks, seeing the reef fish gave him an idea that Rarity and Snow Pearl could use in their designs. Finally, they went to see the dolphins. Spike remembered that Sapphire Shores told him that they were her favorite animal, when he mingled with her, Songbird, and Rara at the festival.

“Remember when all seven of us came here as younger kids and we took part in the dolphin interaction experience?” Spike asked.

“Oh yes. It was truly wonderful,” Fluttershy replied.

“Twilight’s always admired the dolphins for their intelligence. The ones living here might even remember us from the interaction experience,” Spike said.

It was then that Spike and Fluttershy gently placed their hands on the viewport as two of the dolphins came close to them.

Soon enough, Spike and Fluttershy exited the zoo and went to the parking lot, where the limo came to pick them up. When they returned to Drake Manor, Spike and Fluttershy had dinner with his family. After eating, Fluttershy joined Spike and his family for a movie, they were watching Free Willy, which was one of her favorite movies.

Once finished with the movie, Spike carried Fluttershy bridal style and went up to his bedroom. She took a BC pill and he took off his shirt, pants, and socks.

“Spike, can you please undress me?” Fluttershy asked.

“Sure, Flutters. Come here,” Spike replied.

Fluttershy walked with a sway of her hips towards Spike, then the two kissed passionately as he took off her shirt, socks, and skirt, until she was in her green lace bra and panties. Spike fondled her chest, then moved his hands down to her rump and fondled it, he then lifted Fluttershy by her legs as they went onto the bed.

The teen couple resumed making out as Spike undid Fluttershy’s undergarments, fondling her chest and running his hands down her legs. The room was soon filled with the sounds of pleasure.

Half an hour later

Spike and Fluttershy laid under the covers panting.

“Spike, you were wonderful,” Fluttershy said.

“You were amazing yourself, Fluttershy,” Spike replied.

“Goodnight, Spike. I love you,” Fluttershy said.

“I love you too, Fluttershy,” Spike replied.

The teen couple shared a final kiss, then they fell asleep in each other’s embrace.